~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 1 - Page 179 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 12:53 AM   #2671
country flag maty

maty has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

well,looks like it happend at the end of first set,when he sat down and changed his shirt,he took the shirt out of his bag and put her on,then he stood up and went to court to recive Clements first serve,after that he started to touch his chest and stomach like he was bothered with something,at Clements second serve he made a direct fault and he quickly reach for his shirt,he lifted the shirt and there was a wasp stuck inside of the shirt,he couldn't get rid of it,but he finally managed to take it of with the help of his racket

well that' what i found out,here's the pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rafawaspstung.jpg (15.8 KB, 88 views)
maty is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2006, 04:11 AM   #2672
country flag veyonce

veyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond repute

Credits to MadAliceCudlip of vr.com for this!!! The incident happened during the 2nd set when both players had a game each (1-1).

Found this on telesport.nl

He's actually pouting!!!

Djokovic after his Madrid 2009 Semi with Rafa: “Next time I’ll probably take two rackets on the match point and try to hit with both of them. It’s frustrating that when you play so well you can’t win.”

Last edited by veyonce : 02-21-2006 at 04:21 AM.
veyonce is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-21-2006, 11:29 AM   #2673
country flag mallorn

mallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyonce
The incident happened during the 2nd set when both players had a game each (1-1).
Not that it makes any difference, but the incident happened at 6-2, 0-15*, during Clement's first point on serve. Right after the point finished Rafa started to look under his shirt and then waving the bee/wasp away with his racket.

I still can't figure out how that darned thing got under his shirt.

Thanks for the pouting picture, veyonce, it's funny.

- 81 - 28 - 4 -
mallorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-21-2006, 11:30 AM   #2674
country flag NaDALiTa

NaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond repute

the honey bee may have thought that Rafa tan skin was honey ...... yumeeeee , i should hav catch this honey bee if i wudn't be scared of it

"It doesn't matter if you don't look as cool as the Ramones — you're never going to, anyway."Chris Martin.

+The White Stripes+The Strokes+The Libertines+

+MARAT SAFIN+rameez junaid+andy murray +vince spadea +diego hartfield +pti pote gustavo+willy cañas +Simone Bolelli+Jérémy ChardyOTHER ADDICTIONS:Liverpool F.C+Atletico Madrid+Arsenal F.C+Olympique Lyonnais+La Roja+
NaDALiTa is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-21-2006, 11:34 AM   #2675
country flag NaDALiTa

NaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond repute

this silly insect didn"t pay its tickets and met Rafa's body , after stingin rafa it was flyin all over the place to sting other people .........

if someone cross a honey bee with a HUGE left wing that's the one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"It doesn't matter if you don't look as cool as the Ramones — you're never going to, anyway."Chris Martin.

+MARAT SAFIN+rameez junaid+andy murray +vince spadea +diego hartfield +pti pote gustavo+willy cañas +Simone Bolelli+Jérémy ChardyOTHER ADDICTIONS:Liverpool F.C+Atletico Madrid+Arsenal F.C+Olympique Lyonnais+La Roja+
Old 02-21-2006, 02:05 PM   #2676
country flag Eléa

Eléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond repute

These are my crappy pics from Marseille
sorry that the quality is not as good as i expected

I can't post all my pics, you can find the other here:

http://eléa.fotopic.net/c867307.html (page 1 and 2)

Marcelo Rios - Hugo Armando (my Hugo's blog) - David Ferrer

all my support to: X-man, Lleyton, Mario, Feli, Diego H, Willy Canas, Ruben, Nico L, Igor, Peter, J-P and Robert & Rameez
to my "pti potes" Diego Junqueira , Gustavo Marcaccio & "Régis" Guzman
and Vince
Le crado Zabaleta "EveRRRybody"
Eléa is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-21-2006, 02:12 PM   #2677
country flag NaDALiTa

nice Eléa you posted 2 of my fav pics !!!!!!!

on the pics where both are changing theur shirts clement looks like a kid in comparison with Rafa !!!!!!!

Old 02-21-2006, 02:31 PM   #2678
country flag maty

maty has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond repute

hi Eléa thanks for the pics i really like the 3rd one
Old 02-21-2006, 02:50 PM   #2679
country flag NaDALiTa

oh maty that's one of my fav and the 7th is very lovely too

Old 02-21-2006, 03:26 PM   #2680
country flag Lou_Lou_Ferrero

Lou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond repute

ooh thanks Elea, those are lovely..... i especailly like the one where he is bending down... i wonder why..??!!!

thanks veyonce and maty for the "wasp" incidents!!! poor poor rafa.... i've been stung so many times by wasos that i am now allergic to them.... it is so so painful so i really feel for him

~Ferrero, Nadal, Ancic, Safin, Lopez, Robredo, Federer, Moya, Verdasco ~

www.myspace.com/layabout_in_lace

Ferrero Tard #18

SPANISH ARMADA GROUPIE EXTRAORINAIRE...
Lou_Lou_Ferrero is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-21-2006, 11:13 PM   #2681
country flag maty

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaDALiTa
oh maty that's one of my fav and the 7th is very lovely too
oh yes i see now,how could i miss that
Old 02-22-2006, 12:23 AM   #2682
country flag NaDALiTa

heheheheheh , you missed the pic , but i saw it for real in Marseille

Last edited by NaDALiTa : 02-22-2006 at 02:19 AM.
Old 02-22-2006, 03:59 AM   #2683
country flag federated

federated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond repute

lookin good.

Federer is not from our planet. He is beyond anything you could even dream about. -Nick Bollettieri

FEDERER*NADAL*LOPEZ*GASQUET*SODERLING*NALBANDIAN
federated is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-22-2006, 09:46 PM   #2684
country flag Lou_Lou_Ferrero

Lou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by federated
lookin good.
indeed...

~Ferrero, Nadal, Ancic, Safin, Lopez, Robredo, Federer, Moya, Verdasco ~

www.myspace.com/layabout_in_lace

Ferrero Tard #18

SPANISH ARMADA GROUPIE EXTRAORINAIRE...
Lou_Lou_Ferrero is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-24-2006, 06:30 PM   #2685
country flag rosespower

rosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the pics!
it is nice to see rafa on court...

I would love to see that!
rosespower is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread