Your Love Life Secrets, Revealed - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-24-2006, 03:41 AM   #1
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Your Love Life Secrets, Revealed

Here

Your Love Life Secrets Are

Looking back on your life, you will have a few true loves.

You're a little scarred from your past relationships, but who isn't?

It's important to you that your lover is very attractive. You like to have someone to show off.

In fights, you speak your mind and don't hold back. You know you're right, and you can get quite angry about it.

Break-ups can be painful for you, but you never show it. You hold your head high.

Your Love Life Secrets, Revealed

http://www.blogthings.com/yourloveli...srevealedquiz/
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2006, 06:32 PM   #2
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your Love Life Secrets, Revealed

You expect a lot from your lover - you want the full package. You tend to be very picky.

In fights, you love to debate and defend yourself. You logic prevails - or at least you'd like to think so.

Break-ups can be painful for you, but you never show it. You hold your head high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 10:23 PM   #3
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute

You expect a lot from your lover - you want the full package. You tend to be very picky. This is very true

In fights, you speak your mind and don't hold back. You know you're right, and you can get quite angry about it. This is very true

You have a hard time ending relationships, even if the other person says it's over. This is totally wrong
joeb_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 08:16 PM   #4
country flag CocoT_Do

CocoT_Do has a reputation beyond reputeCocoT_Do has a reputation beyond reputeCocoT_Do has a reputation beyond reputeCocoT_Do has a reputation beyond reputeCocoT_Do has a reputation beyond reputeCocoT_Do has a reputation beyond reputeCocoT_Do has a reputation beyond reputeCocoT_Do has a reputation beyond reputeCocoT_Do has a reputation beyond reputeCocoT_Do has a reputation beyond reputeCocoT_Do has a reputation beyond repute

Same thing for me

Yoann GOURCUFF Andrea PIRLO Frank LAMPARD Lorik CANA
CocoT_Do is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 03:30 PM   #5
country flag Clashcityrocker

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute

***Your Love Life Secrets Are***

Looking back on your life, you will only have one true love.

You prefer a quirky, unique person to be your lover. You're easy going about who you're with, as long as they love you back.

In fights, you are able to walk away and calm down. You are able to weather the storm.

Getting over a break-up doesn't take long. Easy come, easy go.

Richard Krajicek Fernando Gonzalez Stefan Edberg John McEnroe Kent Carlsson Miloslav Mecir Patrick Rafter Yannick Noah Gustavo Kuerten Pete Sampras Mark Koevermans Joachim Johansson Jacco Eltingh Jan Siemerink Goran Ivanisevic Pat Cash Henri Leconte Agustin Calleri Tim Mayotte Nicolas Escude Hicham Arazi Paul Haarhuis Tim Henman Michael Stich Marcelo Rios Max Mirnyi Gaston Gaudio Sjeng Schalken Alberto Mancini Mariano Zabaleta Jose Acasuso Andres Gomez Taylor Dent Mats Wilander Guillermo Perez Roldan David Nalbandian Petr Korda Rod Laver Bjorn Borg Guillermo Vilas
Clashcityrocker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 03:34 PM   #6
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

You've been deeply wounded in the past, and you're still recovering from that hurt.

You want to be with someone who's a success. A person with the right job, right family, right clothes...

In fights, you speak your mind and don't hold back. You know you're right, and you can get quite angry about it.

Unbelievable, but it's true...

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 08:26 PM   #7
country flag TNX1.0E6TOPCA
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

TNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond repute

Although you may have been hurt before, you tend to bring very little scars into new relationships.

You expect a lot from your lover - you want the full package. You tend to be very picky.

A break-up usually comes as a shock to you. You always think things are going well.

Old 10-11-2006, 09:10 PM   #8
country flag miaou

miaou has a reputation beyond reputemiaou has a reputation beyond reputemiaou has a reputation beyond reputemiaou has a reputation beyond reputemiaou has a reputation beyond reputemiaou has a reputation beyond reputemiaou has a reputation beyond reputemiaou has a reputation beyond reputemiaou has a reputation beyond reputemiaou has a reputation beyond reputemiaou has a reputation beyond repute

It's important to you that your lover is very attractive. You like to have someone to show off.

In fights, you seek compromise and back down from conflict. You always try to smooth things out.

miaou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 09:59 PM   #9
country flag Mickey

Mickey has a reputation beyond reputeMickey has a reputation beyond reputeMickey has a reputation beyond reputeMickey has a reputation beyond reputeMickey has a reputation beyond reputeMickey has a reputation beyond reputeMickey has a reputation beyond reputeMickey has a reputation beyond reputeMickey has a reputation beyond reputeMickey has a reputation beyond reputeMickey has a reputation beyond repute

You've been deeply wounded in the past, and you're still recovering from that hurt.

In fights, you are able to walk away and calm down. You are able to weather the storm.

Mickey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 10:25 PM   #10
country flag Becarina

Becarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond repute

Although you may have been hurt before, you tend to bring very little scars into new relationships.
In fights, you seek compromise and back down from conflict. You always try to smooth things out.
Old 10-13-2006, 07:31 AM   #11
User ID 4783

User ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond repute

You prefer a quirky, unique person to be your lover. You're easy going about who you're with, as long as they love you back.

User ID 4783 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 07:39 AM   #12
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond repute

I have none, I have no love life.
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 12:51 PM   #13
country flag Regenbogen

Regenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond repute

In fights, you love to debate and defend yourself. You logic prevails - or at least you'd like to think so.

A break-up usually comes as a shock to you. You always think things are going well.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:49 AM   #14
country flag silly kitty

silly kitty has a reputation beyond reputesilly kitty has a reputation beyond reputesilly kitty has a reputation beyond reputesilly kitty has a reputation beyond reputesilly kitty has a reputation beyond reputesilly kitty has a reputation beyond reputesilly kitty has a reputation beyond reputesilly kitty has a reputation beyond reputesilly kitty has a reputation beyond reputesilly kitty has a reputation beyond reputesilly kitty has a reputation beyond repute

silly kitty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 10:17 AM   #15
country flag wenty

wenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond repute

wenty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote