Tennis Austria - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-03-2005, 12:43 PM   #256
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Austria

Melzer def. Berdych 6-4 4-6 6-3

good result for Melzer because Berdych normally isn't crap and pretty hard hitting... not sure how good he played this match though
but also good result for me because I don't like Berdych

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2005, 10:19 PM   #257
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

Neely, you can read reports at either www.groups.yahoo.com/group/swedishtennis or the Jurgen groups (STUPID computer wont let me copy the url, and I don't really know it (but the link is in the swedish group).

Barbara, I cant sign into msn...
I leave Adelaide on Wednesday night, And then I'm back home in Sydney, where I'll go to qualifying, and main draw up until the wednesday night, and I will then travel to melbourne, to see the qualifying down there

This tournament is good, the only down side is that they wont let us into the practice area now that the main draw has commenced.
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 12:11 AM   #258
country flag MightyJurgenfan

MightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Björkman_Girl]Neely, you can read reports at either www.groups.yahoo.com/group/swedishtennis or the Jurgen groups (STUPID computer wont let me copy the url, and I don't really know it (but the link is in the swedish group).

The link is:
http://groups.msn.com/JurgenMelzerDisccussionBoard

Barbara, I cant sign into msn...
I leave Adelaide on Wednesday night, And then I'm back home in Sydney, where I'll go to qualifying, and main draw up until the wednesday night, and I will then travel to melbourne, to see the qualifying down there

Thanks I was curious about how much of the tennis you would get to see.

This tournament is good, the only down side is that they wont let us into the practice area now that the main draw has commenced.

You were lucky you could get there during the qualifying.
MightyJurgenfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 10:42 AM   #259
country flag -SaFiinsBabY-

-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute

I'm very glad that he won - now he will play against a wildcard or a qualifier ... should be easy for him ...
-SaFiinsBabY- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 05:45 PM   #260

MightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond repute

When do you think we will find out who Jurgen plays next. I did not see Delic/Reid on the schedule for today. Jurgen will be playing doubles with Bendych. Hope they do well and win.
Old 01-04-2005, 07:13 PM   #261

-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute-SaFiinsBabY- has a reputation beyond repute

Jürgen will play against A. Delic ... i don't know when ... but i'll write it in here, when i know it ...
Do u know when Jürgen and Berdych play?
Old 01-04-2005, 08:59 PM   #262

They played the first day with Jurgen winning in three sets 6-4, 4-6, 6-3

He plays doubles tonight at 7 pm Australia time.
Old 01-04-2005, 09:51 PM   #263

Whoops! Forgot to say thank you for the info about Delic/Reid. I saw it on the ATP site finally and Live score.

I hope we will be kept up todate on Berdych/Melzer vs Leach/Macphie tonight.
Old 01-04-2005, 10:00 PM   #264

I want to know when he'll play tomorrow ... but on the australian site there isn't the order of play for tomorrow ...

Hope he won't loose, cause in 2004 he often lost against "unknown" and "easy" players and he defeated "big" and "hard" players ...

GO JÜRGEN ... GOOD LUCK!
Old 01-04-2005, 11:40 PM   #265

That is so true about him. I had been discussing that with another fan of his. He seems to well against the better players and lets down against the ones he should beat easily. I hope he plays well this time.

I do not think the schedule will be posted until all the matches today are completed down there.
Old 01-05-2005, 03:06 AM   #266
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyJurgenfan
I hope we will be kept up todate on Berdych/Melzer vs Leach/Macphie tonight.
bad news, I just saw the result posted on ATP...

Leach/MacPhie def Berdych/Melzer 6-4 1-6 7-6(1)

close match, better luck for him in his match against Delic!

He is facing a tough time now because now since Koubek is (probably) out for three months and Peya is still not fit after his injury, he has to represent Austrian tennis almost all by himself alone.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 03:56 AM   #267

He is capable of doing it. Peya will play in a challenger during the second week of the AO I have been told. We will have to wait and see if he is well enough.
Old 01-05-2005, 11:46 AM   #268
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

Jurgen plays at around 10.30 tomorrow morning, Adelaide time. Depending on the weather (it poured with rain this morning.).

I'm back in sydney now, will put the photos in the jurgen groups when I've got them all on the computer
Old 01-05-2005, 02:02 PM   #269

Thanks Björkman_Girl ... so for me and Neely that means ... what time ... 10.30 am Adelaide ... mh ... 01:00 am? Is that right? Hope so ...

@ Barbara ... i sent you a pm ...
Old 01-06-2005, 02:35 AM   #270
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

He's taking advantage of his good draw!
There's a good chance our guy is gonna get to the semi's
Chela or Lisnard in the third round

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson