The "Guga Fans Forever" Chat Thread! - Page 679 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-09-2007, 12:18 AM   #10171
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

Knowles/Nestor play tomorrow, good luck to them!
As for the women, GO ANA!!!
As for the men, was it really necessary for them to play all those early rounds? Everyone knew they would face in the final! Last year I thought Roger would win because he was playing great and Nadal was struggling, this year it's pretty much the opposite, can the result reverse itself as well? It would be too awesome to be true!!! I'm rooting hard for you Fed, GO MAN!

Rogi Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - J. C. Ferrero

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2007, 12:20 AM   #10172
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

BTW you can check the latest news of Guga, I put 2 new great articles in the articles thread, Guga is still working very hard with Larri and will come back once he feels perfectly athletic and ready to compete with the very best. He still dreams of being among the very best players, and losing in straight sets to Nadal wouldn't satisfy him at all according to Larri, because he's a true champion. He's also very emotional in the fact that already 10 years have passed since his first RG victory, I didn't realize it! 10 years ago... oh Guga

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - J. C. Ferrero

Old 06-09-2007, 01:35 AM   #10173
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

hi guys!!! I'm back! I'm really happy with novak's run and ana!!!! marat and oli though
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 09:15 AM   #10174
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billabong View Post
Knowles/Nestor play tomorrow, good luck to them!
As for the women, GO ANA!!!
As for the men, was it really necessary for them to play all those early rounds? Everyone knew they would face in the final! Last year I thought Roger would win because he was playing great and Nadal was struggling, this year it's pretty much the opposite, can the result reverse itself as well? It would be too awesome to be true!!! I'm rooting hard for you Fed, GO MAN!
I really hope so... I wonder how I will react on the news then. When he beat Nadal last time I was at the WTC in Düsseldorf and I almost started screaming, the Germans who heard me thought I was mad I think. But if he would beat him again I really would go mad I think... still hate it I have to miss the final

Quote:
BTW you can check the latest news of Guga, I put 2 new great articles in the articles thread, Guga is still working very hard with Larri and will come back once he feels perfectly athletic and ready to compete with the very best. He still dreams of being among the very best players, and losing in straight sets to Nadal wouldn't satisfy him at all according to Larri, because he's a true champion. He's also very emotional in the fact that already 10 years have passed since his first RG victory, I didn't realize it! 10 years ago... oh Guga
10 years already... wow! Means I am already 10 years his fan

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 05:29 PM   #10175
country flag Billabong

What a horrible tennis weekend, like the last 3 years
The only good things were Nestor/Knowles winning their 3rd GS title and Guga presenting the trophy He looked so great with his suit and tie, and he also spoke in French! Here's his interview (in French):
http://roland-garros.france2.fr/repo...id_article=141

Old 06-10-2007, 10:00 PM   #10176
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

I am a fan of Guga never because of his looks unlike some of other players I like. But today, he's just GORGEOUS in a suit. I love to see him playing in shorts and shirt but wow, he's just GORGEOUS.
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 10:00 PM   #10177
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The only good things were Nestor/Knowles winning their 3rd GS title and Guga presenting the trophy He looked so great with his suit and tie, and he also spoke in French! Here's his interview (in French):
translation please
Old 06-10-2007, 11:58 PM   #10178
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...8&postcount=44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixPack View Post
I don't like Guga there. He took soem of the spotlight off Nadal. Guga got the loudest cheers, then Federer, Nadal got the quietest cheers. What does Nadal have to do to please these people?
Old 06-11-2007, 02:34 AM   #10179
country flag brazuca5copas

brazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond reputebrazuca5copas has a reputation beyond repute

brazuca5copas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 08:20 AM   #10180
Hagar

Hagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I am a fan of Guga never because of his looks unlike some of other players I like. But today, he's just GORGEOUS in a suit. I love to see him playing in shorts and shirt but wow, he's just GORGEOUS.
Yes, he is gorgeous and bloody hell, the older he gets, the better he looks.
I'm sure that when he'll be 70, he'll have this great wrinkly face from all the smiles...
Kuerten: tennis in the shape of a heart
Ollie Rochus: the lil'man that broke Karlovic
Hagar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 01:18 PM   #10181
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

I started work today *sigh* so I didn't watch till the end of the match last night cos I had to go to sleep.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:59 PM   #10182
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
I started work today *sigh* so I didn't watch till the end of the match last night cos I had to go to sleep.
There are tons of pictures of him out there.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:55 PM   #10183
country flag k2brazil

k2brazil has a reputation beyond reputek2brazil has a reputation beyond reputek2brazil has a reputation beyond reputek2brazil has a reputation beyond reputek2brazil has a reputation beyond reputek2brazil has a reputation beyond reputek2brazil has a reputation beyond reputek2brazil has a reputation beyond reputek2brazil has a reputation beyond reputek2brazil has a reputation beyond reputek2brazil has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

Quote:

Thank you!

Here, GK is presenting the trophy.
http://roland-garros.france2.fr/repo...id_article=145
k2brazil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 12:46 PM   #10184
Scavenger Hunter

thanks!!
Old 06-14-2007, 09:52 PM   #10185
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

I am only just back from Halle, had a great time there. Now I am totally in a Jarkko-mood, he was so sweet! I missed the trophy ceremony of RG, I did watch some games of the match at the Halle tourny venue, but left after match was over to watch some live tennis again

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote