~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 1 - Page 265 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 01:29 AM   #3961
country flag veyonce

veyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

Djokovic after his Madrid 2009 Semi with Rafa: “Next time I’ll probably take two rackets on the match point and try to hit with both of them. It’s frustrating that when you play so well you can’t win.”
veyonce is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2006, 02:15 AM   #3962
country flag veyonce

veyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond repute

Djokovic after his Madrid 2009 Semi with Rafa: “Next time I’ll probably take two rackets on the match point and try to hit with both of them. It’s frustrating that when you play so well you can’t win.”

Last edited by veyonce : 09-07-2006 at 02:50 AM.
Old 09-07-2006, 02:51 AM   #3963
country flag veyonce

Last edited by veyonce : 09-07-2006 at 04:04 AM.
Old 09-07-2006, 02:56 AM   #3964
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

thank you so much veyonce . I really admire you coz you still have the mood to post even when nadal lost

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-07-2006, 03:50 AM   #3965
country flag veyonce

Hi mimi,

I didn't managed to catch the match and was disappointed that he lost the match but thinking back he has improved and managed to reach the quarter final this year which including his wimbledon progress is tremendous!! Rafa's still a work-in-progress player but he has done so well last year so I guess everybody are expecting a lot from him. Whenever Rafa plays, I will have a may-not-win, hope for best attitude cos the ball is round and anything can happen. Most Rafa fans won't agree with me on this but this is my way of thinking..

Old 09-07-2006, 04:07 AM   #3966
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

hi veyonce

you are so right and think so smart , i know that he cannot win all the time but still feeling a bit sad coz i hate reading those bashing threads on him
Quote:
Originally Posted by veyonce
Hi mimi,

I didn't managed to catch the match and was disappointed that he lost the match but thinking back he has improved and managed to reach the quarter final this year which including his wimbledon progress is tremendous!! Rafa's still a work-in-progress player but he has done so well last year so I guess everybody are expecting a lot from him. Whenever Rafa plays, I will have a may-not-win, hope for best attitude cos the ball is round and anything can happen. Most Rafa fans won't agree with me on this but this is my way of thinking..

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 09-07-2006, 04:40 AM   #3967
country flag veyonce

Hi mimi,

I know there's a lot of rafa bashing threads in the mtf general messages thread and that's why I seldom visit the mtf general messages thread now... There's no need to get mad at these threads posted by rafa-haters.. Actions speak louder than words so they can bash/lash at Rafa whatever they like cos we know Rafa will prove them wrong!!

Last edited by veyonce : 09-07-2006 at 04:53 AM.
Old 09-07-2006, 04:53 AM   #3968
country flag Mimi

yes, lets wish rafa will keep on improving and one day i wish him to win a slam other than the French Open

Old 09-07-2006, 05:40 AM   #3969
country flag Lopaka
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond reputeLopaka has a reputation beyond repute

It is always sad to see Rafa leaving the court losing. Especially 3 touranments in a row. But after checking the record it is obvious he is improving. I think this loss will be a positive for him and we will see him a winner of a Slam other than the French Open.

Last edited by Lopaka : 09-07-2006 at 02:32 PM.
Lopaka is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-07-2006, 07:03 AM   #3970
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone, I hope Rafa will keep his positive attitude and improving his game!
MariaV is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-07-2006, 07:38 AM   #3971
country flag veyonce

Old 09-07-2006, 08:36 AM   #3972
country flag Mimi

poor little rafa sit helplessly on his chair , suddenly i remember that i have watched misha? played once, it was against rafa in this year? or last year's Rome Open, he played badly in that match, wow, he improved a lot since then

Old 09-07-2006, 10:12 AM   #3973
country flag i_love_Rafa

i_love_Rafa has a reputation beyond reputei_love_Rafa has a reputation beyond reputei_love_Rafa has a reputation beyond reputei_love_Rafa has a reputation beyond reputei_love_Rafa has a reputation beyond reputei_love_Rafa has a reputation beyond reputei_love_Rafa has a reputation beyond reputei_love_Rafa has a reputation beyond reputei_love_Rafa has a reputation beyond reputei_love_Rafa has a reputation beyond reputei_love_Rafa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pics guys! I'm sad that Rafa lost too, but you know what? Look at the stage he managed to reach! I mean, of course he could have reached the semi-finals or the finals, but, if you look at the records, he's never done so well before in the U.S. Open! And, at a time when NOBODY believed that he could play as well on hard surfaces as he does on clay, he even reached the finals of Wimbledon! I think that, through this past year, his game has improved A LOT and it's only a matter of time before he wins another Grand Slam title other from the French open. He's so young, he's got his whole life in front of him!
VAMOS RAFA!!!!

VAMOS!!

Rafa Nadal
Fernando Torres
Dani Martin

El Canto Del Loco
Quiero entrar en tu garitto con zapatillas
que no me miren mal al pasar!
estoy cansado de siempre lo mismo,
la misma historia, quiero cambiar!
me da pena tanta tonteria quiero
un poquito de normalidad!
pero a ver,mirame y dime tronco,
no veo mi sitio y no puedo aparcar!
i_love_Rafa is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-07-2006, 07:23 PM   #3974
country flag Ti-Anne

Ti-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_Rafa
Thanks for the pics guys! I'm sad that Rafa lost too, but you know what? Look at the stage he managed to reach! I mean, of course he could have reached the semi-finals or the finals, but, if you look at the records, he's never done so well before in the U.S. Open! And, at a time when NOBODY believed that he could play as well on hard surfaces as he does on clay, he even reached the finals of Wimbledon! I think that, through this past year, his game has improved A LOT and it's only a matter of time before he wins another Grand Slam title other from the French open. He's so young, he's got his whole life in front of him!
VAMOS RAFA!!!!

Excellent post, i_love_rafa Rafa's a great player and he's still VERY young when you look at all he's already achieved. I have faith in him, he'll probably be one of the greatest, but it would be a mistake to expect him to win every tourney, he's also a human being and he has yet to mature. And from what I can see, big baby's learning fast ! And oh, he's got the sweetest smile

DAVID, ALWAYS BEEN WITH YOU AND ALWAYS WILL !!!

CARLOS JUANQUI NANDO

Greg, mon ange, tu es retourné au ciel trop tôt
Ti-Anne is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-08-2006, 02:41 AM   #3975
country flag veyonce

Last edited by veyonce : 09-08-2006 at 02:46 AM.
Closed Thread