~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 1 - Page 216 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 02:56 PM   #3226
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

Ali, the car trophy was from SEAT?
MariaV is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2006, 03:29 PM   #3227
country flag NINA_BCN

NINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV
Ali, the car trophy was from SEAT?
Yep. It's the major sponsor of the tournament I haven't seen any pic of the car but I suppose that it's a red "Altea".
Old 05-04-2006, 04:30 AM   #3228
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

thanks NINA

yes i know, but i mean besides a small trophy which i thought they are going to give to nadal, there is also a medium size trophy on the desk, what is this trophy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINA_BCN
They can't give a trophy made of silver and oak that weights 13 kilo.

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-04-2006, 09:08 AM   #3229
country flag Primal

Primal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond repute

not really hot, but I've made them

Last edited by Primal : 05-04-2006 at 09:41 AM.
Primal is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-04-2006, 09:19 AM   #3230
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi
thanks NINA

yes i know, but i mean besides a small trophy which i thought they are going to give to nadal, there is also a medium size trophy on the desk, what is this trophy
Erm? Which one do you mean? Rafa only got the 3 trophys, the BIG, the small and the red car.

And Tommy got the plate and the black car.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:20 AM   #3231
country flag MariaV

Great Khatuna!
Old 05-04-2006, 09:24 AM   #3232
country flag Primal

Primal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond reputePrimal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Great Khatuna!

Thanks Maria
Primal is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-04-2006, 09:27 AM   #3233
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

hi maria V . in this photo, there is a medium size trophy next to the small one, so i wonder why they have so many trophies for rafa?

http://img446.imageshack.us/my.php?i...godo0709vo.jpg

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:30 AM   #3234
country flag Mimi

thanks for the great photos primal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal
Thanks Maria

Old 05-04-2006, 09:32 AM   #3235
country flag MariaV

Oh eh, yeah, I guess he got only the small one to take home. And had to leave the 2 bigger ones there. But I've no idea for what the other trophy was given then.
I've seen at the Masters Series tournaments they get the tournament trophy and the ATP Masters trophy. Maybe there was some other reason too. I didn't hear what they said at the ceremony.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:48 AM   #3236
country flag Mimi

thanks

i saw rafa only took the atp masters trophy when he was about to leave the court for monte carlo event, don't know if he forgot to take the Monte Carlo trophy with him or that the trophy is not to be given , but i think they should give this trophy to winner coz this trophy is not too pretty and big
Quote:
Oh eh, yeah, I guess he got only the small one to take home. And had to leave the 2 bigger ones there. But I've no idea for what the other trophy was given then.
I've seen at the Masters Series tournaments they get the tournament trophy and the ATP Masters trophy. Maybe there was some other reason too. I didn't hear what they said at the ceremony.

Old 05-04-2006, 10:42 AM   #3237
country flag NINA_BCN

NINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond reputeNINA_BCN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi
hi maria V . in this photo, there is a medium size trophy next to the small one, so i wonder why they have so many trophies for rafa?

http://img446.imageshack.us/my.php?i...godo0709vo.jpg
The medium trophy is for the finalist. Take notice that Tommy only has a plate in his hands. In this tournament, the trophies are like the DC one: they have wrntten the names of the winners in the base. The winner/finalist only has a "copy".

Last edited by NINA_BCN : 05-04-2006 at 10:48 AM.
NINA_BCN is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-05-2006, 03:36 AM   #3238
country flag veyonce

veyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond repute

Credits to nou.amic of vr.com for translating the article!!

04 May 2006 mallorcadiario.com
The children win over Nadal in Llucmajor

PALMA.-Rafael Nadal today gave his patronage in Llucmajor to 'Aprendemos juntos' a day of sport and games attended by 700 disabled and able bodied children.

Nadal, accompanied by his uncle/trainer, Toni Nadal, conversed and played with the children in a sports workshop promoted by the 'Sa Nostra' Foundation and the Iberostar Foundation in the Campo Municipal de Deportes, Llucmajor.

The Nº3 and Nº6 ranked wheelchair tennis players, Ivan da Silva and Luis Montoya respectively, were also present.

The 'Aprendemos juntos' (Let's learn together') programme is a social project designed to promote the integration of able bodied and discapacitated children through educational activities and games.

Nadal, who caused quite a stir at the sports centre, is finalizing his preparation for his next tournament in Rome in his native Manacor.

--------------

5th May 06 El Mundo-El Día de Baleares"]
Learning from Rafa Nadal

Finally, the most looked forward to moment of the morning arrived: the arrival of the present Roland Garros champion, Rafa Nadal, who let all the children who wanted to have their photographs taken with him. After more than ten minutes of photographs and autographs, Nadal picked up his raquet to play a 'tie-break', the best of nine points, partnered by his uncle and trainer, Toni Nadal. The Nadal-Team's opponents were the top ranking Spanish wheelchair tennis players, Jose Luis Montoya and Ivan da Silva and, although it was an exhibition match, Nadal showed his young admirers some of his best touches.

Afterwards, Nadal said how satisfied he was to be able to collaborate with an initiative of these characteristics. "It is always nice to be with children," he said.

Djokovic after his Madrid 2009 Semi with Rafa: “Next time I’ll probably take two rackets on the match point and try to hit with both of them. It’s frustrating that when you play so well you can’t win.”

Last edited by veyonce : 05-05-2006 at 03:40 AM.
veyonce is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-05-2006, 08:51 AM   #3239
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINA_BCN
The medium trophy is for the finalist. Take notice that Tommy only has a plate in his hands. In this tournament, the trophies are like the DC one: they have wrntten the names of the winners in the base. The winner/finalist only has a "copy".
But Alicia, this medium trophy was also given to Rafa, not Tommy. I mean of what I saw Tommy was only given the plate and the car and Rafa was given 3 things - the HUUUGE one, the medium one and the car. Hmm, maybe I didn't get it right but good for Tommy then.

Edit: maybe Rafa got the medium one as a winner and Tommy got the tiny one as a finalist?

Last edited by MariaV : 05-05-2006 at 08:53 AM.
Old 05-05-2006, 04:11 PM   #3240
country flag Andre forever

Andre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond reputeAndre forever has a reputation beyond repute

so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee