Robby Ginepri - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-11-2004, 05:27 PM   #31
RealityRyan

RealityRyan is on a distinguished road

DavNalb and RobGen are probably the best looking guys on the tour. Hmm…maybe Nalbandy being the best, who knows? They certainly aren’t Radek Stapaneks out there, so that gag comment is a little extreme.

Robby shows some emotion watch the Hall of Fame Classic last year and the Davis cup this year. Honestly, though, I like the way he plays better than Fish or Blake. It’s just cooler looking to me…

Ginepri just doesn't have any weapons, yet. He needs something to put all his natural ability to work. A forehand, A big serve, or maybe Net Skills. He needs a tool to get easy points. He doesn't have that...Fish, Blake, Dent have bigger games right now, i.o. weapons/offense. So he needs to get himself a new coach or something and get a big shot(s). If he doesn't get one of those he won't ever beat any big name guys because he doesn't have the weapons to do it. All that aside. I think he has more talent than Blake, Fish, Dent, and any of the other up and comers. He is probably the most athletic out of that crop and has some of the best shot making ability I have ever seen bar none. Check out some points in Aussie Open this year, or the US OPEN match last year against T.Martin. He's talented. The way you think he’s out of a point and he just keeps getting to stuff.

P.S.
That comeback match in the Davis cup was boring, RobGen played like
crap…
RealityRyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2004, 06:29 PM   #32
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Robby Ginepri

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk18bsb
(literally..... had milk in my mouth!)
LOL. I love doing that to you.

OK, Robby may look "gross" sometimes (I wish he'd lose the beard or goatee or whatever it is) but after watching him at Davis Cup I'm feeling sympathetic towards him. awww He was clearly nervous and a bit unsure of himself. And the cameras may not have caught him but he did show *some* emotion after certain points and he showed the most emotion at the end of the match. He seemed very appreciative of the crowd once they started getting behind him and cheering him on and I'm sure that helped him come back from two sets down.

So my opinion of him has been raised from "eh" to "pretty good" right now.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 06:38 PM   #33
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Robby Ginepri

lol you like making me spit out my drink?

I don't dislike Robby by any means. They did show the fist pumps and stuff during his match... I dunno he just doesn't *do it* for me.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 06:49 PM   #34
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

Robby is just too nothing really about him imo. oh wait, maybe the grossness of his hair

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 12:45 AM   #35
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

I don't believe I've seen Robby with any other hairstyle before.

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 02:51 AM   #36
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naldo
Robby is just too nothing really about him imo. oh wait, maybe the grossness of his hair
It's definitely grossness.

And Ryan...... saying that he and Nalbandian are the two best looking guys on the tour, lets me know where your taste is.

Both.... grossssssssssssssssssss
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 02:54 AM   #37
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

whoa....... yes star I TOTALLY concur

helloooooooo..... Andy, Mark, Lleyton, Calleri, Mardy, Marat, Juan Carlos, James.... and soooooo many more!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 02-12-2004, 02:55 AM   #38
country flag Deboogle!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1jackson2001
I don't believe I've seen Robby with any other hairstyle before.
I saw some older pics somewhere and his hair was shorter... but I don't think I've seen him without the facial hair, which is what I find particularly revolting.

Old 02-12-2004, 03:01 AM   #39
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond repute

He looks much better clean-shaven, imo!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Robby1.jpg (94.3 KB, 51 views)
MisterQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 03:03 AM   #40
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond repute

here's another:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Robby%202.jpg (121.4 KB, 49 views)
MisterQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 03:09 AM   #41
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterQ
He looks much better clean-shaven, imo!
That's true

AND with SLEEVES in his shirt.
Old 02-12-2004, 03:19 AM   #42
country flag Deboogle!.

OOOOOMG MUCH better!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-12-2004, 03:30 AM   #43
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

well he's not gonna play a tennis match GQ style

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 04:18 AM   #44
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

That doesn't mean he has to play it thug style either.

Old 02-12-2004, 09:47 AM   #45
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

yea he looks a lot better without the facial hair. Maybe he'll follow Andy's 'logic' of playing better with lesser hair. (jk..)

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote