The "Guga Fans Forever" Chat Thread! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-04-2004, 06:34 PM   #1
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute
Default The "Guga Fans Forever" Chat Thread!

That would be cool to have our own chat thread! Everybody can come here, let's talk about anything!!!

Right now here in Quebec City there is a terrible snow storm, I'm blocked inside because there's way too much snow and the roads are blocked!!! I have to admitt I'm a summer guy... and you??

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website

Last edited by Billabong : 10-20-2008 at 06:20 PM.
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2004, 09:56 PM   #2
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, I didn't know Guga liked fashion!!!

Guga visits the São Paulo Fashion Week
03/02/2004 to 17h50
São Paulo (SP) - Gustavo Kuerten used to advantage a recess in the training to tan the São Paulo Fashion Week in the night of this monday. But the tennis player didn't pass much time in the São Paulo capital. Soon after conferring the details of the famous parade, he came back in Florianopolis to continue the training for the Latin American Circuit of tournaments on clay.

Number 1 of the country - who's preparing for the dispute of the tournament of Viña del Mar, in Chile, from the next monday - sanctioned the biggest event of the Brazilian fashion for the first time, the invitation of the Motorola, one of his sponsors.

Guga gave interviews and posed for photos. Exactly without understanding a lot of fashion, Guga spoke on the subject, at least in the tennis and beat long papo with the fashion consultant Kalil Glory.

"the fashion in the tennis evolved sufficiently. If people to look at, have 20 years, everybody played of white. Nowadays, some different models of clothes exist, have company even though making game shirt regatta, tennis colorful and I, already I played of yellow. The Agassi was the precursor of this everything, creating a new style inside of the tennis ", said Guga, known for its more relaxed skill of being.

Had à strong rain that fell in Is Pablo, no final da late da second, Guga arrived the foreseen schedule after à Is Pablo Fashion Week, folloied da namorada Letícia Bottcher, and it did not obtain to attend no parade, but still thus it approved the one that it saw.

Here's a picture of Guga in the fashion parade!
Attached Images
File Type: bmp fashion.bmp (146.9 KB, 166 views)

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Old 02-05-2004, 02:39 AM   #3
country flag BRAtilio

BRAtilio has a reputation beyond reputeBRAtilio has a reputation beyond reputeBRAtilio has a reputation beyond reputeBRAtilio has a reputation beyond reputeBRAtilio has a reputation beyond reputeBRAtilio has a reputation beyond reputeBRAtilio has a reputation beyond reputeBRAtilio has a reputation beyond reputeBRAtilio has a reputation beyond reputeBRAtilio has a reputation beyond reputeBRAtilio has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Guga" chat thread!

Hey

In Santos,Brazil it is HOT!

Haha Qubec is cold
BRAtilio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 02:41 AM   #4
country flag BRAtilio

BRAtilio has a reputation beyond reputeBRAtilio has a reputation beyond reputeBRAtilio has a reputation beyond reputeBRAtilio has a reputation beyond reputeBRAtilio has a reputation beyond reputeBRAtilio has a reputation beyond reputeBRAtilio has a reputation beyond reputeBRAtilio has a reputation beyond reputeBRAtilio has a reputation beyond reputeBRAtilio has a reputation beyond reputeBRAtilio has a reputation beyond repute

and it is late and I should go to bed since I have school in 5 hours
BRAtilio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 03:10 AM   #5
country flag Billabong

Default Re: Re: The

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAtilio
Hey

In Santos,Brazil it is HOT!

Haha Qubec is cold
I envy you sooo much!!! Here it's so cold, I can't wait for summer!!! Do you have autumn in Brazil?? I would really love to visit your country someday!!!

Old 02-05-2004, 03:32 AM   #6
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Seb! Sorry about your bad weather in Quebec City!

You can move to the desert here, like I did!
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 03:35 AM   #7
country flag Billabong

Hi Lee!!!
lol I would really like to visit Arizona too!!! There are so many hot places to visit... lol I guess I'm now used to this cold weather! brrr...

I'm going to bed now, see ya tomorrow!!!

Old 02-05-2004, 03:36 AM   #8
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Nite Seb

I only miss the snow and ice around Christmas time
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 08:15 AM   #9
country flag Iker1

Iker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone!
I'm new here,but not very new lol.
Sorry,my English is poor.I hope you will understand what I mean.

A large number of people in Asia support Guga.

Thanx for all the great news,articles and pix in this Forum.
Iker1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 11:19 AM   #10
country flag Billabong

Hi Iker,
You speak english very well, it's great to see Guga fans all around the world!! Is it hot where you are??Who are you rooting for in Davis Cup??

See you later guys!!

Old 02-05-2004, 12:17 PM   #11
country flag Iker1

Iker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Billabong,
I'm in China,it's cold,but I live in the southern part,not too freezing here.

Thanx for your praise of my English.
I'm a student and I'm learning English now.Hope I will speak well soon.
Rooting for Davis Cup?It means"support"? Sorry my English is really........

If that neans"support",Maybe Spain.
Iker1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 12:51 PM   #12
country flag amethyst

amethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond reputeamethyst has a reputation beyond repute

Hallo from cold but snowless Germany. Interesting to see that people from so many different countries support Guga. Here in Germany he gets some attention because of his german origins. But it´s nice that he attracts people from everywhere.
amethyst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 04:48 PM   #13
country flag spiiky

spiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond repute

hi iker1!!
spiiky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 06:58 PM   #14
tall_one

tall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everybody
I'm from Iowa (USA) and it is cold and currently snowing, yuck! I'm sick of cold weather.

Good luck to Russia and Spain in the Davis Cup!

experience DENIAL
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=76493

tall_one is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 07:08 PM   #15
country flag Billabong

Hi guys!
Iker1, I'm rooting for Brazil and Switzerland!!! I also like Spain!!!

Hi amethyst!!! Will you follow Davis Cup this week?

tall_one, when does snow usually disappears in Iowa?? Here in Quebec it's only in end of April..