The "Guga Fans Forever" Chat Thread! - Page 678 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-28-2007, 05:18 AM   #10156
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billabong View Post
anyone excited about RG 2007?
I don't know why but I don't really follow tennis as I used to after my trip to Indian Wells. May be seeing Guga live closed a chapter in me.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2007, 09:43 PM   #10157
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I don't know why but I don't really follow tennis as I used to after my trip to Indian Wells. May be seeing Guga live closed a chapter in me.
I just hope we'll see him on TV again at least, his latest actions are quite worrying...

BTW the coverage we have in TSN is great so far (even though there's been a lot of rain), TSN isn't broadcasting ESPN's coverage as usual, this time they use Australian TV's coverage so we can see a lot more players than with ESPN I love the Australian accent as well

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 04:04 AM   #10158
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

You guys certainly remember the Bagel girl Brie Whitehead?
Guess what: she won her first round match (second ever career victory) 7-6 in the third set in 50K Carson, before falling... 6-0, 6-0 in her second round match Is that a great tournament for her?

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Old 05-31-2007, 09:02 AM   #10159
country flag Eden
Friends will be friends

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, not really yet. Hopefully the weather gets better and the quality of matches improve.

So sad that Guga isn't at RG this time As Roger had to play against Michael Russel in his first round I had to think of Guga as I remember his match against the American where he had to block matchpoints

Does anyone have any news about Guga?
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 08:06 AM   #10160
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am as I didn't have internet this week, I have been watching RG a lot. And as I got 3 channels with RG, I could see quite some matches of my faves.
But still I am mostly waiting till it's over, as I'll go to Halle from sunday (I'll miss RG final ) till thursday.

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 06:58 PM   #10161
country flag Billabong

I always love the tournament of Halle, just after RG
BTW the women's draw is awesome right now, can't wait for the QFs tomorrow! Some men's matches are promising too!

Old 06-04-2007, 06:59 PM   #10162
country flag Billabong

This past weekend I did camping with my friends, I loved it so much! It's so nice once in a while to get completely away from the city and the people, and just be alone in the forest with your friends I really had a great time, hopefully we'll do more camping! This is my last week in Quebec City, next week I'll go to my cottage like every summer and work again in Tommy Hilfiger as cashier, which is always fun

Old 06-04-2007, 07:08 PM   #10163
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Oh camping is great! Would love to do that once again as well, been years ago since I did so!

For a change I've been watching quite some women tennis this tournament and I am surprised I even liked it a lot (except for Sharapova, I hate her screaming!).
For me the interesting part in men's draw comes, I really wonder how it'll go, how the final will be, who'll win

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-04-2007, 11:59 PM   #10164
country flag Billabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Oh camping is great! Would love to do that once again as well, been years ago since I did so!

For a change I've been watching quite some women tennis this tournament and I am surprised I even liked it a lot (except for Sharapova, I hate her screaming!).
For me the interesting part in men's draw comes, I really wonder how it'll go, how the final will be, who'll win
We certainly share the same wish for the result of the men's final

Old 06-05-2007, 06:54 AM   #10165
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
We certainly share the same wish for the result of the men's final
Definitely!

I was watching Nadal-Hewitt yesterday and my mum was watchin a part of Hewitt-Nadal, and with a lot of things of nadal I said "Stop doing that, I hate that about you." and then my mum said "He can't do anything right in your eyes, right?" but it's so true, I can only see bad things about him

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-05-2007, 07:58 PM   #10166
country flag Billabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Definitely!

I was watching Nadal-Hewitt yesterday and my mum was watchin a part of Hewitt-Nadal, and with a lot of things of nadal I said "Stop doing that, I hate that about you." and then my mum said "He can't do anything right in your eyes, right?" but it's so true, I can only see bad things about him
I know, we could try our hardest to like him and we still wouldn't be able to

The women's quarterfinal lineup looked SO awesome, but they were quite disappointing if you ask me... Certainly no classic today And the result seems more and more predictable...

Old 06-05-2007, 08:11 PM   #10167
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
I know, we could try our hardest to like him and we still wouldn't be able to

The women's quarterfinal lineup looked SO awesome, but they were quite disappointing if you ask me... Certainly no classic today And the result seems more and more predictable...
Exactly, he would have to change in a total different person, before I start to like him. But I think even then, it would be hard as I can't forget the image I got in my head now already

Yeah, I was rather disappointed as well. I only watched the one of Ivanovic tho, and one set of Henin... then I had to leave for a meeting with my teacher and I didnt'come back until it was 4-4 in Roger's match...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-08-2007, 03:31 AM   #10168
country flag Billabong

The women's semis were even worse than the quarters
Ana is the only one who can save the tournament now...

BTW Good luck to Knowles/Nestor in the finals, wouldn't that be awesome (and ironic) if they could win their 3rd GS title (and last) before separating next week?

Old 06-08-2007, 07:27 AM   #10169
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:

BTW Good luck to Knowles/Nestor in the finals, wouldn't that be awesome (and ironic) if they could win their 3rd GS title (and last) before separating next week?
Even at women's tennis we seem to agree Go Ana!

That would definitely be nice if they could win, but I do not really mind who wins the final.

Wondering how today's SF will go

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-08-2007, 08:09 PM   #10170
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

They will play together in Wimbledon too. Looks like the spit motivated Knowles.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote