~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 1 - Page 250 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 03:51 PM   #3736
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

enough of xisca...I'm not quite sure that this have been post before so...here it is rafa with carlos (one more time) and GIGI BUFFON!!!! (yes I'm half italian)
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2006, 02:49 AM   #3737
country flag veyonce

veyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond repute

Spanish tennis player Rafael Nadal and his girlfriend Francesca 'Xisca' Perello walk around in a hot summer afternoon during their vacation in Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain, on July 18, 2006.

Djokovic after his Madrid 2009 Semi with Rafa: “Next time I’ll probably take two rackets on the match point and try to hit with both of them. It’s frustrating that when you play so well you can’t win.”
veyonce is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-20-2006, 11:03 AM   #3738
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like Rafa's pink t-shirt...I don't know why ...I guess I have a thing against pink t-shirts worn by men!

thanks fot the pics veyonce!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.

Last edited by Deea : 07-20-2006 at 11:18 AM.
Deea is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-20-2006, 02:08 PM   #3739
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

that's scary that they are followed by papparazi everywhere they go
pink looks good on him
how can she walk with these shoes?
his car seems to be ok
Old 07-20-2006, 03:56 PM   #3740
country flag dionisienne

dionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond repute

i think it's scandalous to take this kind of photographs from two people in love, but this is also scandalous to be happy to see this photographs. the people who like that wouldn't like someone to take photos of them on the beach, in their car... rafael and his gf just want to be normal, and some days later they or their friends or family see that shit newspapers. i'd like to know how yhou 'd react in their place. for me, i'd surely not stay as calm as rafael.

sorry, i didn't post for a long time, i come back from far...
dionisienne is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-20-2006, 06:17 PM   #3741
country flag NancyIsabelle

NancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionisienne
i think it's scandalous to take this kind of photographs from two people in love, but this is also scandalous to be happy to see this photographs. the people who like that wouldn't like someone to take photos of them on the beach, in their car... rafael and his gf just want to be normal, and some days later they or their friends or family see that shit newspapers. i'd like to know how yhou 'd react in their place. for me, i'd surely not stay as calm as rafael.

sorry, i didn't post for a long time, i come back from far...
Wow ! I come back from very far too and had not seen all these pics. I thought this thread was for "Off-court pics" or something like that. I agree with you Dionisienne. Rafa who wanted so much a private life will have to hide or will have to accept that he will be followed everywhere by paparazzi, even on his island which seemed to be the last place he could get some rest and some peace. It's not the case any more, unfortunately.

I really don't now I would feel being followed all the time by paparazzi, on the streets, in the stores, on the beach, coming out from my house, coming back home. Gee ... But one thing is sure, Rafa himself (well ... I don't read tabloids I must say) did not say a single word about his relationship with Francesca. NOTHING ! I think his silence says a lot ...

And it's even worst now, because I certainly would not have seen these pics if it was of Internet where you find everything. And the more people will take these pics and post them on different forums, less privacy Rafa will have. It's a life of a star, he has to deal with that and from what we know from him, he still wants to have a private life, but it will be more and more difficult. I only hope that even if he is happy in love (and I wish them all the best), it will not distract him from his first passion, tennis, and from the goals he wants to reach.
NancyIsabelle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-21-2006, 12:12 AM   #3742
country flag NaDALiTa

NaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond repute

Medias in Spain don't have any limits, it's very sad for Rafael, i remember he said Mallorca was a place he really appreciate because it was quiet and he was considered as normal....he was normal and in peace when he didn't have a gf
i hope they'll let him in peace, living like a normal guy !!!

Those days it's very hard to find some information about Rafa's heatlh, we only find pics about him and his gf , it's starting to be really boring for me

"It doesn't matter if you don't look as cool as the Ramones — you're never going to, anyway."Chris Martin.

+The White Stripes+The Strokes+The Libertines+

+MARAT SAFIN+rameez junaid+andy murray +vince spadea +diego hartfield +pti pote gustavo+willy cañas +Simone Bolelli+Jérémy ChardyOTHER ADDICTIONS:Liverpool F.C+Atletico Madrid+Arsenal F.C+Olympique Lyonnais+La Roja+
NaDALiTa is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-21-2006, 02:30 AM   #3743
country flag veyonce

veyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond repute

Guess since now it's Rafa's mini break and since Cuore started the ball rolling by publishing pics of Rafa & Xisca, the rest of the Spanish media have jumped on the wagon... There isn't any other new Spanish couple which are worth the headlines for the moment... I expect more pics after Shanghai TMC in nov/december...

Djokovic after his Madrid 2009 Semi with Rafa: “Next time I’ll probably take two rackets on the match point and try to hit with both of them. It’s frustrating that when you play so well you can’t win.”
Old 07-21-2006, 04:22 PM   #3744
country flag liisa

liisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyIsabelle
Wow ! I come back from very far too and had not seen all these pics. I thought this thread was for "Off-court pics" or something like that. I agree with you Dionisienne. Rafa who wanted so much a private life will have to hide or will have to accept that he will be followed everywhere by paparazzi, even on his island which seemed to be the last place he could get some rest and some peace. It's not the case any more, unfortunately.

I really don't now I would feel being followed all the time by paparazzi, on the streets, in the stores, on the beach, coming out from my house, coming back home. Gee ... But one thing is sure, Rafa himself (well ... I don't read tabloids I must say) did not say a single word about his relationship with Francesca. NOTHING ! I think his silence says a lot ...

And it's even worst now, because I certainly would not have seen these pics if it was of Internet where you find everything. And the more people will take these pics and post them on different forums, less privacy Rafa will have. It's a life of a star, he has to deal with that and from what we know from him, he still wants to have a private life, but it will be more and more difficult. I only hope that even if he is happy in love (and I wish them all the best), it will not distract him from his first passion, tennis, and from the goals he wants to reach.
Excuse me, but are you implying that he doesn't treat this realtionship seriously??? If so, you should rethink it. Not commenting on things doesn't mean not taking them seriously...
And it's not the first time you're trying to "dismiss" his girlfriend...what's wrong with you???
liisa is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-22-2006, 02:45 PM   #3745
country flag the_natural

the_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond repute

I think his silence says that he doesnt want them around and he doesnt want to draw attention for any angry outbursts, hes being regular old rafa, he never talks about her because rafa is a tennis player first and firmost in the public eye, its business and thats all THEY should focus on. You know its stupid that certain OTHER players dont get followed you know certain people who are shown nothing but undying love from the stupid tennis media and the stupid idiotic tennis commentators and "experts"
the_natural is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-22-2006, 04:27 PM   #3746
country flag NancyIsabelle

NancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liisa
Excuse me, but are you implying that he doesn't treat this realtionship seriously??? If so, you should rethink it. Not commenting on things doesn't mean not taking them seriously...
And it's not the first time you're trying to "dismiss" his girlfriend...what's wrong with you???
Hello Liisa ! There is nothing wrong with me ... and I don't dismiss his girlfriend. On the contrary, I think she is very pretty and they look very happy together. I think you just misinterpreted what I said. I think The Natural said exactly what I meant. If Rafa did not speak about her, I suppose it's because he wants to live his life as normally as he can with his girlfriend, which will probably be now very difficult, because he is a star. It does not mean at all that he does not love her.

And I don't know why you say "it's not the first time you're trying to "dismiss" his girlfriend" Maybe you are confusing me with someone else

Have a nice day
NancyIsabelle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-22-2006, 05:25 PM   #3747
country flag liisa

liisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyIsabelle
Hello Liisa ! There is nothing wrong with me ... and I don't dismiss his girlfriend. On the contrary, I think she is very pretty and they look very happy together. I think you just misinterpreted what I said. I think The Natural said exactly what I meant. If Rafa did not speak about her, I suppose it's because he wants to live his life as normally as he can with his girlfriend, which will probably be now very difficult, because he is a star. It does not mean at all that he does not love her.

And I don't know why you say "it's not the first time you're trying to "dismiss" his girlfriend" Maybe you are confusing me with someone else

Have a nice day
No, I didn't confuse you with anyone else, but maybe I misinterpreted yur words indeed. To me it sounded as if you don't really think Rafa treats his girl seriously and in the past, despite the hints we were given about Rafa's possible girlfriend, you were the one who were denying it with a scary consistency.

Last edited by liisa : 07-23-2006 at 05:03 PM.
liisa is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-22-2006, 11:51 PM   #3748
country flag alsace

alsace has a reputation beyond reputealsace has a reputation beyond reputealsace has a reputation beyond reputealsace has a reputation beyond reputealsace has a reputation beyond reputealsace has a reputation beyond reputealsace has a reputation beyond reputealsace has a reputation beyond reputealsace has a reputation beyond reputealsace has a reputation beyond reputealsace has a reputation beyond repute

dionisienne and NancyIsabelle,
I feel that the self-righteous tone of your posts is uncalled for. Rafa and Xisca are not unaware of the paparazzi presence... they have apparently decided to go on with their lives in spite of it. The two of them seem to have managed to accept their celebrity status and the limits it places on their privacy. I think you should as well.

Last edited by alsace : 07-23-2006 at 01:24 AM.
alsace is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-23-2006, 10:04 AM   #3749
country flag dionisienne

dionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond reputedionisienne has a reputation beyond repute

Alsace, i see you didn't understand what i was saying. i didn't critisize the fact Rafael and Xisca went to the beach, i don't agree with the fact photos of them are taken by paparazzis and the fact there are much people to ask for and look this photos, in french we call that "voyeurisme". that's very sad to see photos of them in so many newspapers.
i'm not at all someone who say to other people what to do, but private life is very important, for rafael as for xisca, as for everyone.
dionisienne is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-23-2006, 01:19 PM   #3750
country flag veyonce

Well, Rafa was interviewed by Hola when he left the gym with Xisca (he was wearing the pink t-shirt).

Hola's clip: http://www.hola.com/videos/famosos/2...mnasio/?hist=1

Closed Thread