Do You Approve or Disaprove of George W. Bushes job as president? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: So, do you like George W. Bush?

Yes of course 0 0%
NO! 37 100.00%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2004, 11:03 PM   #31
country flag Clara Bow

Clara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Do You Approve or Disaprove of George W. Bushes job as president?

Quote:
Let's all vote Democratic or Green Party, shall we?
Oh, please don't split the votes between the Democratic and Green Party - that's one reason why Bush was able to win (even without the popular vote - aargh) last time. We must join forces to get Shrub out of the White House
Spoken by a girl who campaigned for Gore in 2000. Sob - the memories!
Clara Bow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2004, 11:12 PM   #32
country flag andylover_16

andylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Do You Approve or Disaprove of George W. Bushes job as president?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara Bow
Oh, please don't split the votes between the Democratic and Green Party - that's one reason why Bush was able to win (even without the popular vote - aargh) last time. We must join forces to get Shrub out of the White House
bush didnt win..thats the problem

C'mon: Andy Roddick, Tim Henman..
andylover_16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 11:24 PM   #33
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Re: Do You Approve or Disaprove of George W. Bushes job as president?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andylover_16
imo... he's a problem whether he really won or not!
MisterQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 11:25 PM   #34
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Do You Approve or Disaprove of George W. Bushes job as president?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara Bow
my condolences!

must have been a tough period. god that was a bizarre series of events, that whole election.
Old 02-16-2004, 11:28 PM   #35
country flag MisterQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst
So where are all the people that voted for G.W. Bush as a president?
Good question! Actually, I'm surprised that none have shown up. It would be get to get the other side of things. Maybe we are intimating?

Seriously, I find it absolutely fascinating how evenly this country is divided ideologically, politically... That election proved it, and recent polls suggest that the next election could be similarly close.
Old 02-16-2004, 11:30 PM   #36
country flag Clara Bow

Clara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do You Approve or Disaprove of George W. Bushes job as president?

Quote:

andylover I hope that I didn't come off pointing fingers at Nader voters. I just meant that althought Gore won the vast majority of the states where Nader voters were strong, the Nader votes did help swing two states , New Hampshire and Florida, to Bush because the margin was so close in the states. There every vote counted, in particular- the infamous Florida.

I was just trying to say that if one were aiming to get Bush out of the White House was thinking either Democrat or Green votes would be the same as taking votes away from Bush, unfortunatly sometimes the G & D voters may split the vote, therefore giving the state to Bush.

The same thing happened somewhat in the '92 election when Perot siphoned some votes from the Republicans, thus helping Clinton in his win.

Sometimes 3rd parties can be deciding factors, even if they do not win.

And just my point about Bush not winning the popular vote is that he was only the third president in history to be elected without the popular vote while winning the electoral college, and the previous 2 were in the 19th century (Rutherford B. Hayes in 1876 and Grover Cleveland in 1888).

edited becuz I am a baad spellar

Last edited by Clara Bow : 02-16-2004 at 11:34 PM.
Old 02-16-2004, 11:36 PM   #37
country flag Clara Bow

Quote:
my condolences!

must have been a tough period. god that was a bizarre series of events, that whole election.
Thanks- the local Gore office was surreal and I don't think several of us slept for days.

Bizarre indeed!
Old 02-17-2004, 12:34 AM   #38
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst
So where are all the people that voted for G.W. Bush as a president?
Republicans don't play tennis.
Who attended the US Open every year and diverted the flight path of planes to L aGuardia?
David Dinkins
Mike Bloomberg

Who boycotted the US Open every year
Rudolf Giuliani

Oh, I forgot, Pete is a Republican
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 01:27 AM   #39

andylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Re: Do You Approve or Disaprove of George W. Bushes job as president?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool
Oh, I forgot, Pete is a Republican

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Old 02-17-2004, 01:44 AM   #40
country flag MisterQ

Actually, Bloomberg is a Republican too!
Old 02-17-2004, 01:51 AM   #41
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterQ
Actually, Bloomberg is a Republican too!
Actually, he's not. Turning Republican was how he hoodwinked everyone into voting for him
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 06:26 AM   #42
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't Todd Martin a Republican?

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 05:59 PM   #43
country flag undomiele

undomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond repute

Pete Sampras is a Republican??? Now I like him even less....
undomiele is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 08:34 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by undomiele
Pete Sampras is a Republican??? Now I like him even less....
haha

Old 02-17-2004, 09:16 PM   #45
country flag undomiele

undomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond repute

I lifted this from an article analyzing Cheney marketability in this years election:

"Some Republican advisers note that, while Cheney's lack of political ambition might be good for Bush, it doesn't help the party groom a candidate for 2008. Of course, similarly, it could leave the door open for a run by Bush brother Jeb, now the governor of Florida. "

WTF!?!?! Are they serious??? Jeb Bush for President?!?! Somebody should annihiliate this family before they take over the world! I mean I just can't believe it. Theyre completely and totally a family of Megalomaniacs. Do they really think the American ppl would have no problem voting for a Bush III?!?! I guess they do... this is crazy. When will the madness stop?

Last edited by undomiele : 02-17-2004 at 09:27 PM.
undomiele is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote