The "Guga Fans Forever" Chat Thread! - Page 602 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-10-2006, 10:10 PM   #9016
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

I enjoy this moment as much as I can
Guga's return must be approaching by the way, but still no news

In Montreal, the Italians celebrated so much and they had to close some streets It was an incredible celebration there, as there are a lot of Italians in Montreal

Rogi Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - J. C. Ferrero

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2006, 10:33 PM   #9017
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoy this moment, of Rogi's win, a lot as well. Tho today I talked more about some other tennisplayers. I went to the challenger of Scheveningen and when I went to the training of Lammer he saw me rightaway and waved at me and hi but he was on the other side of the court, so when he came to the side where I was standing (I couldn't go to the other side) he smiled to me and said hello again he's really friendly, just like the other swiss guys. And after Lammer's training it was time for Meffert and his coach and they recognized me as well and greeted me as well, the coach actually told me he remembered me from Rotterdam this year He's great!

Luckily there aren't many Italians here, coz I would've gone outside to make them shut up lil Yvo against the mean Italians

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 12:03 AM   #9018
tall_one

tall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billabong
Rogi
Italy
OMG I'M SO HAPPY, someone please pinch me Congrats to Momo as well, I was definitely rooting for her Yvo where are you, this is celebration time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*pinch*

experience DENIAL
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=76493

tall_one is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 12:37 AM   #9019
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I enjoy this moment as much as I can
Guga's return must be approaching by the way, but still no news

In Montreal, the Italians celebrated so much and they had to close some streets It was an incredible celebration there, as there are a lot of Italians in Montreal

There are many many Italians in Calgary too There is an old neighbourhood nick named little Italy and the street I used to live, half of the houses are Italian descendants.
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 02:00 AM   #9020
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tall_one
*pinch*

awwwww I'm still thrilled

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - J. C. Ferrero

Old 07-11-2006, 02:01 AM   #9021
country flag Billabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
There are many many Italians in Calgary too There is an old neighbourhood nick named little Italy and the street I used to live, half of the houses are Italian descendants.

yep that's how they call it in Montreal as well, la petite Italie

Old 07-12-2006, 12:57 PM   #9022
country flag Billabong

Here so many people talk about the Zidane incident (when he whacked his head in an opponent's body at the end of the final), so many hypothesis were given Nobody actually knows the truth

Old 07-12-2006, 06:14 PM   #9023
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Here so many people talk about the Zidane incident (when he whacked his head in an opponent's body at the end of the final), so many hypothesis were given Nobody actually knows the truth
The guy received the headbutt admitted he insulted Zidane And Zidane just 'lost' his head
Old 07-15-2006, 02:57 AM   #9024
country flag Billabong

yah, some journalists even said the guy told Zidane that his sister was a slut

Old 07-15-2006, 02:58 AM   #9025
country flag Billabong

BTW my summer is going nicely, I invited 2 of my best friends here at my cottage for a few days and we had a lot of fun It was great, first time I invited some friends from Quebec here We celebrated well, as you would think

Old 07-15-2006, 02:59 AM   #9026
country flag Billabong

The temperatures reached 38 degrees with the humidity today (around 100 F) we're not so used to this

Old 07-15-2006, 03:11 AM   #9027
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

What's the humidity? Whole week here daily high is over 110F. Even overnight lows are in low 90s. But it's dry here.
Old 07-15-2006, 12:09 PM   #9028
country flag Billabong

Oops I thought humidity was a word in English? Hhhhmmm moisture? Humidex? lol I don't know
In French it's "humidité"

Old 07-15-2006, 12:10 PM   #9029
country flag Billabong

I prefer when it's dry

Old 07-16-2006, 01:06 AM   #9030
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Oops I thought humidity was a word in English? Hhhhmmm moisture? Humidex? lol I don't know
In French it's "humidité"

Humidity IS a word and be more specific, it's a noun. Do you mean 'verb'?