English Weekend Matches 9th-10th Sept - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-09-2006, 04:12 PM   #16
country flag Dahli

Dahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: English Weekend Matches 9th-10th Sept

Forgot to put money on Pompey, but didn't bet on any other game either, so only the dutch league tonight. If that goes well, I might go for the Hammers.
Dahli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2006, 05:59 PM   #17
country flag Mr Flamboyant

Mr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else keen on Reading over Man City .. ? The hosts haven't lost at home since August 6 last year .. City were pretty woeful away last season - just four wins, and they've had another tough start on the road with a 0-3 defeat to Chelsea and a 0-0 draw against Portsmouth .. They're also struggling for goals thus far (one in three starts) .. Reading at $2.35 ..
Mr Flamboyant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 12:53 AM   #18
country flag Mr Flamboyant

Mr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond repute

Sunday EPL .. Liking over 2.5 goals in the West Ham v Villa match .. Going on last season's trends to an extent ..

Thoughts ..?
Mr Flamboyant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 10:53 AM   #19
country flag rich_a

rich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond repute

Citys defence looks pretty sharp keeping Pompey and Arsenal out this season and they might be riding high on confidence after their home win against Arsenal. I do expect Reading to win though!

West Ham vs Villa will probably be a tight match because O'Neills teams are always very organised as shown by the 1-1 draw with Arsenal, 2-0 win over Newcastle and 2-1 win over Reading. West Ham have the 2 new players but its likely that Tevez wont start. West Ham are also solid but I dont see them as anything special. I would be tempted at unders but probably a no bet on that front. Maybe Tevez last goalscorer if he comes on for the last 15-20mins?
rich_a is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:01 AM   #20
country flag rich_a

rich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond repute

Leeds vs Wolves

I bet on Wolves a couple of weeks ago and got burned when they were on TV. However, Im willing to give them another try. Since then they have played 3matches, 1 in Carling Cup which they drew away from home keeping a clean sheet and 2 in the league, one home and one away, both 1-0 wins. They were the first team to keep Luton from scoring in 2006 and shows that their defence is solid. Apart from that poor result against Preston where they lost 3-1, they have only let in 1 goal this season and that was on the first day of the season. 3 clean sheets in a row and 2 league wins in a row should give them great confidence. Adding to that that Leeds dont like to score and have only scored 4goals in 5 matches shows that they dont have much firepower. Adding to that the fact that 2 of those goals were penalties doesnt bode well for Leeds. My only reservation is that Healy scored a hattrick against Spain in the week and will be high on confidence. However, he has always done well for N.Ireland and never really done it in the League (much like Peter Crouch!) and so I'm not too worried, but this has put me off the outright win.

Wolves +0.5 @ 1.8 - 2units

Also wanted to go on the under 2.5goals but the odds are awful.

GL
Old 09-10-2006, 11:10 AM   #21
country flag rich_a

Adding

Wolves Clean Sheet? Yes @ 3.52 - 1unit

Looks extremely overpriced considering they've kept 3clean sheets in a row and Leeds dont score many.
Old 09-10-2006, 02:14 PM   #22
country flag rich_a

Wolves score in the 90th minute for a 1-0 win away at Leeds. Great result

Wolves +0.5 - won
Wolves clean sheet - won

W29/L45/V4 +40.45

Good start of the day, now all I need is Sevilla to top that off
Old 09-10-2006, 09:02 PM   #23
country flag SadrieL

SadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond repute

West Ham v Aston Villa.... Marlon Harewood is an absolute muppet. Sorensen passes the ball STRAIGHT to him in front of goal by accident and he still misses anyway. Only god knows how that game only ended 1-1, the number of posts hit and balls cleared off the line was just ridiculous.
SadrieL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote