Denial: The Land Where None Of Your Problems Exist - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-08-2006, 02:49 PM   #1
country flag atheneglaukopis

atheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Denial: The Land Where None Of Your Problems Exist

The Safin fans have discovered this wonderful land of DENIAL, and I thought if anyone needed a trip to the land of DENIAL, we do.

In DENIAL, there are no wrist injuries just as he has a tournament in the bag, no early draws against Federer, no first round losses at home against the likes of Karlovic, and best of all, we can't jinx him!

So if anyone wants to follow his first match at Rome, and all future matches, from the safety of DENIAL, please, join me.

"I couldn't even tell you who the No. 1 ranked tennis player in the world is right now," Federer said. "It's probably me, still. It is, isn't it?" The Onion

Russophilic member of the MTF Perv Squad--objectifying Tarpischev, Kafelnikov, and Volkov like whoa.
atheneglaukopis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2006, 03:38 PM   #2

atheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Denial: The Land Where None Of Your Problems Exist

For example, la la la la la! Not down a break already. La la la la la!

"I couldn't even tell you who the No. 1 ranked tennis player in the world is right now," Federer said. "It's probably me, still. It is, isn't it?" The Onion

Russophilic member of the MTF Perv Squad--objectifying Tarpischev, Kafelnikov, and Volkov like whoa.
Old 05-08-2006, 03:49 PM   #3
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

lets say in the land of denial Tommy would already have won the first set

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 04:33 PM   #4
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

i love denial

but, tommy is playing well the 2nd set, so maybe this thread helped a bit!!
Old 05-08-2006, 04:38 PM   #5

You know this Thread is one of the most thought provoking I have seen on the MTF. I like it-- the land of denial. I think a lot of players and their fans have already crossed over to that land and who knows it may be a good place to be Denial tends to be better than reality in most cases! After all if the reality were good, you wouldn't need the denial
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 05:39 PM   #6
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute

I am so happy for Gael
Old 05-08-2006, 06:23 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiana
I am so happy for Gael
Yes Alexiana you have found the land.
Actually in my mind the first player to find that land was
Andy Roddick. He just kept thinking all he had to do was change coaches and he would start winning the big Matches. And now he can't even win the small Matches He never stopped to think he might be the problem instead of his coaches
Old 05-08-2006, 06:28 PM   #8
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Yes Alexiana you have found the land.
Actually in my mind the first player to find that land was
Andy Roddick. He just kept thinking all he had to do was change coaches and he would start winning the big Matches. And now he can't even win the small Matches He never stopped to think he might be the problem instead of his coaches
Oh yes, I found the promised land

I am not a big fan of Andys game and I always wondered how he could be ranked so high, but now he is really losing match for match like Coria...
I like him as a person , cause he's funny but I really hate his game. It's not stylish at all. I could see him at WTC I guess
Old 05-08-2006, 06:43 PM   #9

Quote:
Oh yes, I found the promised land

I am not a big fan of Andys game and I always wondered how he could be ranked so high, but now he is really losing match for match like Coria...
I like him as a person , cause he's funny but I really hate his game. It's not stylish at all. I could see him at WTC I guess
Yes Andy is funny, but he used to be funny off court and now he is also funny on court And Coria is following Tommy's path. Coria had shoulder surgery and so far has not been the same since. I don't know if he can get it turned around or not
Old 05-08-2006, 06:44 PM   #10
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Yes Andy is funny, but he used to be funny off court and now he is also funny on court And Coria is following Tommy's path. Coria had shoulder surgery and so far has not been the same since. I don't know if he can get it turned around or not
But Tommy DID turn it around
Old 05-08-2006, 06:49 PM   #11

Quote:
But Tommy DID turn it around
I thought he had, but now doubts are starting to creep in
Old 05-08-2006, 06:51 PM   #12
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
I thought he had, but now doubts are starting to creep in
He's just having a mental break :retard:
Old 05-08-2006, 06:54 PM   #13

Quote:
He's just having a mental break :retard:
That maybe the only thing worse than shoulder surgery.
Mental problems are usually harder to fix
Old 05-09-2006, 12:52 AM   #14

I see this great land is proving to be as popular as I expected, for here in DENIAL, Tommy does not lose on clay at the same time freaking Ginepri wins. Nope, doesn't happen.

Old 05-09-2006, 03:25 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by atheneglaukopis
I see this great land is proving to be as popular as I expected, for here in DENIAL, Tommy does not lose on clay at the same time freaking Ginepri wins. Nope, doesn't happen.
I hope you don't mind, but when I read something I love I write it down to remember it. And I love this thread title it says everything we really think, feel, and believe, but usually don't say because, of course, we are in the land of denial However, please take it easy on Robby I think this is like only the 2nd Match he has won all year (I guess three if you count the exhibition with Pete). So Robby has been in his own land of denial