The "Guga Fans Forever" Chat Thread! - Page 637 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-21-2006, 09:23 AM   #9541
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billabong View Post
Yeah Alan, I remember now! But is he still posting here? It's a long time ago since I've seen him! I also remember about Tamurile, I was asking myself tons of questions about what it meant at the time
No he doesn't post anymore, and he hardly follows tennis. I once in a while speak to him on msn, miss him a bit, he was my first chatfriend!

Like other people as well, or when we greeted them with "Suilad" they all wondered if we had gone mad or what kind of strange language we were speaking

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2006, 09:25 AM   #9542
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
seb, her avvy represents black peter! or zwaarte piet

from uhm...wikipedia:
"In the Netherlands and Flanders, Zwarte Piet (meaning Black Pete(r)) is a companion of Saint Nicholas (Dutch "Sinterklaas") whose yearly feast in the Netherlands is 5 December and 6 December in Flanders, when they distribute presents to all (good) children."
Exactly

Sinterklaas and his Zwarte Pieten arrive in Holland about half november (as you might have noticed, the day that I uploaded the avatar). The days till 5 december they visit schools and you see them every where in the city. And at night, kids can put their shoe near the chimney and they get presents.

Santa Claus story is based on the Dutch Sinterklaas event

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-21-2006, 10:19 AM   #9543
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

are you dressing up as zwarte piet? meeek did last year
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 10:27 AM   #9544
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
are you dressing up as zwarte piet? meeek did last year
Nah I never did, would be nice to do once tho. Nicest of being a Black Peter is you can act really crazy without being judged on it

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-21-2006, 10:29 AM   #9545
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

yeah....miek went to a kid's party and her little nephew was there too and he didn't recognise her
Old 11-21-2006, 10:30 AM   #9546
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

yeah when you go to a kids party such things are nice to do! It's so great that the kids don't recognize the people.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-21-2006, 10:31 AM   #9547
Scavenger Hunter

do they bring stuff only for the kids? adults too???
Old 11-21-2006, 10:35 AM   #9548
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
do they bring stuff only for the kids? adults too???
It just depends on how a family celebrates it, but I think most families let them give presents to adults as well. My brother is 22, I'm 21, but till this year we've celebrated Sinterklaas every year. So it's not just for kids.

But we don't get anything for christmas as we get the presents already in the beginning of december

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-21-2006, 10:36 AM   #9549
Scavenger Hunter

wokeej as long as you get presents sometime
Old 11-21-2006, 10:38 AM   #9550
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Yeah exactly We're selfish, we shouldn't care about the presents, but more about the celebration

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-21-2006, 10:39 AM   #9551
Scavenger Hunter

yeah well I'm just helping you think about it! I don't celebrate the occasion you on the other hand

naaah. just kidding
Old 11-21-2006, 10:42 AM   #9552
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

As a kid you celebrate sinterklaas automatically, now I dunno it's not really celebrating. But I watch the "sinterklaas journal" every day, 10 minutes funny news and my fave Black Peters on tv

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-21-2006, 10:44 AM   #9553
Scavenger Hunter

that should be fun. wish we had something like that instead of boring tv
Old 11-21-2006, 10:47 AM   #9554
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I would rather have tennis than this sinterklaasjournal

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-21-2006, 10:52 AM   #9555
Scavenger Hunter

ok then......dinner time! see you around!