The "Guga Fans Forever" Chat Thread! - Page 653 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-31-2007, 12:08 PM   #9781
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
In my uni this isn't the one to like most, as it's all stuff doing alone, so I hardly ever see my uni friends. So it's a bit lonely. But luckily I got more free time

I don't think I will start working rightaway, I can still work all life, so I rather continue study for another few years. And I want to do a different course, don't know exactly what tho
I see I also got the intention to specialize myself into something more interesting after my program It's a couple more years of studies, but definitely worth it I think.

My favorite DJ, Benny Benassi, is coming to Quebec City on Feb 13th, but none of my friends are free to come that day (I know it's a Tuesday, right in the middle of a school week, but still )

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2007, 12:08 PM   #9782
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billabong View Post
I guess the final year of University is the best one I can't wait (still have 5 semestries to go) for mine! Do you think you'll have fun in your future job?
no it isn't. not if you're in pharmacy school anyway. they're cramming us with SO MUCH INFORMATION!!!!! to make sure we don't kill anyone in 4 months time i guess
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 08:07 PM   #9783
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
no it isn't. not if you're in pharmacy school anyway. they're cramming us with SO MUCH INFORMATION!!!!! to make sure we don't kill anyone in 4 months time i guess
Maybe with all that information you'll find new medicine one day Something to heal AIDS, Ataxie Friedreich, fibrose kystique, etc

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Old 01-31-2007, 08:34 PM   #9784
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I see I also got the intention to specialize myself into something more interesting after my program It's a couple more years of studies, but definitely worth it I think.

My favorite DJ, Benny Benassi, is coming to Quebec City on Feb 13th, but none of my friends are free to come that day (I know it's a Tuesday, right in the middle of a school week, but still )
yeah I also think it's worth it, but am still thinking about what and where I'll do this. I so wanna leave Holland for a while and it would be nice to combine that with studying. But then I got so many doubts... as i doubt my English would be good enough to understand an international course.

Oh but will you go there alone then? I guess going to a DJ alone isn't that much fun.

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:21 PM   #9785
country flag Billabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post

Oh but will you go there alone then? I guess going to a DJ alone isn't that much fun.
I probably won't But another friend is preparing a party the following Friday, so that will make up for it

Have you seen the Guga VS Nadal thread in GM? Funny how people forget how great Guga was when he was 100% healthy in 2000-2001...

Old 01-31-2007, 11:24 PM   #9786
country flag Billabong

Despite the defeat, Guga keeps optimism and says that it evolved

31/01/2007 to 20h15
Viña del Sea (Chile) - the five games loosers of the Spaniard Albert Montañes and the consequent elimination of the ATP of Viña del Sea had ahead not abated Gustavo Kuerten. The tricampeão of Roland Garros affirmed, through its assessorship, that if left the one than in the estréia of monday better, ahead of also the Spanish Hernández Oscar, and that the evolution of its tennis continues.

"I felt that it was very better, playing more of the one than in my first game here, with a good sensation in it squares, but the face played very and must have made right one 30 balls in the line", evaluated the catarinense, that leaves the Chilean gross sand without marking points in ranking, according to new regulation of the ATP.

"I started well in the departure. I had a hard game in the 2/1 when I lost my booty. Later, in, of new another hard the 4/1 game and the face it started to make right balls in the line. I errei ones of bobeira and already was 6/1 there. In as set, I soon lost the booty in the first game, that also was disputed and this finished making the difference. I started to fight to break the booty of it, to play more untied, placing pressure in top, but I was always running behind ".

The rocking of its third consecutive game in the week - in the tuesday, it lost in the first round of pairs - was positive, in the opinion of Guga: "I felt Me well in squares, I moved myself very well, I made variations during the game. That I did not only obtain to free me more before, to leave the pressured face more ", counted Guga.

It comes back immediately to Brazil. He goes to prepare itself to dispute the Cyclus Open, Challenger in Florianópolis. In the following week, he disputes its as event of level ATP, in the Coast of the Sauípe.

Old 01-31-2007, 11:24 PM   #9787
country flag Billabong

I'm happy to see Guga not giving up, and playing a tournament next week and the following week

Old 01-31-2007, 11:24 PM   #9788
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

I am really tired from all the Federer 2006/Sampras 1996 and Guga 2001/Nadal 2006 threads.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:57 PM   #9789
country flag Billabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I am really tired from all the Federer 2006/Sampras 1996 and Guga 2001/Nadal 2006 threads.
especially the Federer-Sampras threads They're like 5 years old

Old 02-01-2007, 12:04 AM   #9790
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
especially the Federer-Sampras threads They're like 5 years old
and posters just repeat again and again what's said like 2 years ago.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 01:34 AM   #9791
country flag Billabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
and posters just repeat again and again what's said like 2 years ago.
LOL I know It's getting tiring

Right now I'm a huge maniac of "24", I'm off to watch another episode

Old 02-01-2007, 08:37 AM   #9792
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I probably won't But another friend is preparing a party the following Friday, so that will make up for it

Have you seen the Guga VS Nadal thread in GM? Funny how people forget how great Guga was when he was 100% healthy in 2000-2001...
Understandable... such things are less fun without friends.

No haven't been to GM, the only threads I usually visit there are the rankings and the funny pictures. I get sick of all those posters there, all those rubbish they post. Sometimes I would love to see the old atpworld back, just a small group of posters

Yep Guga definitely was great in 2000-2001

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 12:51 PM   #9793
Hagar

Hagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but the face played very and must have made right one 30 balls in the line"
LOL@machine translation.

In the case of Nadal, it would not say "the face" but "the ass", I guess...
Kuerten: tennis in the shape of a heart
Ollie Rochus: the lil'man that broke Karlovic
Hagar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 10:41 PM   #9794
country flag Denise

Denise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond repute

Hello
I'm new here
Old 02-01-2007, 11:14 PM   #9795
country flag Billabong

Hi Denise,
Welcome to the Guga forum, I'm Seb
BTW, I see you already have 2855 posts, is it really the first time you come in the Guga thread?