Congrats to Richie Ramsay (GOLF thread) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-28-2006, 09:10 AM   #1
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Congrats to Richie Ramsay (GOLF thread)

Young Scotsman wins the biggest amateur golf championship in the world, The U.S Amateur Championships, previously won by the likes of Palmer, Nicklaus and Woods...
at one time seen as a 'major' to the players who won it.

many perks go with it for the young aberdonian.... the best probably being that he will partner Mickelson for the opening rounds at the Masters nexy year.

who knows...5 years from now Haggis land may have both world number one ranked men in tennis and golf.

also, congrats Woods on yet another win in Akron, Cink had his chances but Tiger has an unbeatable aura about him at times and his record in play offs is unbelievable.
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2006, 10:25 AM   #2
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Congrats to Richie Ramsay (GOLF thread)

C'mon the Scots

I watched a bit of it last night, looks a decent prospect.

And yes, props to Woods for coming up with the goods when it mattered most. Got away with it a bit, I expected Cink to hole the 7 footer or so he had for victory.
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 10:31 AM   #3
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

I knew Cink would bottle it.

but that up and down Woods made on the third play off hole from deep rough behind the 18th green is what the man is all about, when the most pressure is on he is at his best.
Nicolas Escude and Stephen Hendry were also masters of this art
Old 08-28-2006, 10:32 AM   #4
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Ridiculous little chip he hit, unreal under that much pressure.

Escude

Don't forget the mighty Alan Baxter
Old 08-28-2006, 10:36 AM   #5
Banned!

Baxter? the druggie skier?

and nevermind your lol'ing at Escude!
the man won a Davis Cup on his own one year, all away from home.... humping the likes of Federer and Hewitt(then no1) with his S+V masterclass
Old 08-28-2006, 11:00 AM   #6
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

He's not Scottish though
Old 08-28-2006, 11:07 AM   #7
Banned!

Ive made him an honorary scotsman..
order of the haggis empire.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:53 AM   #8
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

He looks too much like Jimmy Hill to be made a Scot
Old 08-28-2006, 12:20 PM   #9
Banned!

chinny hill
that is where the comparisons end