The "Guga Fans Forever" Chat Thread! - Page 644 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-12-2006, 03:19 AM   #9646
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICKI!!!!!!!!!!

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2006, 06:34 AM   #9647
tall_one

tall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Lee and Seb

Quote:
Sorry Nicki I'm too lazy to find any banana hb smilie!

experience DENIAL
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=76493

tall_one is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 02:39 PM   #9648
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tall_one View Post
thanks Lee and Seb

saved into my personal collection.

How's your birthday?
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 04:22 PM   #9649
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

29 years old?

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Old 12-13-2006, 02:16 AM   #9650
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billabong View Post
We'll definitely have a CAA membership, we heard about all the advantages and it looks great Also, our trip should last about 2 months But it's in more than a year still
I just remember buying a GPS is a good idea too!!!
Old 12-13-2006, 07:34 AM   #9651
tall_one

tall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
29 years old?
yup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
saved into my personal collection.

How's your birthday?
quiet but in went out tonight

experience DENIAL
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=76493

tall_one is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 10:05 AM   #9652
Hagar

Hagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMG have you guys read this

Kuerten thinks about disputing the Open one of Australia

08/12/2006 to 23h06
Mayan Otavio
Sent to Rio De Janeiro

Gustavo Kuerten still did not announce the 2007 calendar, but already it advanced that it can initiate the season in bold way. In collective in Rio De Janeiro, where he finished its participation in the Match of the Champions, the player said that he thinks about disputing the Open one of Australia - he would need an invitation.

"I have two options, that it is to travel for Australia or to prepare me for challengers in Brazil", declared. "the chance will be had to go for the Grand Slam, to train with the faces in a higher level, goes to be legal. Also it is interesting to play challengers, in a more than equal level for equal, but I go to decide this with the Larri."

Guga likes the idea to play in fast floor. "adaptei squares It lasts was to which me more easily. The good one is that the points are shorter and if you incase the booty you are half walked way. But the gross sand is where I feel more cômodo and also it will not be problem ", it continued.

The tricampeăo of Roland Garros still does not know the one that game level can arrive, but already makes a forecast. "If I to obtain to arrive 70% or 80% of that he was before perhaps already give to play legal against the faces that are in the circuit", it analyzed.

The player did not leave to be thankful the support of the public in Rio De Janeiro. "He is everybody seeing that I am not playing mine better tennis, but continues stimulating me. I could be with raquete leaned, making other things, but the tennis symbolizes very for me."

To the end of collective, the Guga it was questioned on what it would say proper if was in the television cabin commenting its proper game. "It went to order to improve everything. As commentator I would be very critical ", I spoke, laughing, the catarinense.

What do you think? I doubt he can get a wildcard
OH MY GOD!!! Wouldn't it be fantastic if he would dispute the Australian? I love the fact that he thinks about it; it means he is still ambitious about his tennis career.
Kuerten: tennis in the shape of a heart
Ollie Rochus: the lil'man that broke Karlovic
Hagar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 11:02 AM   #9653
country flag Billabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post
OH MY GOD!!! Wouldn't it be fantastic if he would dispute the Australian? I love the fact that he thinks about it; it means he is still ambitious about his tennis career.
That's definitely a good sign, to see that he still believes in himself

Old 12-13-2006, 11:02 AM   #9654
country flag Billabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by tall_one View Post
yup

quiet but in went out tonight
cool

Old 12-13-2006, 08:45 PM   #9655
country flag Billabong

From Eurosport:

Former world number one Gustavo Kuerten has said that he is considering participating at this year’s Australian Open.

The three times French Open winner would require a wild card to compete in the event as he is now ranked 1,079th in the world after having nine months on the sidelines.

However, he returned top action last month, and he is now ready to intensify his comeback bid.

“Now it's time to schedule and compete more and more,” said the Brazilian.

“If I have the opportunity to go to Australia and be with the other guys, train along with higher standard players, it could be a good experience and it may motivate me to play my best tennis.

“I have two options to start the next year, I can fly to Australia or warm up and play the Sao Paulo Open and some other Challengers we have here (in South America).”

Old 12-13-2006, 08:52 PM   #9656
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Guga has officially asked for a WC in AO

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...3&postcount=19
Old 12-13-2006, 10:26 PM   #9657
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope Guga gets to play the AO I'm sure it will motivate him and that's exactly what he needs now
Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 03:33 AM   #9658
country flag Billabong

Even though Guga has never done well in AO, they have to give him a WC, as they all know he'll attract thousands of people

Old 12-14-2006, 03:35 AM   #9659
country flag Billabong

BTW an all-time great leaves the WTA Tour I feel sad, but at the same time I'm happy for her because it's a new part of her life that will start, and I'm sure she's thrilled to be a mom I know you'll also miss her Lee

Old 12-14-2006, 09:09 AM   #9660
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I also hopes that Guga gets that wildcard! Would be nice for him to play such great tournament again

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote