~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 1 - Page 134 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 03:00 AM   #1996
country flag ataptc

ataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexito36
please, tell me if someone can download and see this video nadal en tenis pro 2 week ago. thank.

http://rapidshare.de/files/5147143/nadaltp2.wmv.html
Yup I can.. Really hilarious episode!
ataptc is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2005, 03:04 AM   #1997
country flag ataptc

ataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by parissima

Well let me tell you that you're lucky. My hair's dark as well, but it's so curly that i can't do anything with it
My hair kinda looks like his sometimes
Old 09-16-2005, 03:04 AM   #1998
country flag ataptc

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
A pic I took at TMS Montreal05 during Rafa/Tommy's doubles match [d Allegro/Hrbaty]:

[see Robredo thread for more pix]
Nice pics and thanks for sharing! Rafa's trying to look like a pirate again
Old 09-16-2005, 03:25 AM   #1999
country flag natsmith

natsmith has a reputation beyond reputenatsmith has a reputation beyond reputenatsmith has a reputation beyond reputenatsmith has a reputation beyond reputenatsmith has a reputation beyond reputenatsmith has a reputation beyond reputenatsmith has a reputation beyond reputenatsmith has a reputation beyond reputenatsmith has a reputation beyond reputenatsmith has a reputation beyond reputenatsmith has a reputation beyond repute

i dont know if they are "hot".. but these are some of the pictures i took of rafa in Montreal

rafa trying so hard to get out of his tight tight shirt

www.vamosrafael.com

~~~
rafa~~~ ~~~nando~~~

~bryan bros~ ~jc~ ~tommy~ ~feli~ ~carlos~ ~mario~ ~marat~
natsmith is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-16-2005, 04:34 AM   #2000
country flag ataptc

That's alot of nice pics, natsmith.. Thanks! Were you that close to him in the first 3 pics?? at Rafa picking at his ass again and him struggling to take off his skintight top!
Old 09-16-2005, 04:42 AM   #2001
country flag natsmith

natsmith has a reputation beyond reputenatsmith has a reputation beyond reputenatsmith has a reputation beyond reputenatsmith has a reputation beyond reputenatsmith has a reputation beyond reputenatsmith has a reputation beyond reputenatsmith has a reputation beyond reputenatsmith has a reputation beyond reputenatsmith has a reputation beyond reputenatsmith has a reputation beyond reputenatsmith has a reputation beyond repute

yup i was that close.. because there's no zoom used ther *lol*.. and he was sooo funny with the shirt... for 2 mins he was trying to take it off, but it was practically glued to him.. Feli laughed at him afterwards.. and rafa couldn't help but laugh too *lol*

www.vamosrafael.com

~~~
rafa~~~ ~~~nando~~~

Old 09-16-2005, 06:17 AM   #2002
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataptc
Yup I can.. Really hilarious episode!
how do you download the episode? Cause all I see is a download for a program, not a clip...??? Or has it been taken off the site maybe??
Carlita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-16-2005, 10:16 AM   #2003
country flag parissima

parissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsmith
i dont know if they are "hot".. but these are some of the pictures i took of rafa in Montreal
Well, at least you can say that Rafa's hot in that pics (ahem sorry playing with words... it's just that the first thing i noticed was him sweating )

Anyways, yeah your pics are cool (thanks for sharing by the way ). You're lucky to have been so close to him

Oh and yay, we get to see Feli in some of them, muchas gracias

LMAO for the last pic... Now i know why he doesn't like these tight tops that much

And Thanks to Rogifan88 for the pic
parissima is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-16-2005, 11:12 AM   #2004
country flag Fi-Fi

Fi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond reputeFi-Fi has a reputation beyond repute

natsmith great pics!
Old 09-16-2005, 03:32 PM   #2005
country flag ataptc

Quote:
yup i was that close.. because there's no zoom used ther *lol*.. and he was sooo funny with the shirt... for 2 mins he was trying to take it off, but it was practically glued to him.. Feli laughed at him afterwards.. and rafa couldn't help but laugh too *lol*
Lucky girl, that's really close! Did you try talking to him? Lol at him taking off his top too.. He really should stop wearing that!
Old 09-16-2005, 03:36 PM   #2006
country flag natsmith

haha well i asked for a picture with him.. he said yes, and he was posing with me (shirtless!).. but my friend messed up.. and the picture didn't take

but that's ok.. i'll probably get the chance to meet him next year.. and that time i'll make SURE that the picture worked! *lol*

www.vamosrafael.com

~~~
rafa~~~ ~~~nando~~~

Old 09-16-2005, 04:32 PM   #2007
country flag ataptc

What a waste! I hope you'll get the pic next year! Take a few so you're guaranteed of at least one
Old 09-17-2005, 02:27 AM   #2008
country flag french-guru

french-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

rafa trying so hard to get out of his tight tight shirt
even if the pictures aren't hot we know he literally is
Old 09-17-2005, 02:28 AM   #2009
country flag french-guru

french-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond reputefrench-guru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

yeah he should probably stop wearing tight shirts and stop picking his ass saves some embarrassment.

Last edited by french-guru : 09-17-2005 at 02:30 AM.
french-guru is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-17-2005, 02:32 AM   #2010
country flag french-guru

Quote:
haha well i asked for a picture with him.. he said yes, and he was posing with me (shirtless!).. but my friend messed up.. and the picture didn't take

but that's ok.. i'll probably get the chance to meet him next year.. and that time i'll make SURE that the picture worked! *lol*
that sucks badly. at least you got to be close his bod.