I'm Gonna Get Flamed and/or Dissed for this, But... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-30-2006, 05:54 PM   #1
country flag federated

federated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond reputefederated has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm Gonna Get Flamed and/or Dissed for this, But...

I'm always irritated by the Mannish Mauresmo comments that people throw around here (and elsewhere, to be fair).

I'm watching her match now and the girl has got the best legs on the WTA tour, hands down. Just lean, shapely and strong.

Federer is not from our planet. He is beyond anything you could even dream about. -Nick Bollettieri

FEDERER*NADAL*LOPEZ*GASQUET*SODERLING*NALBANDIAN
federated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2006, 05:55 PM   #2
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm Gonna Get Flamed and/or Dissed for this, But...

Fully agree with you, Federated!

The Momo lady is GREAT.
Hope she'll win today!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 05:59 PM   #3
jmp

jmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond repute

I like Amelie a lot. I'm so glad for her success in two majors and winning the year end championship. She's improved her physique over the years like the great wines she loves. I think she looks great! You go, Girl!
jmp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:01 PM   #4
country flag _pyromatic

_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova and Serena have much manlier shoulders than Momo does.

"Truth is great and will prevail if left to itself."
_pyromatic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:04 PM   #5
country flag Racket88

Racket88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacket88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacket88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacket88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacket88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacket88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacket88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacket88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacket88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacket88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacket88 has a reputation beyond repute

I like Amelie! Amelie and Kim are my two favorite female players. I was sooo happy for her when she won Wimbledon.

I hope she wins the US Open, but I think Justine will win.
Racket88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:07 PM   #6
country flag Racket88

Racket88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacket88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacket88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacket88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacket88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacket88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacket88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacket88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacket88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacket88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacket88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _pyromatic

So True!
Racket88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:08 PM   #7
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Momo just won... second set 7-5, 5 games in a row!

Wonderful.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:09 PM   #8
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

I think the real question is: Would you hit that?
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:12 PM   #9
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _pyromatic
I'll cut you some slack, you're clearly blind.
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:12 PM   #10
country flag zaboomafoo

zaboomafoo has a reputation beyond reputezaboomafoo has a reputation beyond reputezaboomafoo has a reputation beyond reputezaboomafoo has a reputation beyond reputezaboomafoo has a reputation beyond reputezaboomafoo has a reputation beyond reputezaboomafoo has a reputation beyond reputezaboomafoo has a reputation beyond reputezaboomafoo has a reputation beyond reputezaboomafoo has a reputation beyond reputezaboomafoo has a reputation beyond repute

she looks like a man in disguise if you ask me
zaboomafoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:24 PM   #11
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute

If a woman must be bigger than the compition I prefer she looks like Lioudmila Skavronskaia, Jelena Dokic, or Kim Clijsters.

I have to say though I am really fan of Maria Kirilenko right now though...lol
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:39 PM   #12
country flag MurrayFan1

MurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you having a laugh!?

READING FC

MurrayFan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:39 PM   #13
country flag MurrayFan1

MurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaboomafoo
she looks like a man in disguise if you ask me
Hahahahaha, and a very bad disguise.

READING FC

MurrayFan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:58 PM   #14
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004
I think the real question is: Would you hit that?
A somewhat irrelevant question, considering Mauresmo would do her level best to avoid being hit by persons of my gender.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 07:00 PM   #15
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

wrong forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote