~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 1 - Page 140 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 10:01 PM   #2086
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

that thing he does with his back muscles is

Old 09-29-2005, 10:41 PM   #2087
country flag french-guru

french-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond repute

all I have to say is
Old 09-29-2005, 10:49 PM   #2088
country flag Clara Bow

Clara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond repute

Fans self.....whew- that was nice! Nike sure knows what it's doing in that commercial.

Last edited by Clara Bow : 09-29-2005 at 11:07 PM.
Clara Bow is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-30-2005, 01:30 AM   #2089
country flag veyonce

veyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Carlita
oh boy! have these been posted yet? From Antenna3

there's a little clip there too! Pfffff the muscles in Rafa's body!! phew!

http://www.antena3.com/a3n2004/servl...icia.jsp&id=54
Here's the video url in case they update the page... mms://a953.v59721.c5972.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/953/5974/3c99fd9f/wms.antena3tv.com:81/a3noticias/1/7/omnhz5814.wmv

Djokovic after his Madrid 2009 Semi with Rafa: “Next time I’ll probably take two rackets on the match point and try to hit with both of them. It’s frustrating that when you play so well you can’t win.”
veyonce is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-30-2005, 01:47 AM   #2090
country flag gogo_guga

gogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond repute

Noooooooooooooooo!!! Why are they getting new captains for the Spanish Davis Cup Team??????
The Spaniards loooooove the G-2!!!!!!
gogo_guga is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-30-2005, 02:15 AM   #2091
country flag ataptc

ataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon
He's just rolling his shoulders if I'm not wrong? But those back muscles
ataptc is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-30-2005, 02:16 AM   #2092
country flag ataptc

ataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara Bow
Fans self.....whew- that was nice! Nike sure knows what it's doing in that commercial.
It's for a Nike commercial? I guessed it would be for some commercial.. Hope they're gonna show it on tv soon
ataptc is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-30-2005, 02:39 AM   #2093
country flag veyonce

veyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond repute

Translation of the radio interview by Yoly of vr.com. I did some minor editing...

Rafa's learning driving now...

From Diario AS 29-09-2005:

The radio program “El Larguero” will be done live at midnight from Palma de Mallorca as a tribute to Nadal On Thursay 29-09-2005. The majorcan tennis player will be the star of the night. It’s 7 years since the program was last done in Mallorca, It will take place in the Conservatorio de Música de Palma. They were giving invitations out to go and sit in the Conseravtorio and watch, and they’ve all run out.

José Ramon de la Morena ( program presenter): Well, here I have him, I remember the last time I had him here with me, it was after winning the Davis Cup…and then we invited him for supper…and we nearly went bankrupt because my God how he eats!!! He’s like a vacuum cleaner an industrial vacuum cleaner! he sucks everything up alright!!! Today he’s here looking very dressed up, and quiet, like a good boy… He has such a tired face on him…

You do have a tired face on you…

A little bit.

Do you feel a bit more rested, because you have a tired face…

A little bit, just after China and the Davis Cup… the normal, but I think that these days of rest I’m going to have are going to help me to face the rest of the season with a lot of hope and good feelings. I have to rest and just worry about myself for a few days. And just do whatever I want.. that will help me rest..

What is the thing you want to do the most, apart from drinking the cola cao your mother makes you? (people laugh)

Well… I just want to get up and not have to think about the routine, about the trainings, about preparing matches…

And how is that of getting up every day?

It’s just getting used to it, of getting up everyday to prepare for the matches.

And what time do you have to get up then?

Depends what time you’ve got the match, normally 3 hours before. Well if the match is at 7pm you’re not going to get up at 4pm… but we always play a few hours before the match and think about the match all the time. And sometimes you need to get up and think about other things, like if I’m going to go and play football or play golf…

Are you as as good at fishing as you are at golf and football?

It’s a luck that people who can really fish go with me and do the work, hahaha, I just enjoy pulling the fish out.

Were you really that tired in Italy, that you said you where going to faint, you said you couldn’t move your legs…

Well… the last match… yes… I was… I finished knackered, I started very good, very calm, but in the third set, in the 4-3 I felt I was half empty and everything started getting complicated. I couldn’t reach the balls, I lost strength and I was going from bad to worse no?

Where did you get your strength from? Did you tell the captains?

When I went to the dressroom, Arrese was telling me things, and I was like… I can’t!! I can’t move! I can’t run! And he was very positive saying I didn’t need to run to win and well, I had a bit of luck, Seppi was also a bit tired of his match against Ferrero on the first day and he started making mistakes, so I was able to fight back.

Saturday you played for over 4 hours,I saw you running from one side to another, god, I’m tired at just saying it…

(laughs) Yes, and if you add to that that I came all the way from China and then all the hours I played there… Then I had to adapt to the clay, then I played on Friday and Saturday… They were a lot of hours… yes..

What do you think about the changes they want to make of the davis Cup captains, Avedaño and Arrese?

It’s a decision the president has to take, and I’ll adapt to whatever happens. I owe them a lot, they had confidence in me, they always did what they though was correct, sometimes they did decisions in my favour, but sometimes not in my favour like in Slovaquia. I think they were good captains, that inspire positivism, always giving motivation, something hard to find. And I really enjoyed my time with them.

Hahaha… Rafa, good answer… you were a bit more harsh earlier talking about this subject, the words you said about this…

I can repeat what I said this morning it if you want… no problem.

No, no, no, has the president called you?

No. But whoever comes I’m going to have the same attitude of giving everything I have. I love the Davis Cup, I love playing for Spain, and I love playing team tournament. Maybe my words sounded worse then what I meant.. I didn’t mean to make it sound like I’ve killed someone, because I haven’t. The only thing I’ve said is that the president said that he’s giving the captains 2 years and he hasn’t.

The draw has come out for the Davis Cup…we’ve got some difficult matches ahead… we play Bielorrusia away and if we won them, next could be Australia or Switzerland, and if we won them it could be Argentina…

I know, we had bit of bad luck.

Come on Rafa. Go out and save us from this mess!

No, no, wait I’ve always said that each one of us has a role in the team and I’ll say it again. I’m just one more of the team, I don’t feel special or important. I feel just the same as the others.

So this afternoon you said you were all unhappy about the decision of the captain but one player, who is that player?

(Rafa laughs out hard) No, no, no, no!… I can’t tell you.

Being here amongst your people, is it impressive? Yes, it is, it’s nice to be with them.

Is it more embarrassing to be in front of them, than people from some other country? Because these are your people...

A little bit…

Monday, you came back from Italy and you went to a hospital, to see children.

Yes, they proposed that to me. If it would have been something else I wouldn’t have done it, because I was really tired… But it was a charity activity, and those children in hospital were probably feeling worse than what I was feeling. But If my help is of any use, well I’ll go there no problems.

What impressed you the most?

It’s situations like that make you realize that life… well that tennis, all sports are to have fun, and you have to give it the importance it has and not more, because they are things in life more important than tennis.

Have you kept any of the faces in your mind, are you thinking, well, what’s going to happen to him or her?

I have a few, you remember a few faces in a day like that.

You said that these days you want to stay in Manacor and want to go out with your friends, with your all life friends…

Yes, they are my friends I’ve know all my life..

What did they call you, what’s your nickname?

Rafa… or Rafel.

And how many are they?

A few. Some from school, some from tennis when I was little..

So what do you do with them? Go out?

Yes, I go out. I do different activities, for example, tomorrow morning I’m going fishing with a friend… at 7am.

My! Tell him you’ll go at 8! The fish will still be waiting for you in the same place if you go later you know! God you’ll never get up looking at your face!

It could happen because my phone doesn’t work and the alarm clock on it doesn’t work… But I hope I’ll get up because I’m looking forward to it… It’s been a long time I haven’t done it… When I get up I’ll probably be tired and can’t be bothered, but once I’m there in middle of the sea I’ll really enjoy it.

Yes, because probably the sea is one of the places you can be without people recognizing you, it’s more anonymous…

No, I have other places I can go. I love being in the sea, it’s a lovely place.

When you go out in Manacor, do people call your name all the time?

Yes, some people congratulate me and that but the people know me since I was little, so they treat me normal more less. I like people to treat me like a normal 19 year old boy…

Do you help around in house? Does your mom send you to the shops or something?

I get a bit told off… I’m quite bad at keeping things tidy, my bedroom’s a mess.

Do you send your sister instead?

No, she’d tell me to get my ass off the sofa and go myself! I’m really messy though. That’s one of my faults, my mom always tells me that.

Your bedroom must be a total mess then…

Yes, a total mess… I always have thousands of things lying around from different tournaments…

Does she throw things out then?

No, she gives them away without me knowing.... I have so much stuff, and loads of clothes they give me, she makes me put them in bags (like shirts and stuff) and give them away. Pfff… I don’t care…

Who you give them to?

Family and friends normally..

Do you remember that little Nadal who looked up to Moya and probably asked him fro autographs?

Well, the thing is, I haven’t asked for an autograph in my life…

Never?

Never..

Why, because of shyness?

Maybe, yes, because I’m shy… autographs have never really attracted me, photos yes. I like having my photo taken with someone interesting.

I saw you in a photo with your uncle Miguel Angel… dressed up like a Barcelona player… but you are a Real Madrid supporter… did it bother you?

No.

Well, it was only for the photo, after that you went back to the Real Madrid again..

Yes…

Although we better not talk about this because you have to play a lot in Barcelona.. so let’s just say everyone is supporter of whoever they want and that’s it.

When you saw Moya when you were little did you think; I’m going to play with this guy and win the Davis Cup?

No, I never imagined it. When I was little I always hoped to play the Davis Cup someday.. and wanted to be a tennis player, or football player…

And how many times did your dad say, yes you can be a tennis player but you have to study!!!?

Well, my family made me study until I could. I did until the situation got too hard because I was always away..

But you could study while away…

About this I’m always the same, about being in my situation and being able to study and do good I say they are 3 things: You have to like it a lot , be very clever, and have a lot of strong will… and I have neither of them!

(laughs)

So what do you have to do to become so big?

Luck is always important, but I like to think that hard work is too. Carlos Moya, a good friend of mine always says: when you reach the 4-4 or 5-5, there’ll always be a ball of luck for someone, but that ball will always go to the best player. If one player is number 5 and the other number 40, the luck will normally go to the number 5 player. That’s what he says. Luck is like that, you have to look for it.

When you think of luck you also think about all the sacrifices you’ve made?

Of course. But we all have to work. Some have more luck in physical heredity and skills. Federer, for example is just amazing..

Wait a second… Federer is going to need a little bit of luck once you get to your top..

(people applause)

Do you remember your first raquet?

I can’t remember, I think it was a small white prince one…

In each match you use about 3, don’t you?

Yes, I don’t get to break them, but when I feel like it might break, that’s when I change it, or in every set. I normally carry 5 with me just in case.

What happens with the broken ones then?

I give them back to the factory, or people are always asking me for some so I give some away…

Have you kept any raquet, any special one, or has your mother already sold them?

Not really..

You haven't even kept the one you won the Davis Cup with?

No, I have the shoe from that.

Oh my God Rafa, then who has the Davis Cup raquet?

Pfff…I don’t know, it will be somewhere…

You need to find it! Because someday you’ll have grandchildren and you’ll have to show them!

Well, I’ll just pick any raquet and trick them!

(people laugh)

Who picks your tennis clothes?

This is the million dollar question this year… Well, in this case Nike does…they do propositions to me…

Jose Ramon de la Morena interrupts him: Well the other day in the Davis Cup with the red tight shirt and white pirate pirates I have no doubts they made propositions to you!

(Rafa laughs)

So who suggested you to wear that tight shirt?

I suggested to wear it for the US Open but I didn’t want to wear it in the Davis Cup, but they made us, Feliciano was quite happy… They made us wear something red and white. And we didn’t have any choice. We were made to do it…

So you didn’t like wearing it then…

Not to represent my country on the Davis Cup, I would rather worn a normal shirt like on the first day.

So when would you wear the tight one?

In any other normal competition, but not on the Davis Cup, playing for my country.

So Feliciano was happy then…

Oh, yes, he was over the moon hehehe, he was plethoric…

Are you not a bit worried, that when you go out with your friends you might have to go out with sunglasses on, so people don’t recognize you?

I don’t because I don’t have any… I wouldn’t wear them, I just go out normal, no problem.

And girls…do you pull a lot…?

(He sighs/blows hard…)

If you want I’ll blow again…

(he blows again) that’s my answer.

(people laugh and applause)

Is that a sigh of a lot a lot?

It’s not a a lot a lot blow, or a….. It’s not a lot blow!

What blow is it?

It’s a blow that means that I’m shy and I don’t like to talk about this…

So that means you have a girlfriend then…

(people laugh)

Well… No, I don’t.

Oh well, there’s no hurry, there’s plenty of time… give it time…

I’ll give it time…

You have to explain just before you go, because I can see you’re tired, you’re face is falling on the floor...

I feel better though!

You don’t look it…anyway, how can you be right handed but play with your left hand?

It’s strange because I only use my left only for playing tennis and football. I don’t know, it’s weird, I don’t know myself. I mean, if I pick this pen up and through it trying to aim at something I would do it a lot better with my right than with my left.. I started playing tennis using both hands on my drives and backhands. And my uncle told me I had to choose one hand, and as I played football with my left he told me to use the left for tennis also.

But can you play with your right hand?

A little bit…

You’ll have to surprise your rival and use your right one day…

It would never end up right…

No, only do it one of these times when you make a 6-1. 6-0 and then on the third set change to your right hand, you would drive the player crazy!

Then the player would give me back the 6-1, 6-0…

No! just do it for a few games then!

No, because I would lose…

I remember a night, I had you and Fernando Alonso together. I was wondering now, what do you think of him?

I’ve been following his career for quite long now, not only this year. He’s a guy that I’ve always admired…

You like watching his races. I remember in Rome you started a match a bit late because you where watching one of his races…

Was it not at Godó?

No, because it was when you wore that orange shirt, that one that now is mine, that your mother gave me. And now I have that shirt framed…

Oh..

I haven’t washed it, eh? Hahaha when I got it the first day it was a bit uffffff, I got it and it smelled ..

Yes, it smelled a little bit.. hehehe..

Yes , because you really wore that that shirt, it was really sweaty.

Yes, I ran a lot and sweated a lot that day…

Yes, well it smelled a bit, but, anyway it dried out and now it’s ok. So how is that of doing advertisements? Tom Cruise and everyone are frightened now the new Nadal sensation is out… and then there’s your mother, she’s done ads too…

My mom the best eh? I think tv is easy, because if you do something wrong, you just do it over and over again until it’s perfect, 100 times.

Yes but your mother did it right at the first time…

I don’t know, I wasn’t there…

Do you like doing advertisements?

I like it when it’s over… because being there all day, 8 hours and doing shoots over and over again.. it’s a bit tiring. When I see it finished I think how pretty, but doing them is a bit irritating sometimes… because I think, yes this take was cool I like it, and they are like, no! we have to do it again!

And that car you advertise! What a car! It never breaks, not even with tennis balls raining on it!!

No, it never breaks… The one with balls falling on the car is the old one, the new one… mmmmm…I don’t know how it is, because I haven’t’ seen it on tv yet!

Have you got your driving licence yet?

I’m on it, I’m on it! Starting from tomorrow.

(people laugh and applause)

Well, I thought you wouldn’t want it until you had enough money for a car, but now that you have…

I’m on it from tomorrow! I give you my word! (laughs)

I’m dying to see you at the Masters de Madrid and see you do well…

I’m dying to play there well. It looks like I’ll be a bit tired… but that’s why I’m here in Mallorca, to rest a bit… to recuperate and go there in the best conditions. It’s lovely playing there, people really cheer a lot there, it’s great!

I bet where you really would like to play is in the Bernabeu… (Real Madrid soccer team stadium)

I’ve already played there, last year...

Yes, but you would like to play there with the stadium full and against AC Milan…

It would be nice, yeah… It would be one of my dreams in life, apart from tennis, what I’ve always wanted to be was a football player.

Well again about the girlfriend stuff…

(in a joking tone…) You’re getting a bit of a pain now with this …

I know that in the circuit they call you Kirilenko for some reason or another…

Prrrrrr… That’s a lie! I’ve heard that a few times , I don’t know where that comes from, and I deny this here now, and I give you my word.. It’s a lie.

(people applause)

You are 19 years old, you have a Davis Cup, a Roland Garros, a life of tennis ahead of you… Are you not scared at all this?

No, scared is not the word… I have respect for everything. I did a great season this year, and I think it will be impossible to repeat it next year… even if I get better there are other factors that make you win…

Are you scared of failure?

Mmmm, I have confidence in myself. I know there will be bad moments, but there will also be good moments. And when I’m in the bad moments I’ll have to realize that things aren’t as negative as I think and that I can always make things better. And when things go good well I’ll have to remember that things can go bad and be careful… I have to be regular, that’s what keeps you on the top…

(Rafa is taking his jacket off and now he is wearing a black short sleeve shirt and people whistle…)

Well, Rafa, I’m, going to go and let you rest… I don’t know how to thank you, I’ll just let the people of your Mallorca give you a big applause.

(people applause)

Thanks to you!

Djokovic after his Madrid 2009 Semi with Rafa: “Next time I’ll probably take two rackets on the match point and try to hit with both of them. It’s frustrating that when you play so well you can’t win.”

Last edited by veyonce : 09-30-2005 at 03:07 AM.
Old 09-30-2005, 03:14 AM   #2094
country flag veyonce

Terra.es finally has video updates on Rafa..

Rafa visiting the hospital:
http://multimedia.terra.es/ficha/fic...=34450&a=84336

Rafa's comments on the change of Davis Cup captains:
http://multimedia.terra.es/ficha/fic...=34601&a=84706

Old 09-30-2005, 03:25 AM   #2095
country flag victoria_maraude

victoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond repute

Great interview Veyonce!!! Thanks! Loved that "Feliciano was in the moon" part.
I knew Rafa didn't like the tight shirt!
And is nice to know he has no girlfriend....

TOMMY HAAS
RAFA NADAL FERNANDO VERDASCO DAVID FERRER
GUILLE CORIA DAVID NALBANDIAN
WILLY CAÑAS "CHUCHO" ACASUSO

MARK PHILIPPOUSSIS
AND THE FEDERER EXPRESS (Just too good to be true)
victoria_maraude is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-30-2005, 06:13 AM   #2096
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon
yeah isn't it!!! ooooh my!!!
Carlita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-30-2005, 08:58 AM   #2097
country flag chocc0

chocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey that interview is great
funny
lol thanx everyone

RAFAEL NADAL

Good Luck to

Also Goodluck to:

Roger FedererJuan MonacoFernando VerdascoRichard GasquetGael MonfilsTommy Robredo
chocc0 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-30-2005, 09:57 AM   #2098
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the transcript, Veyonce.

Quote:
I suggested to wear it for the US Open but I didn’t want to wear it in the Davis Cup, but they made us, Feliciano was quite happy… They made us wear something red and white. And we didn’t have any choice. We were made to do it…

So you didn’t like wearing it then…

Not to represent my country on the Davis Cup, I would rather worn a normal shirt like on the first day.

So when would you wear the tight one?

In any other normal competition, but not on the Davis Cup, playing for my country.

So Feliciano was happy then…

Oh, yes, he was over the moon hehehe, he was plethoric…

That back muscles action thingy he does is indeed awesome!
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-30-2005, 10:52 AM   #2099
country flag mallorn

mallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond reputemallorn has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the interview veyonce and Yoly (good job with the translation )!
Wow, can you imagine how tired he must've been in that Seppi match if he said "I can't" and we all know what a fighter he is He did an incredible job in the fourth set.
His comment on Feli was
mallorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-30-2005, 01:43 PM   #2100
country flag Nene

Nene has a reputation beyond reputeNene has a reputation beyond reputeNene has a reputation beyond reputeNene has a reputation beyond reputeNene has a reputation beyond reputeNene has a reputation beyond reputeNene has a reputation beyond reputeNene has a reputation beyond reputeNene has a reputation beyond reputeNene has a reputation beyond reputeNene has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa!! what a nice guy!!
Closed Thread