The Rain Haters Thread!!! (Weather Updates/Complaining) - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-27-2004, 06:51 PM   #241
country flag TheBoiledEgg

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Rain Haters thread

Rebecca did you go yesterday ??

and were you watching Ferrero vs Santoro

they showed a woman crying when Ferrero was getting treatment
my first thought....... must be Becca

She was a brunette in shades, long hair.

Not you was it ??
Berdych*Tsonga*Nishikori*Chardy

Goodbye Marat 1996-2009
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2004, 07:05 PM   #242
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

FUCKING RAIN

go away!!!! I wanna see some play

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 07:16 PM   #243
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
FUCKING RAIN

go away!!!! I wanna see some play
Well according to our commentators, that is seemingly increasingly unlikely . They're saying that they are already considering changing the Order of Play, starting earlier tomorrow and generally treating today as a total washout, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 07:20 PM   #244
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

yeah...
on one hand, one more day rest would be good for Kiwi because he has played a lot the last two weeks
on the other hand, I would like to see some action

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Old 07-27-2004, 07:22 PM   #245
country flag YoursTruly

YoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Well according to our commentators, that is seemingly increasingly unlikely . They're saying that they are already considering changing the Order of Play, starting earlier tomorrow and generally treating today as a total washout, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

That brunette woman crying was maybe Juan's girlfriend who came here with a bunch of people.

About the starting earlier tomorrow idea, I'd like that because I might give it a shot at going tomorrow and it'll help the schedule to catch up. The forecast says it will start clearing on Wednesday which will be the start of some hot sunny weather for Thursday to the Long Weekend (we have a long weekend here this weekend called "Civic Holiday" for the 1st of Aug.). Let's hope for the best!
Old 07-27-2004, 07:32 PM   #246
country flag Neely
-

yeah sure it was Juan Carlos' girlfriend and Eggy also knows that, he was just teasing (I guess)

Old 07-27-2004, 07:34 PM   #247
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursTruly
That brunette woman crying was maybe Juan's girlfriend who came here with a bunch of people.

About the starting earlier tomorrow idea, I'd like that because I might give it a shot at going tomorrow and it'll help the schedule to catch up. The forecast says it will start clearing on Wednesday which will be the start of some hot sunny weather for Thursday to the Long Weekend (we have a long weekend here this weekend called "Civic Holiday" for the 1st of Aug.). Let's hope for the best!
Good Luck YoursTruly. Actually that would suit me too because where I work are on strike Thursday and Friday , so if I have to stay up all night tomorrow and til the end of the tournament it won't matter because I can sleep all day!!!!! I was totally dreading staying up all night to watch David's live scoring tonight and then have to go to work!!

And yes - the brunette crying at J-C's match was Patricia.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 07-27-2004 at 07:37 PM.
Old 07-27-2004, 07:35 PM   #248
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 07:39 PM   #249
country flag YoursTruly

YoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Good Luck YoursTruly. Actually that would suit me too because where I work are on strike Thursday and Friday , so if I have to stay up all night tomorrow and til the end of the tournament it won't matter because I can sleep all day!!!!! I was totally dreading staying up all night to watch David's live scoring tonight and then have to go to work!!

And yes - the brunette crying at J-C's match was Patricia.

Rosie, are you from Oshawa? Just curious.

Naldo, DON'T BRING OUT THE RAINING SMILIE!!! No jinxing!!!
Old 07-27-2004, 07:41 PM   #250
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursTruly
Rosie, are you from Oshawa? Just curious.

Naldo, DON'T BRING OUT THE RAINING SMILIE!!! No jinxing!!!
I haven't got a clue where Oshawa is , but no, - I'm from London, England.

Old 07-27-2004, 07:59 PM   #251
country flag TheBoiledEgg

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO at the revised schedule

they changed Stadium court and moved Duckboy to 1st on

anyone would think that its the USTA organising this and not the Canadians

Rain....... please stay all day
Berdych*Tsonga*Nishikori*Chardy

Goodbye Marat 1996-2009
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 08:00 PM   #252
country flag MissPovaFan

MissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Its now torential rain
MissPovaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 08:09 PM   #253
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg
LMAO at the revised schedule

they changed Stadium court and moved Duckboy to 1st on

anyone would think that its the USTA organising this and not the Canadians

Rain....... please stay all day
Couldn't agree with you more TBE, - and if I was a Hewitt fan I would be so angry I would want to kill someone He was scheduled first, - if they can only fit in one match it is totally disrespectful not to put him first - he will have been there longer than the others and practised earlier

Old 07-27-2004, 08:25 PM   #254
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute

yeah this is terrible for hewitt, probably the best match of the 1st round as well. and they favour roddick against a qualifier lol! giving priority to duckboy is just wrong!
joeb_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 08:26 PM   #255
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

This rain is rigged.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote