Tennis Austria - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-04-2004, 04:34 PM   #106
country flag MissKoubek1981

MissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Tennis Austria

Yeah, everything's possible for Austria! My four flags are already hanging and won't be taken off! Not until October, then I need them with me when I go to Vienna to see them all live!
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2004, 03:09 AM   #107
country flag melx

melx has a reputation beyond reputemelx has a reputation beyond reputemelx has a reputation beyond reputemelx has a reputation beyond reputemelx has a reputation beyond reputemelx has a reputation beyond reputemelx has a reputation beyond reputemelx has a reputation beyond reputemelx has a reputation beyond reputemelx has a reputation beyond reputemelx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Austria

lets go Jurgen!
good luck!!!!!!
Old 09-05-2004, 07:54 AM   #108

MissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Tennis Austria

Let's go Austria!!!!

Or in German:

AUF GEHTS STEFAN AUF GEHTS!!!!!

AUF GEHTS JÜRGEN AUF GEHTS!!!!!

AUF GEHTS ALEX AUF GEHTS!!!!!

Keep your fingers crossed!! They have deserved it so much!!!

MissKoubek1981 (aka Danielle )
Old 09-05-2004, 08:48 PM   #109

Question Re: Tennis Austria

Absolutely not the day of all three. Stefan still was the best of them. He won a set! Could be that the lost Tiebreak in second has brought him out of his game. Hope he will explain soon what really has happened.

I think that were all the sad smilies.

Okay, but life goes on! Soon there is Daviscup!! I'm so looking forward to it! And they can really be proud of what they had achieved in Flushing! Did anybody calculate with three Austrians being in R32??? I don't think so!

Anybody read Matthew Cronin's two comments for two of Stefan's games?? *lol* How can one person be that wrong?? *shakeshead*

Despite all happy Austrian
MissKoubek1981 (Danielle )
Old 09-05-2004, 10:53 PM   #110
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

nooooooooooooooooo Jürgen

I really had so much hope that he can beat Llodra, but it looked as if Jürgen didn't like Llodra's game and couldn't handle him

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 01:16 AM   #111
country flag tennis4eva

tennis4eva has a reputation beyond reputetennis4eva has a reputation beyond reputetennis4eva has a reputation beyond reputetennis4eva has a reputation beyond reputetennis4eva has a reputation beyond reputetennis4eva has a reputation beyond reputetennis4eva has a reputation beyond reputetennis4eva has a reputation beyond reputetennis4eva has a reputation beyond reputetennis4eva has a reputation beyond reputetennis4eva has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Jurgen....I guess today wasn't the greatest day for him, I expected him to fight more......still the Austrians are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week was definately a good one for Austrian tennis!

*Rosie*
Old 09-06-2004, 07:19 AM   #112

Thumbs up Re: Tennis Austria

Yes, it definitely was a good one! Deepest respect for all of them!

I think it can only be positive so let's see what it brings for Bucharest next week and Daviscup!

Immer wieder, immer wieder, immer wieder Österreich!!! *sings*

Proud Austrian ,
MissKoubek1981
Old 09-06-2004, 03:54 PM   #113
country flag rassklovn

rassklovn is a splendid one to beholdrassklovn is a splendid one to beholdrassklovn is a splendid one to beholdrassklovn is a splendid one to beholdrassklovn is a splendid one to beholdrassklovn is a splendid one to beholdrassklovn is a splendid one to behold

So MissKoubek, it's bad luck that you won't be able to see the Davis Cup match, these are very special even for neutrals.

Quote:
Don't know if Horsti *lol* will be there. Can imagine that he will.

On 2nd October he (Horsti) will do a charity match vs. Daniel Köllerer, very curious about how that will end!
Horsti has lost a lot of weight, and is actually fitter than he was, when he was playing on the tour and I have to admit I loved the dislike between Muster and Horsti. Skoff has given up the drinking and I wonder if he is still with Ulla?

Crazy idiot Köllerer I reckon Skoff will clown around so much and Daniel will get pissed off.
rassklovn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 07:54 PM   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by rassklovn
So MissKoubek, it's bad luck that you won't be able to see the Davis Cup match, these are very special even for neutrals.

Horsti has lost a lot of weight, and is actually fitter than he was, when he was playing on the tour and I have to admit I loved the dislike between Muster and Horsti. Skoff has given up the drinking and I wonder if he is still with Ulla?

Crazy idiot Köllerer I reckon Skoff will clown around so much and Daniel will get pissed off.
Crazy idiot *lol* okay, that's true *ggg*, hope that he at least can keep his racket in his hand if Horsti really will clown *hehe*. Don't know if Horsti still is with Ulla, but I think so. I think we would have heard about it otherwise.

Yeah, the fight between them was always funny to watch.
Old 09-08-2004, 02:46 PM   #115
country flag Marc Rosset is Tall

Marc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKoubek1981
Crazy idiot *lol* okay, that's true *ggg*, hope that he at least can keep his racket in his hand if Horsti really will clown *hehe*. Don't know if Horsti still is with Ulla, but I think so. I think we would have heard about it otherwise.

Yeah, the fight between them was always funny to watch.
Could you please tell me the result of this match, and it would be funny if Horsti beat Kollerer. I think it should be legal for him to take valium, there is no need to be that angry on court, that's past intense.
Marc Rosset is Tall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 02:41 PM   #116
country flag FryslanBoppe

FryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant future

Ah! Horsti I wonder if Kollerer will try and punch him and get all fired up, like he did and Luzzi had a fight with Dani. I mean Kollerer could be quite good, but with that attitude he isn't going that far on the tour.
FryslanBoppe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 09:53 PM   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Rosset is Tall
Could you please tell me the result of this match, and it would be funny if Horsti beat Kollerer. I think it should be legal for him to take valium, there is no need to be that angry on court, that's past intense.
Hi again!!
Yes, I will tell you the result of the match!!!

Sorry I didn't answer earlier, my pc crashed and I was without the internet for two weeks. Terrible two weeks. But I can watch Daviscup on tv tomorrow!! YAY!! I have a digital receiver, and I get one Austrian tv station (TW1 ... *hehe*) and they show it!! I'm already that excited!!

Just one thing left to say:

Auf gehts Stefan auf gehts!!!
Auf gehts Jürgen auf gehts!!!

Danielle

PS: Bad news also, I can't go to Vienna, have the ticket and everything, but had to cancel it. I'm still very sick and have to recover myself (still can't go to work), so getting into the excitement of the tournament is the worst thing I can do.
Old 09-24-2004, 05:41 AM   #118
country flag Marc Rosset is Tall

Marc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry about your computer troubles, illness and the fact you can't go to Vienna this year.

Just hope that Austria can make the World Group next year and maybe you can go to Kitzi next year instead.
Marc Rosset is Tall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 01:16 PM   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Rosset is Tall
Just hope that Austria can make the World Group next year and maybe you can go to Kitzi next year instead.
Kitzi would be great *sigh* would also be in a better season than Vienna *thinks* ... have to look. But thanks for the suggestion, haven't thought about Kitzi before.

Damn rain!!! It's raining all over Carinthia. The critics the Austrian Tennis Federation got because of the fact that they play outside was right I think ...
Old 09-25-2004, 06:43 PM   #120
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Jürgen

He lost to Rusedski 6-3 3-6 4-6 6-7(4)
he was up 5-2* in the fourth set and had set point at *5-3 but couldn't convert it... Rusedski broke back and took the tiebreak to win the match.

damn, I really wanted him to win this, but it turned out to be a bad loss instead

Jürgen seemed to be pretty nervous and made lots of stupid errors, also he can serve much much better and he has to stop making stupid errors on his backhand side...

I hope that loss doesn't mean too much for Melzer's Davis Cup career and I hope he can still go into the right direction in future...

I'm attaching a few GettyImages pics of Jürgen Melzer and Stefan Koubek in their singles against Great Britain on Saturday...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JürgenMelzer-01_England2004.jpg (44.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg JürgenMelzer-02_England2004.jpg (32.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg JürgenMelzer-03_England2004.jpg (32.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg StefanKoubek-01_England2004.jpg (29.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg StefanKoubek-02_England2004.jpg (35.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg StefanKoubek-03_England2004.jpg (27.9 KB, 1 views)

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote