The "Guga Fans Forever" Chat Thread! - Page 143 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-01-2004, 08:10 PM   #2131
country flag amethyst

amethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Guga and his GugaHolics" Chat Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billabong
Fed played superb today, I hope he continues his great run !!! GO FED win the title!!!

Someone saw Grosjean?? How is he playing??

BTW I may have found a job at Tommy Hilfiger store ! I'll know if I'm accepted tomorrow, I'll tell you about it!
I saw Grosjean vs Mayer. Grosjean played very good and was very confident on big points. I love watching him, he has such fine hands and plays with a lot of variety. But I don´t think he has a chance against Fed. He´ll probably have much trouble holding his serve.

Good luck with your job! And what kind of village is this with a Tommy Hilfiger store nearby?
amethyst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2004, 08:14 PM   #2132
country flag amethyst

amethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight
Hello how is everyone doing? Lee thanks for your concern. I wasn't able to come here because my monitor crashed two weeks ago, plus I've also been very busy lately. I am gonna move to a new place next week and will probably be without internet access for a while. But I will try to come here as much as I can. Any news on Guga?
Hi Liz, nice to hear from you I hope you have a nice new place to live in
Old 07-02-2004, 03:04 AM   #2133
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Liz ! It's great to see you back, I hope you're feeling great!

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 03:06 AM   #2134
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst
I saw Grosjean vs Mayer. Grosjean played very good and was very confident on big points. I love watching him, he has such fine hands and plays with a lot of variety. But I don´t think he has a chance against Fed. He´ll probably have much trouble holding his serve.

Good luck with your job! And what kind of village is this with a Tommy Hilfiger store nearby?
Thanks for the infos Claudia !

Yeah I know, our village is slowly becoming a city and I don't like that ! I love when it's calm and only a small village, but the stores are growing everywhere around here !

BTW I got the job ! My boss said I looked very competent, that I was exactly the type of guy he was looking for and that he's confident I'll be a great seller!!! But I have a lot of pressure now !

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Old 07-02-2004, 03:41 AM   #2135
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Seb! I said you look great in Tommy Hilfiger outfit

Don't worry about the pressure, just do your best! If you enjoy and is enthusiatic of your job, your customers will feel it and the sales will come!
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 06:34 PM   #2136
country flag amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billabong
Thanks for the infos Claudia !

Yeah I know, our village is slowly becoming a city and I don't like that ! I love when it's calm and only a small village, but the stores are growing everywhere around here !

BTW I got the job ! My boss said I looked very competent, that I was exactly the type of guy he was looking for and that he's confident I'll be a great seller!!! But I have a lot of pressure now !
Good luck for your job I agree with Lee you should not be worried. If you are as friendly as you are here, I´m sure the costumers will like you
Old 07-02-2004, 08:32 PM   #2137
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

This pic has nothing to do with Guga. But it will make Seb happy

Spanish tennis player Tommy Robredo, top, helps Swiss player Martina Hingis to her feet after she fell during a friendly beach tennis match in Barcelona, Spain, Thursday, July 1, 2004.
(AP Photo/EFE, Andreu Dalmau)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg With Martina Hingis.jpg (25.4 KB, 12 views)
Old 07-02-2004, 08:39 PM   #2138
country flag Cris

Cris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pic Tommy

Seb, congrats and good luck on your job!!
Old 07-02-2004, 08:46 PM   #2139
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

More for Seb! Hingis looks great but what happens to Mirka Looks like she gains a lot of weight I hope it's just her clothes, hair style and camera angle make she looks like this.

Old 07-03-2004, 03:31 AM   #2140
country flag Billabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
Hi Seb! I said you look great in Tommy Hilfiger outfit

Don't worry about the pressure, just do your best! If you enjoy and is enthusiatic of your job, your customers will feel it and the sales will come!
Thanks a lot Lee , I listened to your advice and I had a great day today!!! I love my job, the staff is awesome and everything is perfect so far, I hope it continues!!!

Old 07-03-2004, 03:32 AM   #2141
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Congrat on your successful first day on the job!!!!

Seb ROCKS!!!!!!!!
Old 07-03-2004, 03:34 AM   #2142
country flag Billabong

Hingis looks AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the pics Lee, they made my day!!!

Thanks Claudia !!!

I hope Fed wins!!!

I'm afraid Serena will thrash Maria tomorrow, I hope so much Maria does well !

Old 07-03-2004, 03:43 AM   #2143
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

I like Sharapova in the beginning but with more success and the overhyping of her in US, I find that I don't like her at all. She looks fake to me now.
Old 07-03-2004, 07:18 AM   #2144
country flag Lalitha

Lalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I don't like Sharapova too and I don't like Williams as well. I have never missed watching any Grandslam finals, but I think I will miss this one.
Old 07-03-2004, 09:39 AM   #2145
country flag amethyst

Today will be the first time I will be cheering for Serena Sharapova appeals arrogant and annoying to me.

And Seb, nice to hear about your sucessful day on your job