The "Guga Fans Forever" Chat Thread! - Page 597 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-19-2006, 04:54 AM   #8941
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

RG was GREAT!
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2006, 01:36 PM   #8942
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star
RG was GREAT!
ewwwwwww It would have been great if we had at least one surprise in the tournament, which didn't even happen. The usual 2 reached the final, and the usual one won it. End of story Men AND women, we had the same results as last year... Not even a new champion in either ATP or WTA I would have loved to see one of the finalists (Fed or Nadal I don't care) lose before the final which would have made a huge surprise and some excitement to talk about, but the predictability of that tournament stood till the very end.. Of course I'm a Roger fan and I never liked Nadal, saw him on Montreal and I was disgusted by his attitude on court. Nobody in my family could believe what he was doing out there. At least I would have loved a surprise in the women's side, but again it was the same boring stuff... Anyways I know we don't agree on that so let's end it there

I know at least Yvo understands me

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website

Last edited by Billabong : 06-19-2006 at 01:50 PM.
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 03:11 PM   #8943
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Nadal is terrific and has a great attitude on the court. I liked him from when I first saw him a couple of years ago at Indian Wells. I don't see anything to be disgusted about at all. I'd agree that most of Federer's matches were but Nadal had some exciting matches. They weren't as great as Guga's greatest matches though. It's hard to top Guga.

I understand you. I just disagree with you. We can agree about Guga and Lleyton and Martina.

(I sort of lost interest in the women's side when Martina lost.)
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 02:37 AM   #8944
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

I leave to my cottage in 5 days already for the whole summer but not without having a huge party on Friday night

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Old 06-20-2006, 02:59 AM   #8945
country flag Billabong

Lee It was a great comeback by the Oilers to get to 3-3 in the series, but tonight nothing is going their way They're about to lose the Stanley Cup in 7, just like the Flames 2 years ago The Canadian teams just can't win

Old 06-20-2006, 04:46 AM   #8946
country flag Billabong

Over But congrats to the Hurricanes, they really upped their level today and Cam Ward was untouchable! They deserved it, their first Stanley Cup in their history!!!

Old 06-20-2006, 10:14 PM   #8947
country flag Billabong

Old 06-22-2006, 07:01 AM   #8948
country flag Billabong

anyone else happy the Heat won the NBA title???

Old 06-22-2006, 11:38 PM   #8949
tall_one

tall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billabong
anyone else happy the Heat won the NBA title???
no!

experience DENIAL
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=76493

tall_one is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 12:05 AM   #8950
country flag Billabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by tall_one
no!
you don't like Wade and O'Neal?

Old 06-23-2006, 07:31 AM   #8951
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what a great week it was in Halle I'm also thrilled that Lleyton won in Queens, so it has been a great week of tennis for me, MUCH better than RG(wasn't it one of the worst RG ever!)! I'm sure for you too!
Grass season is usually better for me than clay

Been in Rosmalen from Saturday till yesterday Was great to see marco again, tho he lost , but it's always great to see some live tennis!

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 02:22 PM   #8952
country flag Billabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
Grass season is usually better for me than clay

Been in Rosmalen from Saturday till yesterday Was great to see marco again, tho he lost , but it's always great to see some live tennis!
aww
The Wimbledon draw It's the worst ever

Old 06-23-2006, 02:48 PM   #8953
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
aww
The Wimbledon draw It's the worst ever
I also was not too happy when I checked the draw

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-23-2006, 02:54 PM   #8954
country flag Billabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
I also was not too happy when I checked the draw
and you know who has the easiest draw ever, as usual

Old 06-23-2006, 03:00 PM   #8955
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
and you know who has the easiest draw ever, as usual
On the other hand, I usually say, if you want to win the tournament, you've to be able to beat everybody. And the value of a win is better if you did beat some great names on your way to the victory

Hopp Suisse!