~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 1 - Page 249 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2006, 12:34 AM   #3721
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon

which one is which? lol.
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2006, 02:34 AM   #3722
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the lovely photos, but i feel a bit sad for rafa, coz he has no more privacy, everything he does in public are under everyone's eyes

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-14-2006, 07:30 AM   #3723
country flag the_natural

the_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo_guga
I like her she seems really nice and down to earth. But I think that she's more into him than he is into her

well im not trying to suggest nething bad, but maybe its cos she realises who she is and is just in awe of him, but he sees her as the normal girl she is, who he cares for? Also remeber rafa is much MUCH more mature both mentally and Physically, than most "kids" his age, though I have no doubt he cares for her

I hope she treats him the way he deserves to be treated, hope she isnt one of those needy girls who tries to make the boy feel bad because he has tennis committments.
the_natural is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-14-2006, 07:35 AM   #3724
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

sorry for my bad english, what does this mean by "she is more into him"

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 07-14-2006, 08:07 AM   #3725
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi
sorry for my bad english, what does this mean by "she is more into him"
that she likes him more than he likes her / is more in love with him than he is with her
Carlita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-14-2006, 08:49 AM   #3726
country flag Mimi

thanks carlita

haha, how can you know if she likes him more or he likes her more

she is so lucky, thousands of girls like to be nadal's girl friend, so even if she likes nadal more, its normal
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~
that she likes him more than he likes her / is more in love with him than he is with her

Last edited by Mimi : 07-14-2006 at 08:54 AM.
Old 07-14-2006, 10:34 AM   #3727
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo_guga
I like her she seems really nice and down to earth. But I think that she's more into him than he is into her
I kind of agree with you even if he must love her a lil bit...and I'm saying this not because I'm in love with him...I'm in love with andrei pavel...
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-14-2006, 11:59 AM   #3728
country flag liisa

liisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc2monac
I kind of agree with you even if he must love her a lil bit...and I'm saying this not because I'm in love with him...I'm in love with andrei pavel...

people you are CRAZY!!! He's less into her? Come on! Maybe I'm stupid but to me,Rafa looks very much in love...
And girls are usually more touchy-feely than boys...
liisa is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-14-2006, 02:24 PM   #3729
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyAngelB1
which one is which? lol.
i think it's rafa in front and xisca in the back (+ xisca's feet) but what the hell are they doing?
Old 07-14-2006, 02:27 PM   #3730
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

looks like Xisca is swimming away and Rafa has his face towards the camera with his hair covering his face and all he has to do is throw back his hair..........

or something like that
Carlita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-17-2006, 06:23 AM   #3731
country flag veyonce

veyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond repute

Credits to nou.amic of vr.com for the translation!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monday 17th July, EL PERIODICO
TENNIS'S NEW IDOL ON HOLIDAY WITH GIRLFRIEND AND FAMILY

Rafa Nadal and his girlfriend, Xisca, on the beach on Saturday

Last Saturday, Rafa and his girlfriend attended a match organised by the Manacor Instituto de Deportes (Sports College) and then he went down to the beach to try to enjoy himself without being noticed. He is an icon in spite of just having turned twenty. His greatest support comes, as always, from his family (especially his parents and sister, and his uncle and trainer, Toni Nadal) and from his girlfriend, Xisca, 18 years old, whom he has known since they were little children.

Now, precisely because of their relationship, he has become a succulent target for the paparazzi: he knows that wherever he lays out his towel on the beach with Xisca, there will be a camera lens scrutinising him, and he puts up with it as best he can.
More beach pics that I found...

Djokovic after his Madrid 2009 Semi with Rafa: “Next time I’ll probably take two rackets on the match point and try to hit with both of them. It’s frustrating that when you play so well you can’t win.”

Last edited by veyonce : 07-17-2006 at 09:44 AM.
veyonce is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-17-2006, 12:02 PM   #3732
country flag Geniey2g

Geniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~
looks like Xisca is swimming away and Rafa has his face towards the camera with his hair covering his face and all he has to do is throw back his hair..........

or something like that
LOL! Whatever!
It looks like Rafa's having a good old taste of...fresh sea water!
Old 07-17-2006, 03:50 PM   #3733
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liisa
people you are CRAZY!!! He's less into her? Come on! Maybe I'm stupid but to me,Rafa looks very much in love...
And girls are usually more touchy-feely than boys...
I agree that on the new pix he seems in love but on the one where they are visiting in bus he doesn't look so much in love...but the pix on the beach are great! he seems happy!
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-18-2006, 06:26 PM   #3734
country flag veyonce

veyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond repute

More pics from 15 July 2006....

Djokovic after his Madrid 2009 Semi with Rafa: “Next time I’ll probably take two rackets on the match point and try to hit with both of them. It’s frustrating that when you play so well you can’t win.”
veyonce is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-19-2006, 05:28 AM   #3735
country flag fyi

fyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond reputefyi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pics. He looks happy. He should be able to balance his private life and his career. Hopefully, there is no distraction on his tennis. ( I have heard he has no focus sometime during wimbledon, and Toni sent his GF back home. Anybody know is this true ?)
fyi is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread