The "Guga Fans Forever" Chat Thread! - Page 596 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-16-2006, 03:29 PM   #8926
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
That's nice of you that you help your cousin painting her appartment! Oh nice 30 degrees, here it is only around 20 atm. It was lovely at tthe beginning of the week, then from wednesday it's a bit colder, but the weekend is warm again! I hope it'll be a nice weather the days I will be in rosmalen, I have had enough rain delays already when I was in Dusseldorf

I got the feeling it's gonna be really boring on mtf in the summerholidays. How long will you stay at your cottage?
Sorry if I couldn't reply earlier, MTF totally crashed down because of Fed I'm extremely glad he was able to pull it out, fighting off 4 match points to win How can you not admire him

I'll stay at my cottage for the whole summer, except for 2 weeks when I'll go on a trip to the East of USA... But I'll continue to come here and chat with you and you, anything special this summer? Vacations yet?

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2006, 03:33 PM   #8927
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billabong
Sorry if I couldn't reply earlier, MTF totally crashed down because of Fed I'm extremely glad he was able to pull it out, fighting off 4 match points to win How can you not admire him

I'll stay at my cottage for the whole summer, except for 2 weeks when I'll go on a trip to the East of USA... But I'll continue to come here and chat with you and you, anything special this summer? Vacations yet?
Í guess we all had that problem. It was interesting match to follow, tho the 2nd set tb was a bit too much for me, really was afraid Roger would lose. But he got through it, and I think such fights once in a while are good!

Glad you'll continue posting. I don't have any holiday planned, I will get a surgery in August (on my nose, I always got a blocked nose, hopefully it'll be over after the surgery)
I actually have got holiday already yes. I should've still been at school, till July 10. But coz I didn't pass my exams and resits I have to do those again in september before I can do the exam which was planned at the end of this schoolyear. So I got a small delay (of one month) in my study

Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer

Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 03:56 PM   #8928
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Í guess we all had that problem. It was interesting match to follow, tho the 2nd set tb was a bit too much for me, really was afraid Roger would lose. But he got through it, and I think such fights once in a while are good!

Glad you'll continue posting. I don't have any holiday planned, I will get a surgery in August (on my nose, I always got a blocked nose, hopefully it'll be over after the surgery)
I actually have got holiday already yes. I should've still been at school, till July 10. But coz I didn't pass my exams and resits I have to do those again in september before I can do the exam which was planned at the end of this schoolyear. So I got a small delay (of one month) in my study
I hope your surgery goes well 1 month of holidays isn't a lot, I hope you rest a lot I start school in September, but I'm in vacations since April That's a lot, no? I'll definitely post here during thr summer, as it is Wimbledon and usually I have a lot of reasons to post I hope we can have a happy Wimbledon like in the last 3 years!!!

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Old 06-16-2006, 04:56 PM   #8929
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope your surgery goes well 1 month of holidays isn't a lot, I hope you rest a lot I start school in September, but I'm in vacations since April That's a lot, no? I'll definitely post here during thr summer, as it is Wimbledon and usually I have a lot of reasons to post I hope we can have a happy Wimbledon like in the last 3 years!!!
Thanks well I got almost 3 months this year, coz my holiday started a bit earlier than it should be. Usually we got 2 months in Holland, july and august only... vacations in April that definitely is long! I don't think I would even like it to have such long holiday!

I also hope we can have another happy wimbledon, but I am a bit afraid after this week. Coz Roger definitely has to improve his game!

Gotta go again, watching the next 45 minutes of Holland

Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer

Old 06-16-2006, 05:04 PM   #8930
country flag Billabong

Quote:
Thanks well I got almost 3 months this year, coz my holiday started a bit earlier than it should be. Usually we got 2 months in Holland, july and august only... vacations in April that definitely is long! I don't think I would even like it to have such long holiday!

I also hope we can have another happy wimbledon, but I am a bit afraid after this week. Coz Roger definitely has to improve his game!

