The "Guga Fans Forever" Chat Thread! - Page 636 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-19-2006, 02:02 PM   #9526
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
you remember
i've been on here two and a half years ya know lol
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2006, 07:20 PM   #9527
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
Ah you know me already so long?!

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 09:09 PM   #9528
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I beat you It's more than 4 years ago since I signed up
But in WTAWorld I signed up in 2001

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 09:12 PM   #9529
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was trying to remember, in which forum did we first meet? Was it in a live scores thread??

I'm pretty sure I met Jiat in this thread And Lee, we met ages ago in GOTennis I think

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Old 11-19-2006, 11:32 PM   #9530
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
weeell...not just you, but tijn and all the other dutchies around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billabong View Post
I was trying to remember, in which forum did we first meet? Was it in a live scores thread??

I'm pretty sure I met Jiat in this thread And Lee, we met ages ago in GOTennis I think
i don't know! it was probably here that I met you and Lee and yvo somewhere on NT i'm sure
Old 11-20-2006, 10:49 AM   #9531
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I beat you It's more than 4 years ago since I signed up
But in WTAWorld I signed up in 2001
at atpworld we registered about the same time

In WTAWorld I think I registered end of 2002, but didn't start posting till 2003, when atpworld got closed...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-20-2006, 10:50 AM   #9532
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:

The first posts I remember from you were indeed in a live scores thread, cheering for Roger probably But I was backreading an old atpworld-lleyki-thread some time ago and I saw one of your posts there as well. And I'm quite sure that I must've seen it back then as well

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-20-2006, 10:52 AM   #9533
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
weeell...not just you, but tijn and all the other dutchies around here

i don't know! it was probably here that I met you and Lee and yvo somewhere on NT i'm sure
Ah yes, the other Dutchies. Tho I think I'm the only one with a Zwarte Piet avatar every year (ah well don't think I had this Zwarte Piet already in 2002 or 2003, but for sure in 2004!)

Yep I think we met in NT, don't know which thread tho, the goodrep one?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-20-2006, 01:24 PM   #9534
Scavenger Hunter

probably the good rep one or one of those...poster above you thingys those were the days...
Old 11-20-2006, 07:30 PM   #9535
country flag Billabong

Quote:
The first posts I remember from you were indeed in a live scores thread, cheering for Roger probably But I was backreading an old atpworld-lleyki-thread some time ago and I saw one of your posts there as well. And I'm quite sure that I must've seen it back then as well
Yep, I was posting in the Lleyki threads back then Your user name was Legolas, and there was also someone else who had the avatar of a Lord Of The Ring character But I don't remember his name He was calling you with another name I think

Old 11-20-2006, 07:35 PM   #9536
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Yep, I was posting in the Lleyki threads back then Your user name was Legolas, and there was also someone else who had the avatar of a Lord Of The Ring character But I don't remember his name He was calling you with another name I think
I think all Lleyki's new about the Elf-conversations The other poster was Dr. Peedy, his name is Alan, tho I always said Aldaron, his Elvish name. My Elvish name is Tamurile

My name was Legolas for quite a long time, until I met Chiudi and I thought it was time for a change. Now most of my convo's are about Chiudi of course

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-20-2006, 10:16 PM   #9537
country flag Billabong

Quote:
I think all Lleyki's new about the Elf-conversations The other poster was Dr. Peedy, his name is Alan, tho I always said Aldaron, his Elvish name. My Elvish name is Tamurile

My name was Legolas for quite a long time, until I met Chiudi and I thought it was time for a change. Now most of my convo's are about Chiudi of course
Yeah Alan, I remember now! But is he still posting here? It's a long time ago since I've seen him! I also remember about Tamurile, I was asking myself tons of questions about what it meant at the time

Old 11-20-2006, 10:17 PM   #9538
country flag Billabong

BTW what is your avatar representing?

Old 11-20-2006, 10:50 PM   #9539
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah Alan, I remember now! But is he still posting here? It's a long time ago since I've seen him! I also remember about Tamurile, I was asking myself tons of questions about what it meant at the time
Alan has a new life and he's too busy to post for a long time.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 12:34 AM   #9540
Scavenger Hunter

seb, her avvy represents black peter! or zwaarte piet

from uhm...wikipedia:
"In the Netherlands and Flanders, Zwarte Piet (meaning Black Pete(r)) is a companion of Saint Nicholas (Dutch "Sinterklaas") whose yearly feast in the Netherlands is 5 December and 6 December in Flanders, when they distribute presents to all (good) children."