Do You Approve or Disaprove of George W. Bushes job as president? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: So, do you like George W. Bush?

Yes of course 0 0%
NO! 37 100.00%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-05-2004, 07:58 AM   #61
country flag Clara Bow

Clara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do You Approve or Disaprove of George W. Bushes job as president?

I received an email from one of my former students today that I was particulalry close to (I was a Teaching Assistant when I was in grad school). Anyway- she is distaught because her three year old (and she is a single working and student mom of just 22) who has asthma is being denied coverage because the insurance program for kids here in Texas (CHIP) is running out of money. Hey Bush- quit killing civilians and young American soldiers in Iraq and focus some of your interest on the people here in the States who need help and good leadership to decrease the ever widening chasm between the have and the have-nots!

***end rant***

Last edited by Clara Bow : 04-05-2004 at 08:04 AM.
Clara Bow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2004, 08:11 AM   #62
country flag FryslanBoppe

FryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant future

No, and hopefully Americans will turn up to the polls and make their displeasure clear, but the problem is I am not sure how much better John Kerry really is.
FryslanBoppe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 10:05 PM   #63
country flag andylover_16

andylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond repute

this thread is interesting to look back on

i find it hillarious how the vote is unanamous..30-0

C'mon: Andy Roddick, Tim Henman..
andylover_16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote