MTF Admins/Moderators? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-14-2006, 09:41 PM   #16
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Admins/Moderators?

Well I've been here 3 years and I think it's been a complete mess ever since I can remember. It's just bigger now But people were always rude, hateful, disrespectful, ignorant, hypocritical, and many more things.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2006, 02:50 AM   #17
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

No, that just happened once you showed up.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 03:23 AM   #18
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Right, because people could feel my presence even though I read and lurked a long time before signing up - it was bad before I started posting here. So please, stop stalking me around the boards and just put me on your ignore list, ok? I am not gonna sink to your level.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 09-15-2006, 03:28 AM   #19
country flag Phunkadelicious

Phunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatejBockoFan
No, that just happened once you showed up.
Scott's all growed up.
Phunkadelicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 03:32 AM   #20

Phunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond repute

Scott you are the biggest hypocrite on this board. Hell, you may possibly be the biggest hypocrite on the planet. You should be studied. I think there must be an entire segment of your brain dedicated to hypocrisy.
Old 09-15-2006, 03:38 AM   #21
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. Deb gets offended so she calls one of her buddies in to fight her battles for her. Typical.

He liked me more, Brian, get over it.

Old 09-15-2006, 03:42 AM   #22
country flag Deboogle!.

Quote:
Wow. Deb gets offended so she calls one of her buddies in to fight her battles for her. Typical.
Excuse me? You're the one who leaves without defending yourself. I didn't tell Brian to do anything. He's a big boy who, gasp, thinks and acts on his own. Anyway, i don't have a battle here. You gave your opinion about the board a few years ago, and I gave mine and I happen to disagree with you, which is no surprise since we have different fave players and have had different experiences here at MTF. You are the one who started in with me with the insult, which was totally out of the blue, unprovoked, and unwarranted. So, really, I just refuse to sink to your level, I don't resort to insults when I'm unhappy with something someone says.

Old 09-15-2006, 03:44 AM   #23
country flag Scotso

And Deb, I didn't say anything to you in here until you condradicted me, which you so love to do.

And of course I said something to you in the premium member thread. If you're going to spend your time talking trash about people behind their backs, you shouldn't go on about how people are "hypocrites" and you won't "sink to [their] level."

Old 09-15-2006, 03:46 AM   #24

Quote:
I just like picking on you. Makes me feel like a big man.

Quote:
He liked me more, Brian, get over it.
I happen to have a life and I don't have time to obsess about insignificant things that happened months ago on a board on the internet. I've been steadily moving forward with my life, and I'm actually gaining momentum. Good to see you getting smaller and smaller in my rearview mirror.
Old 09-15-2006, 03:49 AM   #25
country flag Deboogle!.

Quote:
And Deb, I didn't say anything to you in here until you condradicted me, which you so love to do.
So merely disagreeing with what you said warrants the insult you hurled at me? Wow. Keep going because you're just making yourself look worse and worse. I did nothing more but merely suggest that my experience at MTF has been different from yours, and that there have always been mean things that have been going on. You posted something, I had a different experience, so I responded with my experience. If you honestly thought I was just trying to be antagonistic to you, then sorry, but you are not important enough to me to waste my time posting merely to contradict you.

I said i thought someone's sig was too big..... OHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO I'm afraid that person might find out.

ok I am SO done. Keep going, Scott, keep on going.

Old 09-15-2006, 03:54 AM   #26
country flag Scotso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phunkadelicious
I happen to have a life and I don't have time to obsess about insignificant things that happened months ago on a board on the internet. I've been steadily moving forward with my life, and I'm actually gaining momentum. Good to see you getting smaller and smaller in my rearview mirror.
Sure you are. That's why you still follow me around the board.

Old 09-15-2006, 03:55 AM   #27
country flag Scotso

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashDeb
So merely disagreeing with what you said warrants the insult you hurled at me?
Oh no, I hurled such a horrific insult at you

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashDeb
I said i thought someone's sig was too big..... OHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO I'm afraid that person might find out.
Should I quote some of the other things you've said in there? Or maybe I should just PM it to the people you've said them about.

Old 09-15-2006, 04:04 AM   #28

Quote:
Sure you are. That's why you still follow me around the board.
What can I say. I like to be productive with my free time.
Old 09-15-2006, 04:05 AM   #29

Quote:
Oh no, I hurled such a horrific insult at you

Should I quote some of the other things you've said in there? Or maybe I should just PM it to the people you've said them about.
I should dig up our old chats and show Jess what you used to say about her!

It's been fun Scott. Until next time.

Last edited by Phunkadelicious : 09-15-2006 at 04:09 AM.
Old 09-15-2006, 04:15 AM   #30
country flag Scotso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phunkadelicious
I should dig up our old chats and show Jess what you used to say about her!
Uh yeah, good luck with that. Nice try, though.