Do You Approve or Disaprove of George W. Bushes job as president? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: So, do you like George W. Bush?

Yes of course 0 0%
NO! 37 100.00%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-11-2004, 01:11 AM   #1
country flag andylover_16

andylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do You Approve or Disaprove of George W. Bushes job as president?

So

Bush has completaly wrecked this country in my opinion...for more than three years this administration has failed to tell the truth about the economy of this country and weve lost over 3million jobs, Bush said he would leave "no child behind" and he has yet to provide the teachers with the proper supplies and every student with an adequate education..one that every child deserves..he has made tax cuts for the special interests(wealthy) and believes that If you welcome trade into your country, it creates the notion of freedom (Freedom brought on by the desire to buy stuff? Okay, I guess it worked for China, right Dubya?) he has set an economic record for the most private bankruptcies filed in any 12month period and shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S history (over 500billion dollars not including war costs). Bushes political party used Enron private jets and corporate attorneys to assure his success with the u.s supereme court during his election decision. he presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S history and refused to intervene when corruption involving the oil undustry was revealed and presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S history. Bush has broken more international treaties than any presidnet in US history and is the first president in US history to have the UN remove the United states from the Human Rights Commision. He refused to allow inspectors access to US "prisoners of war" detainees and thereby has refused to abide by the geneva convention. Bush has set the all-time record for the most days on vacation in any one year period(no joke)...He has cut health care benefits for war veterans and supported a cut in duty benefits for active duty tooops and their families in war time. in his state of the union address he lied about our reasons for attacking Iraq and then tryed to blame our british friends. Bush has so far failed to fulfill his pledge to bring Osama Bin laden "to justice"....
Now his records are probably in his fathers library, sealed away and unavailable for public view

So What do you think

PLEASE VOTE!

C'mon: Andy Roddick, Tim Henman..
andylover_16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2004, 02:34 AM   #2
azza

azza has a reputation beyond reputeazza has a reputation beyond reputeazza has a reputation beyond reputeazza has a reputation beyond reputeazza has a reputation beyond reputeazza has a reputation beyond reputeazza has a reputation beyond reputeazza has a reputation beyond reputeazza has a reputation beyond reputeazza has a reputation beyond reputeazza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do You Approve or Disaprove of George W. Bushes job as president?

No.
Old 02-11-2004, 05:37 AM   #3
country flag Clara Bow

Clara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes when I think about Bush I get so angry it is like flames, flames coming out of the side of my face. (in honor of the lovely departed Madeline Kahn.)

Andylover, I agree with everything you said. I would also like to add that he has essentially has placed a war on the environment all in the interest of oil,gas, etc. big buisness. Also- he has given the US the worst PR job in realm of international opinion since I don't know what. Bah- and he didn't even get the most votes! Aargh! BTW- even if you don't get Vanity Fair , I highly recommend that you read the editor's letter next time you are in the bookstore. The editor is Graydon Carter. For the past year or so the letters are almost always (rather eloquent) rants against Bush. They are fantastic. I heart you Graydon!
Clara Bow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 09:59 AM   #4
country flag joske

joske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond repute

That wanker ignores almost EVERY convention and international organization if they oppose the actions of the US govt... Like the International Court in The Hague, or the Kyoto Treaty... I mean come on, justice *which Mr Bush himself always uses as an excuse for his actions.. huh!?* and the environment are more important than anything!
And, well my signature says is all, destroying the environment is one of the worst crimes you can commit IMO... Knowing that the US produces the largest percentage per head of the pollution talked about in Kyoto I think it's only natural that Mr Bush tries to turn it down a bit.. But no, he's more interested in the cash, stupid arsehole.... Not to mention all the taxes he charged (or still charges?) foreign countries for exporting steel and what not into the US... against all the rules of the World Trade Organization or course.. The American (and world) economy is going through a crisis and needs help, but Bush can't make it all better for Americans by making things worse for other people, right? I'm fed up with this, talking about it only makes me even more depressed....
I SO hope Kerry sends the Cowboy home this year!

greets 2 my sweets @ Denaon's Place, The Spa & Roddickland

yes, as a matter of fact I am a fag..
and one who loves to touch homophobes' special area too, so mind your language

