~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 1 - Page 285 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 12:16 AM   #4261
country flag veyonce

veyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

Screencaps

Djokovic after his Madrid 2009 Semi with Rafa: “Next time I’ll probably take two rackets on the match point and try to hit with both of them. It’s frustrating that when you play so well you can’t win.”
veyonce is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2006, 12:26 AM   #4262
country flag veyonce

veyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond repute

Stumbled onto it accidentally..
Rafa At Nice Nike Clinic 2006-04-18 10:15:00
The 1st time I see Rafa in sunglasses..

Djokovic after his Madrid 2009 Semi with Rafa: “Next time I’ll probably take two rackets on the match point and try to hit with both of them. It’s frustrating that when you play so well you can’t win.”
Old 12-11-2006, 12:29 AM   #4263
country flag alexito
amo la nba

alexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond repute

thanks veyonce, I miss him
alexito is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-11-2006, 12:30 AM   #4264
country flag veyonce

Wow.. That's a massive collection of Rafa's pic, alexito!!

Rafa's Kia 2007 Ad

Old 12-11-2006, 01:27 AM   #4265
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

hi veyonce , thanks so much for the lovely photos

hi Alexito . long time no see

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-11-2006, 10:45 AM   #4266
country flag Maya_4

Maya_4 has a reputation beyond reputeMaya_4 has a reputation beyond reputeMaya_4 has a reputation beyond reputeMaya_4 has a reputation beyond reputeMaya_4 has a reputation beyond reputeMaya_4 has a reputation beyond reputeMaya_4 has a reputation beyond reputeMaya_4 has a reputation beyond reputeMaya_4 has a reputation beyond reputeMaya_4 has a reputation beyond reputeMaya_4 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the photos Veyonce,you're the best!My friend Tamara is going to be so happy,she loves Nadal so much
Maya_4 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-11-2006, 11:50 AM   #4267
country flag Jogg

Jogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the lovely pics Veyonce

Marat Safin Carlos Moya Feli Lopez Nando Verdasco Richie Gasquet

Robredo Guga Garcia-Lopez Ferrer Tomeu

Interviewer: It surprises people how well you get on with Nadal
Carlos Moya: I can't conceal that. I love him very much and I knew that one day he would be better than me. He's on another level.
Jogg is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-11-2006, 01:30 PM   #4268
country flag Xristos

Xristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet! Any Nike 2007 promo pics of Rafa?
Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #33 2014 Gerry Weber Open WINNER
Xristos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-12-2006, 03:11 PM   #4269
country flag veyonce

Rafa At Fundación Iberostar Event on 11 Dec 06

Credits to nou.amic of vb.com for the translation
Nadal, to the children of 'Aprenem Junts': "I've had a girlfriend for a year"

By Ángel Calleja
Translated by nou.amic

PALMA.- Rafael Nadal had to face "tough" questions from 600 children at an event organised within the Fundación Iberostar's programme 'Aprenen Junts'. "I still don't know what to ask Santa Claus to bring me, I haven't thought of it," he assured his audience.

The children, from ten educational centres in Mallorca, some of which specialize in dealing with handicapped pupils, put a battery of questions to Nadal on his professional career, his likes and his sports aims, during an event he attended as patron of the project, accompanied by his uncle and trainer, Toni Nadal.

"I hope the questions won't be very difficult," Nadal begged the schoolchildren, to whom he explained that he trained between 5 and 6 hours every day and that when he ended his career as a professional tennis player, he was sure he would stay connected to the sport in some way.

BLONDES AND BRUNETTES

Among the most "complicated" questions for the tennis player from Manacor were: if he preferred "blondes or brunettes" and if he liked "tennis or Cola Cao" better. "I don't have any preferences when it comes to girls," he laughingly replied, and he also assured them that he preferred tennis.

Nadal, who said that he began to play tennis at the age of 3 or 4 years, explained that he has had a girlfriend "for a year now" and that he does not know exactly how many trophies he has collected during his career, but it is getting more and more difficult to obtain them.

His favourite food ("fish and shellfish"), his pastimes ("the cinema" and "golf") or how he spends his free time ("with family and friends") were the aspects of the Mallorcan champion's life that aroused most interest in, and applause from, the children.

According to EFE, the programme 'Aprenen Junts', under the auspices of Fundación Iberostar and Fundación Sa Nostra, has distributed some 200,000 teaching guides for dealing with disabilities aimed at children, teachers and families.

ALREADY PREPARING TO START THE YEAR IN AUSTRALIA

On the professional side, Nadal affiemed that he is "already working" with the aim of beginning next season at the Australian Open, the first big tournament in 2007, in the best possible way. Rafa confirmed that he will take part in the Chennai (India) and Sydney (Australia) tournaments before the Australian Open gets under way.

"To reach the Australian Open in the best of conditions, I have to play good tournaments in Chennai and Sydney," said the Balearic tennis player, who described the last two seasons as "very good" ones for him. "We've come out of them well and it's now time to move on because this year and the last (2005) have been very important years for my career," he pointed out.

Old 12-12-2006, 04:10 PM   #4270
country flag veyonce

From a junior player, Lera Solovieva's website
Pre US Open 2006 Nike Clinic

Old 12-13-2006, 01:33 AM   #4271
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

thank you so much veyonce for the beautiful photos . Poor rafa, still has so many events to attend to even he is in off reason, seems he got little time to practise

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2006, 09:58 AM   #4272
country flag vviva

vviva has a reputation beyond reputevviva has a reputation beyond reputevviva has a reputation beyond reputevviva has a reputation beyond reputevviva has a reputation beyond reputevviva has a reputation beyond reputevviva has a reputation beyond reputevviva has a reputation beyond reputevviva has a reputation beyond reputevviva has a reputation beyond reputevviva has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-13-2006, 12:59 PM   #4273
country flag Xristos

Xristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.

Any new Nike promo pics?
Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #33 2014 Gerry Weber Open WINNER
Xristos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2006, 01:53 PM   #4274
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, vviva!

Now, this is the sort of shorts I wish he would wear more often on a court: either the tight-fitted piratas or these sort of shorts.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2006, 06:14 PM   #4275
country flag Tara

Tara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond repute

Thanksssss!!!
Tara is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread