NRL ROUND 25 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-24-2006, 05:39 AM   #1
country flag Mr Flamboyant

Mr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond repute
Default NRL ROUND 25

Friday night's match offers a bit of value either way but who'd be game to side with the Bulldogs or Manly given the former's injury / suspension crisis and the latter's fragility minus Ben Kennedy .. Home ground advantage and the strong scent of a top four spot tips it in favour of the Sea Eagles though ..

On face value the Dragons should cover the 11.5 start against the Sharks, who're surely a little shellshocked after bombing a twenty point lead and with it their finals hopes last weekend.

Can't understand the prices on the Newcastle ($1.55) v Penrith ($2.40) clash .. Newcastle had to work very hard to see off a virtual Cowboys Young Guns outfit last week, and without Andrew Johns they appear ripe for the picking if the Panthers decide to turn up. That's the big if though ..

Will be interesting to see how Melbourne reacts to last weekend's surprise loss. Will it knock them off kilter a bit or will they bounce back to their best? If it's the latter they should have too much pace and slick execution for the Raiders .. even in Canberra.

Hard to get a read on the Parramatta - Brisbane game .. If Brisbane's forwards turn up ready to rough up the Eels then they'll be a chance of containing them. But if the Eels are allowed to get a roll on up the middle their dummy half runners will give the Broncos a tonne of trouble. It's a real clash of two contrasting styles .. The difference being if Parramatta hold sway they'll likely win by a fair margin.

Souths look morals to roll the Cowboys .. The local lads are a rabble and all the talk from their camp is about "what went wrong" this year ect ect .. Souths, for all their faults, should have far too many points in them.
Mr Flamboyant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2006, 11:31 AM   #2
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NRL ROUND 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Flamboyant
Friday night's match offers a bit of value either way but who'd be game to side with the Bulldogs or Manly given the former's injury / suspension crisis and the latter's fragility minus Ben Kennedy .. Home ground advantage and the strong scent of a top four spot tips it in favour of the Sea Eagles though ..

On face value the Dragons should cover the 11.5 start against the Sharks, who're surely a little shellshocked after bombing a twenty point lead and with it their finals hopes last weekend.

Can't understand the prices on the Newcastle ($1.55) v Penrith ($2.40) clash .. Newcastle had to work very hard to see off a virtual Cowboys Young Guns outfit last week, and without Andrew Johns they appear ripe for the picking if the Panthers decide to turn up. That's the big if though ..

Will be interesting to see how Melbourne reacts to last weekend's surprise loss. Will it knock them off kilter a bit or will they bounce back to their best? If it's the latter they should have too much pace and slick execution for the Raiders .. even in Canberra.

Hard to get a read on the Parramatta - Brisbane game .. If Brisbane's forwards turn up ready to rough up the Eels then they'll be a chance of containing them. But if the Eels are allowed to get a roll on up the middle their dummy half runners will give the Broncos a tonne of trouble. It's a real clash of two contrasting styles .. The difference being if Parramatta hold sway they'll likely win by a fair margin.

Souths look morals to roll the Cowboys .. The local lads are a rabble and all the talk from their camp is about "what went wrong" this year ect ect .. Souths, for all their faults, should have far too many points in them.
Good luck champ,Really like the Bunnies aswell to crush those hapless Cowboys should be another massacre also take the Manly over the Dogs,good price their since i feel they will win comfortably!!!Eels vs Broncos should be a ripper therefor take the 1-12 option is the most likely result!!Sharks could easily cover +11.5,they play tough against the Dragons also got the size to match them!!!Warriors -6.5 looks good!!!Knights should be too strong at home,they meant business beating Cowboys away!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 04:50 AM   #3
country flag andrew057

andrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Flamboyant
No Gower for the Panther would have a great deal to do with that price.
andrew057 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 05:30 AM   #4
country flag good_gambler

good_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond repute

Canterburry Skankstown over Manly @ $2.10

Bulldogs to win it easy.
Old 08-25-2006, 05:37 AM   #5
bad gambler

Doggies for me as well - $2.15

gl
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 08:12 AM   #6

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by good_gambler
Canterburry Skankstown over Manly @ $2.10

Bulldogs to win it easy.
Old 08-25-2006, 08:16 AM   #7
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Manly will flog them. I'm on Manly ML

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 08:33 AM   #8

Mr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond reputeMr Flamboyant has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak
... a very dignified way to strongly disagree Sports Freak .. Love it!!

Tough game to pick, the conditions will suit the Bulldogs, but Manly have it all to play for .. Really need the Sea Eagles to win for work tipping competition purposes!!
Old 08-25-2006, 08:38 AM   #9
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Tossing up about the over and under play.

The total is set at 37.

I'm thinking maybe the first half over 16.5.

Thoughts"

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 09:10 AM   #10

I'm inclined to side with the under 38.5 .. but it'll be very close to that mark either way I think .. an 18-16 type game .. Any word on the weather in Sydney?
Old 08-25-2006, 09:55 AM   #11

Manly 12-0 after 8 minutes ..
Old 08-25-2006, 11:34 AM   #12
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
Doggies for me as well - $2.15

gl

I really got to start taking the points when I get the chance

Lost
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 03:17 PM   #13

good_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak

I thought you supported that crap-arse team?

Anyway you were right.
Old 08-25-2006, 03:31 PM   #14

WOW! Just seen Cronulla are $5.25 tomorrow against Dragons.

Has it been like that all week?

I will definately be putting something on them at that price.
Will also be on Melbourne and Penrith.
Old 08-25-2006, 10:10 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by good_gambler

I thought you supported that crap-arse team?

Anyway you were right.
I do support this crap arse team was just trying to warn ya that's all,sometimes you know your team too much n have that strong feeling,alsp Flamb did hit the spot with Sea Eagles needing this game alot more plus a couple of injuries to the dogs was helpful!!Good luck on your pics in the weekend!!