A N D Y J C

Last edited by joske : 02-11-2004 at 10:14 AM.
joske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 12:08 PM   #5

andylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Do You Approve or Disaprove of George W. Bushes job as president?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joske
That wanker ignores almost EVERY convention and international organization if they oppose the actions of the US govt... Like the International Court in The Hague, or the Kyoto Treaty... I mean come on, justice *which Mr Bush himself always uses as an excuse for his actions.. huh!?* and the environment are more important than anything!
And, well my signature says is all, destroying the environment is one of the worst crimes you can commit IMO... Knowing that the US produces the largest percentage per head of the pollution talked about in Kyoto I think it's only natural that Mr Bush tries to turn it down a bit.. But no, he's more interested in the cash, stupid arsehole.... Not to mention all the taxes he charged (or still charges?) foreign countries for exporting steel and what not into the US... against all the rules of the World Trade Organization or course.. The American (and world) economy is going through a crisis and needs help, but Bush can't make it all better for Americans by making things worse for other people, right? I'm fed up with this, talking about it only makes me even more depressed....
I SO hope Kerry sends the Cowboy home this year!

Agreed...Bush has turned this country in a drasticaly wrong direction..so we should place his sorry butt back in texas and send HIM the bill!

John Kerry For President

Old 02-11-2004, 07:15 PM   #6
country flag Clara Bow

Clara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agreed...Bush has turned this country in a drasticaly wrong direction..so we should place his sorry butt back in texas and send HIM the bill!
Oh, please no- don't send him back to Texas! I live here and am having a hard enough time with Gov. Perry. Can't we send Bush to Mars since he wants to explore it so much?
Clara Bow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 07:38 PM   #7

Default Re: Re: Do You Approve or Disaprove of George W. Bushes job as president?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara Bow
Oh, please no- don't send him back to Texas! I live here and am having a hard enough time with Gov. Perry. Can't we send Bush to Mars since he wants to explore it so much?

sounds like a brilliant idea

btw- did you forget to vote NO!?

Old 02-11-2004, 08:42 PM   #8

so does anyone know who they are supporting of the democratic candidates for this election term

Old 02-11-2004, 09:04 PM   #9
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond repute

There's not much to choose from now, andylover. Dean has no chance, imo. Edwards has a slight chance, but it's still quite unlikely. Kerry looks like he will be the nominee, barring a major blunder.
MisterQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 11:52 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterQ
There's not much to choose from now, andylover. Dean has no chance, imo. Edwards has a slight chance, but it's still quite unlikely. Kerry looks like he will be the nominee, barring a major blunder.

well Kerry was the originaly the best..imo..and Dean the worst..i dont really like Edwards either..and his facial expressions irritate me!

Old 02-12-2004, 08:01 AM   #11
nando

nando has a reputation beyond reputenando has a reputation beyond reputenando has a reputation beyond reputenando has a reputation beyond reputenando has a reputation beyond reputenando has a reputation beyond reputenando has a reputation beyond reputenando has a reputation beyond reputenando has a reputation beyond reputenando has a reputation beyond reputenando has a reputation beyond repute

i agree with all...bush IS a dick.
nando is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 11:59 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by nando
i agree with all...bush IS a dick.

..sure is

i see the results are 11-0..

Old 02-12-2004, 02:28 PM   #13
country flag joske

joske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara Bow
TOP IDEA !
They should put more people like you in the govt, Clara

Oh but might I suggest that they use Mr Bush as a test pilot before the big mission to Mars? Cos if he actually makes it to Mars, he'll still think he's a hero and he'd be the first man on Mars and die a somewhat honorable or noble death... and I wouldn't want him to die with any honour at all! I'd love to see him trip on the way to the rocketship and fall down from those super-high bridges at the launch platform...
Plus: if he'd be the first one to be on Mars and he met the Martians, what would THEY think of the human race? I'd think they destroy us right away with their giant lasers and sh*t..

greets 2 my sweets @ Denaon's Place, The Spa & Roddickland

yes, as a matter of fact I am a fag..
and one who loves to touch homophobes' special area too, so mind your language

A N D Y J C

Last edited by joske : 02-12-2004 at 02:34 PM.
joske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 03:21 PM   #14
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Re: Do You Approve or Disaprove of George W. Bushes job as president?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joske
Plus: if he'd be the first one to be on Mars and he met the Martians, what would THEY think of the human race? I'd think they destroy us right away with their giant lasers and sh*t..

oh lordy...
MisterQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 04:41 PM   #15
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Well, we all agree don't we

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote