Sebastien Grosjean's official site in English? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-15-2004, 04:28 AM   #31
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sebastien Grosjean's official site in English?

are we actually going to make one? me and liz are still half way through our spanish armada one but thats getting neglected lol and i was going to make one for my photos but dunno if that will ever happen...

is there any chance this will actually happen?! LOL well i guess its worth a shot...i'll think about it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2004, 05:09 PM   #32
country flag irishface

irishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond repute

Esther - If you speak French - you're in the club, if you don't - you're not. When I first started following Nono, I thought there were no other English-speaking fans! Turns out there are loads, but Nono's official site does not represent us. I'm sure this is the same problem that non-English speaking fans of US or Aussie players encounter. I'm trying to improve my French so I can get out of lurker mode, but it's taking forever. I don't think I'll ever be fluent. I need more holidays in France...now there's an idea!

There's plenty things I'd like to see on a new Nono site - a bit of humour would not go amiss. Nono's a very funny guy, so I'm sure he'd appreciate it - see The Lacademie site! Also I think it would be refreshing to read some less-than reverential stuff about him. I love him to bits, but he's not perfect. That's one of the advantages of a fansite. You can say "Nono played like mince today" I'd love to see Passing Potes in English available on the web, but it would be highly illegal! You'd have a few problems from Mango Sport. But sections of it would be ok.
irishface is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 09:53 PM   #33
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

a funny arnaud site? just saw his cartoon. a cartoon arnaud site would be cool....... where's the lacademie site? was that what marine asked me to do on a banner ?!!? and WHERE is marine ??????

this is the logo i made for my (lonely) forum last year and which i had just resurrected for valentine's day, lol... is this the style we like ??

i certainly wouldn't mind seeing a site that is a bit different... what's the point of having another one with the regular scores, news, bio etc etc. something a bit wacky would be good...
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 05:03 AM   #34
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

hehe with help from Irish and Marine i'm sure we could get a wacky arnaud site going!!

LOVE that cupid/arnaud icon thing!! that can be on the front page!
Old 02-16-2004, 05:04 AM   #35
country flag esther

if you dont mind sharing it of course
Old 02-16-2004, 08:29 PM   #36
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

well if it's my site too i'll get credit for what i do but of course the title has to change..... what's a good name?
Old 02-17-2004, 09:39 AM   #37
country flag esther

hmmm a good name... i dunno i'm not very good at that creative stuff!! Ne suggestions neone...

so this site is really going to happen via?
Old 02-17-2004, 08:57 PM   #38
country flag Via

lol...... i dont know

what can you contribute?

i guess i can host it under my domain, like, arnaudclement.smakdesign.com.au, hehe... if you don't mind. that way i could run backend php scripts and database, so a lot of things can be automated and doesn't need manual updating of html code. i don't think you can find a free host to do that.
Old 02-18-2004, 09:53 AM   #39
country flag esther

well i was thinking....you can do all the technical stuf and maybe i could do the french related articles and stuf...i guess we could both do news and photos...

but then if i cant change or add nething without you putting it on it'd be pretty stupid because then you'd have to do all the work lol ...
Old 02-18-2004, 08:20 PM   #40
country flag Via

so how are you and liz going with the spanish armada site ?? does liz do all the updating lol....

yes some sort of content management system is what i am thinking of..... you can log in with a password and then update whatever you want.

but if i am to put in that much to get things set up in the first place........ you (and hopefully there are others!) better PROMISE you will have time to do your stuff or else the site would just sit there doing nothing...

(and as i speak federer has broken notre nono to go up a break in the 2nd )
Old 02-19-2004, 05:19 AM   #41
country flag esther

dont worry Via, if you do set up the site i will promise to do my best to keep it going. But we both know sometimes its just Impossible to find time but yeah if we decide to do this i'll be dedicated! i'm sure we'll have a few people more than willing to help us too!! Right...?!!

hmm what spanish armarda site? lol its all on liz's computer so i cant do nething so i dont know whats goign to happen to it!! One day..maybe...lol
Old 02-19-2004, 05:20 AM   #42
country flag esther

where is everyone btw?!
Old 02-19-2004, 07:18 AM   #43
country flag Via

helloooo ???

no lol..... it looks like it's just you and i left.. so what's the point of doing an arnaud site when there are no other arnaud fans left,

i can start to think about it..... try a few things... what's the name of the site, any idea ?? did you just say you aren't good at names ??? *sigh* lol
Old 02-20-2004, 03:28 PM   #44
taremi

taremi is on a distinguished road

BTW, isn't Seb's official site recovered yet?

I'm so glad to my path crossed with yours.
taremi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 09:47 PM   #45
country flag esther

no seb's site isnt fixed yet
dunno whats wrong with it!

via- yeah not veyr good with that creative stuf...i dunno where the hell everyones gone but they will be back i hope!!!

i dunno just do whatever but if we arent going to have the time to keep updating it then maybe it'll be a waste putting so much effort into starting it...we're going around in circles lol we should just make a decision