Gotta go again, watching the next 45 minutes of Holland
Isn't World Cup exciting I root for Switzerland and Brasil mostly We don't have any team in Canada

Old 06-16-2006, 05:59 PM   #8931
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Isn't World Cup exciting I root for Switzerland and Brasil mostly We don't have any team in Canada
Of course WC is always exciting! Especially when you got your team (country) in it and they reach next round

I cheer for Holland, Australia and also Switzerland

Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer

Old 06-17-2006, 01:01 AM   #8932
country flag Ales_Alessandra

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute

Hello guys!! Watching WC?! Me toooo!!
Brazil is far from their best, which make me :scare:, but Argentine and Equador are doing just great!! I'm rooting for my country at first of course, but then for all South Americans!!!
WC is great, I have experienced all the feelings already, hapiness (for our vitctory), tension (for goals at the last minute at the macthes), sadness (for those living already in tears), excitment (for the upcoming matches) everything, plus lot of cheering with screams and yelling!!!
And next week Wimby is about to start, awsome!!!!
Good weekend to all!!

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Rafa-Nole-Ernie-Ferru-Feli-Juanqui-Murray-Bellucci-Nalby-Feña-Youznhy-Andreev
Ales_Alessandra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 03:06 AM   #8933
country flag Billabong

Quote:
Of course WC is always exciting! Especially when you got your team (country) in it and they reach next round

I cheer for Holland, Australia and also Switzerland
yeah I also root for Australia
Strange, but my taste for tennis players influences my choice for my favorite soccer teams Brasil=Guga, Switzerland=Hingis & Federer

Old 06-17-2006, 03:06 AM   #8934
country flag Billabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ales_Alessandra
Hello guys!! Watching WC?! Me toooo!!
Brazil is far from their best, which make me :scare:, but Argentine and Equador are doing just great!! I'm rooting for my country at first of course, but then for all South Americans!!!
WC is great, I have experienced all the feelings already, hapiness (for our vitctory), tension (for goals at the last minute at the macthes), sadness (for those living already in tears), excitment (for the upcoming matches) everything, plus lot of cheering with screams and yelling!!!
And next week Wimby is about to start, awsome!!!!
Good weekend to all!!
What happened to Ronaldo? I read reports saying he was fat and out of form is it true?? Seems like Kaka is the best right now

Old 06-17-2006, 03:11 AM   #8935
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

I have updated my blog about my trip. Check there if anyone is interested.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 12:02 PM   #8936
country flag Billabong

Hello Lee are you back at home?

Old 06-18-2006, 03:44 AM   #8937
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello Lee are you back at home?
Nope but the hotel I stayed so far has internet access and hubby has his laptop I won't be home until end of June.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 05:31 AM   #8938
country flag Billabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
Nope but the hotel I stayed so far has internet access and hubby has his laptop I won't be home until end of June.
I see Will you be able to watch the start of Wimbledon?

Old 06-18-2006, 05:43 AM   #8939
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
yeah I also root for Australia
Strange, but my taste for tennis players influences my choice for my favorite soccer teams Brasil=Guga, Switzerland=Hingis & Federer
I usually cheer for some countries, which has iinfluence on my faves I have always cheered for Switzerland (coz I got my godfather living there) and also Australia is a country I have always liked. And I always cheer, in every sport, for Finland, coz it's my favourite country But they didn't qualify for WC
Then of course there are some I cheer for, without having what with the country, like Guga

Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer

Old 06-18-2006, 09:45 PM   #8940
country flag Billabong

Quote:
I usually cheer for some countries, which has iinfluence on my faves I have always cheered for Switzerland (coz I got my godfather living there) and also Australia is a country I have always liked. And I always cheer, in every sport, for Finland, coz it's my favourite country But they didn't qualify for WC
Then of course there are some I cheer for, without having what with the country, like Guga
what a great week it was in Halle I'm also thrilled that Lleyton won in Queens, so it has been a great week of tennis for me, MUCH better than RG(wasn't it one of the worst RG ever!)! I'm sure for you too!