Tennis Austria - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-01-2004, 08:16 AM   #136
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Austria

All of the above
But Niclas + Swedes mostly I have a vague idea of how mischevious GWH can be

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2004, 08:29 AM   #137
country flag Marc Rosset is Tall

Marc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorkman_Girl
All of the above
But Niclas + Swedes mostly I have a vague idea of how mischevious GWH can be
Well this is what happened. They were out on the first Tuesday of the tennis, the day that Stefan lost to Vinci and a whole group of the guys met at one of the bars in South Yarra, then went onto the next place.

The stupid bouncer wouldn't let them in, as they don't like allowing groups of guys into places, then Nic and a few others mentioned that Koubek and a few other players will come back tomorrow and with cash and buy this place out.
Very quickly they let them in.
Marc Rosset is Tall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004, 08:33 AM   #138
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah! lol I recall the story... but forgot which players :retard: lol!
Its a great story!

Old 10-01-2004, 08:38 AM   #139
country flag Marc Rosset is Tall

Marc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh yeah! lol I recall the story... but forgot which players :retard: lol!
Its a great story!
Besides Koubek, there were a few others, but they will remain nameless. I hope MissKoubek likes that one, and from what I have heard there are a few others as well.
Marc Rosset is Tall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004, 11:18 AM   #140
country flag MissKoubek1981

MissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Rosset is Tall
Besides Koubek, there were a few others, but they will remain nameless. I hope MissKoubek likes that one, and from what I have heard there are a few others as well.
*rofl* Surely like it! *lmao* Haven't heard about that before!
Old 10-02-2004, 07:14 AM   #141
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Sun Herald - October 1st, 2004:::
AUSTRALIA will renew one of the most poisonous rivalries in Davis Cup when it hosts Austria in a first-round tie next year.

The 2003 champion will face Austria at home intent not only on winning the March 4-6 tie, but also on belatedly avenging its 5-0 defeat in Vienna in 1989 -- the only time the nations have met at the highest level.
Austria, led by Jurgen Melzer and Stefan Koubek, secured its place in the elite World Group by downing Great Britain 3-2 on clay as Australia dismissed an under-strength Moroccan outfit 4-1 on Perth grass.

Captained by former world No. 1 Thomas Muster, Austria will seek to upset the fourth-ranked Australians for the right to clash with either Argentina or the Czech Republic in the quarter-final.

Australian captain John Fitzgerald will clearly remember the troubles encountered by Neale Fraser's team 15 years ago when Pat Cash and his teammates were at constant loggerheads with Austria's provocative Horst Skoff.

The tie featured an angry confrontation between a furious Cash and Skoff at the official dinner but also the banning of the coir matting surface the Austrians illegally used to blunt Australia's firepower.

Australia fared as well as it could have possibly hoped with a home tie against men Lleyton Hewitt has been able to handle comfortably.

If Fitzgerald's outfit is able to advance to the quarters, it would most likely face Argentina's world-class baseliners, including Wimbledon finalist David Nalbandian, almost certainly on grass, for the right to advance to the semi-finals.

But, once there, it could face away ties against either Roger Federer's Switzerland or this season's finalist Spain, which it defeated 11 months ago on grass at Melbourne Park when the now hopelessly out of form Mark Philippoussis was hailed as a national hero.

Old 10-02-2004, 07:24 AM   #142
country flag Zetlandsk

Zetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sun Herald - October 1st, 2004:::
AUSTRALIA will renew one of the most poisonous rivalries in Davis Cup when it hosts Austria in a first-round tie next year.

The 2003 champion will face Austria at home intent not only on winning the March 4-6 tie, but also on belatedly avenging its 5-0 defeat in Vienna in 1989

Australian captain John Fitzgerald will clearly remember the troubles encountered by Neale Fraser's team 15 years ago when Pat Cash and his teammates were at constant loggerheads with Austria's provocative Horst Skoff.

The tie featured an angry confrontation between a furious Cash and Skoff at the official dinner but also the banning of the coir matting surface the Austrians illegally used to blunt Australia's firepower.

Australia fared as well as it could have possibly hoped with a home tie against men Lleyton Hewitt has been able to handle comfortably.
Too bad they don't tell the full story. Skoff and Cash hated each other long before that, and yes Petty Cash mentions something about that in his book.

Well the surface wasn't illegal at the time, but ask the "mighty" GWH he would have plenty of opinions on this tie and I have seen the match, and I was laughing my head off.
Zetlandsk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 11:48 PM   #143

MissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond repute

For Marc Rosset is Tall and rassklovn:

Hi you two (and everyone else of course! )!!

The result of the charity match between Crazy Idiot and Horsti Skoff:

Crazy Idiot won 6-2 6-3. Horsti made a lot of jokes and was clowning around (as expected ... *ggg*), Crazy Idiot was a little depressed (I think mostly because of the suspension he got from the ATP earlier this week (he isn't allowed to participate in a tournament for the rest of the season)), but he was faster than Horsti and had more playing skills.

I got this from http://www.tennisweb.at !

MissKoubek1981
Old 10-03-2004, 04:42 AM   #144
country flag rassklovn

rassklovn is a splendid one to beholdrassklovn is a splendid one to beholdrassklovn is a splendid one to beholdrassklovn is a splendid one to beholdrassklovn is a splendid one to beholdrassklovn is a splendid one to beholdrassklovn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKoubek1981
For Marc Rosset is Tall and rassklovn:

Hi you two (and everyone else of course! )!!

The result of the charity match between Crazy Idiot and Horsti Skoff:

Crazy Idiot won 6-2 6-3. Horsti made a lot of jokes and was clowning around (as expected ... *ggg*), Crazy Idiot was a little depressed (I think mostly because of the suspension he got from the ATP earlier this week (he isn't allowed to participate in a tournament for the rest of the season)), but he was faster than Horsti and had more playing skills.

I got this from http://www.tennisweb.at !

MissKoubek1981
So Crazy Idiot got suspended then? I heard something about it, but what was the full story.

Horsti isn't that fat these days is he? I would hope that Crazy Idiot would be too good for him in this match, if he wasn't then there would some major questions need answering.

I read an interview with Horsti on that site, and my German isn't that good, but I could understand that he still hates Muster and wouldn't be interested in playing him, though if the money was right then he would.
rassklovn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 09:55 AM   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by rassklovn
So Crazy Idiot got suspended then? I heard something about it, but what was the full story.

Horsti isn't that fat these days is he? I would hope that Crazy Idiot would be too good for him in this match, if he wasn't then there would some major questions need answering.

I read an interview with Horsti on that site, and my German isn't that good, but I could understand that he still hates Muster and wouldn't be interested in playing him, though if the money was right then he would.
Yes, Crazy Idiot got suspended because he was freaking out a little too much that season. It's because of another warning he got in Genua recently, so that was a bit too much ... So I hope he can get his outbreaks under control next season (I still think he needs to see a doctor ... ). If he's playing normal, he isn't that bad, that's what I heard at least.

Horsti vs. Muster??? *lol* That would be awesome to watch. Muster crushing Horsti all the way´... *hehe*. No, he isn't that fat. He looked good when he was watching DC in Pörtschach, but still can't be compared to the figure an active tennis pro like Crazy Idiot has (okay, active player ... *lol*) or a totally active Non-Playing-DC-Captain *gg*

So now I'm looking forward to the next exhibition! Tom takes on Stefan at 10th October in the Vienna City Hall ! Now it's even more sad that I can't be there ...

Last edited by MissKoubek1981 : 10-03-2004 at 09:58 AM.
MissKoubek1981 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 11:45 PM   #146
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

damn, why do I have such a bad feeling about Jürgen beating Llodra in Lyon??

It could be his horrible Davis Cup showing.....

I hope I'm wrong, I want him to win against Llodra

please Jürgen, WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN!!!!!!

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 04:48 AM   #147
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Round 1, LYON Doubles
Frantisek Cermak/Leos Friedl df Knowle/Llodra 3/6 6/2 7/6

Old 10-06-2004, 08:06 AM   #148

JULI!!!! NOOOOOO!!

Let's see what Vienna brings ...
Old 10-07-2004, 03:36 PM   #149
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody has watched "25 - Das Magazin" on ORF this week on Monday?

In this TV programme they have a section that is called "Heimspiel" what means that a camera team of this programme visits stars or somebody else famous in their homes.

This week they visited Koubek in his flat in Vienna!

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Old 10-07-2004, 10:41 PM   #150
country flag Neely
-

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MELZER!!!!!!!

WINS against Arazi 4-6 7-6(4) 6-1

the best thing what could happen to me would be if Jürgen could beat Joachim Johansson in the semifinal

but still a long way, he has first to get rid of Spadea on Friday!

Go Jürgen!