MTF Admins/Moderators? - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-18-2010, 11:32 PM   #46
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Admins/Moderators?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Thanks Doris

Sue, that's one of the things we're going to look to sort out in the off-season, get all that clear as to who mods what and where, and so on. So hopefully soon that will all be at least a bit clearer.
Ah good to know And congrats; I have great faith in you to do a good job. And btw Nate wants his account still- to spy on me Guess I will have to stop using his name in vain
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2010, 11:48 PM   #47
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

I have done an announcement (there probably would have been one sooner but it happened late this afternoon and then both I and Carlita have been away this evening, so it was delayed )
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 10:08 AM   #48

Smile Re: MTF Admins/Moderators?

Quote:
I have done an announcement (there probably would have been one sooner but it happened late this afternoon and then both I and Carlita have been away this evening, so it was delayed )
I just read the announcement. Congrats to you And I'm sure it will help MTF
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 03:02 PM   #49
country flag Eden
We know how it feels

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Have "they" ever made announcements here anyway?
I don't know but you are here longer than me so you should know Sue

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Hell I don't even know who does what here anymore
Exactly. You sometimes ask yourself when you see the name of someone having the status "Moderator" if he is still active.

On the other hand I noticed that sometimes apparently no moderator or admin seems to be around.

It wouldn't have happened a few years ago to have several match threads for a longer time for exaple - they would have been merged immediately and people would have gone into argumenting who deserved the thread the most because they had been first to start it

Quote:
Thanks Doris

Sue, that's one of the things we're going to look to sort out in the off-season, get all that clear as to who mods what and where, and so on. So hopefully soon that will all be at least a bit clearer.
It's good to hear that you are working on this Chris - much appreciated
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 04:38 PM   #50
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
I don't know but you are here longer than me so you should know Sue
Sigh; thanks for reminding me. It is an embarassment
Old 11-20-2010, 09:18 PM   #51
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

We have tidied up the list of who moderates where and the link to that is here:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showgroups.php

(At the bottom of every forum page now shows the mods for that forum also)

Also, the current list of vBookies is:

Aenea
Belco
Fergie
Filipo
kai.
scarecrows
Snoo Foo
Snowwy
Tomek.

Last edited by scoobs : 11-21-2010 at 07:37 AM.
Old 11-20-2010, 11:38 PM   #52
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:52 AM   #53
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Thanks Chris!
Old 11-21-2010, 12:14 PM   #54
country flag HarryMan

HarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond repute

Scoobs, what happened to Bad Gambler? He had a great passion for tennis and also cricket. I noticed his account name is not there anymore? Would it be possible to brief me on what happened?
HarryMan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:25 PM   #55
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryMan View Post
Scoobs, what happened to Bad Gambler? He had a great passion for tennis and also cricket. I noticed his account name is not there anymore? Would it be possible to brief me on what happened?
hi! We're not quite sure what happened here...but we're doing our best to get it sorted out asap
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:25 PM   #56
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryMan View Post
We're not entirely sure what has happened to his account, it seems to be deleted but we don't know how that happened exactly and we're trying to get it sorted out with the powers that be...
Old 11-21-2010, 12:26 PM   #57

Smile Re: MTF Admins/Moderators?

Quote:

Also, the current list of vBookies is:

Aenea
Belco
Fergie
Filipo
kai.
scarecrows
Snoo Foo
Snowwy
Tomek.

Great job Thanks
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 03:28 PM   #58
country flag HarryMan

HarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond reputeHarryMan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~ View Post
hi! We're not quite sure what happened here...but we're doing our best to get it sorted out asap
Quote:
We're not entirely sure what has happened to his account, it seems to be deleted but we don't know how that happened exactly and we're trying to get it sorted out with the powers that be...
Thanks Carlita and Scoobs for your answers to this. Hopefully things get sorted out.
HarryMan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:37 AM   #59
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Zirconek? He suddenly disappeared from the Challengers threads in July, and I haven't seen him posting anywhere else. Is he still active in Modland?
Old 11-22-2010, 01:15 AM   #60
country flag Steve
webmaster

Steve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have not been able to get into the logs today. I am working on the tournament schedule but there seems to be something up. I will be able to find out more on monday when I can get a tech to look at this.