US OPEN: Welcome to the Jungle - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-28-2006, 01:41 AM   #46
country flag doris_hdz

doris_hdz has a reputation beyond reputedoris_hdz has a reputation beyond reputedoris_hdz has a reputation beyond reputedoris_hdz has a reputation beyond reputedoris_hdz has a reputation beyond reputedoris_hdz has a reputation beyond reputedoris_hdz has a reputation beyond reputedoris_hdz has a reputation beyond reputedoris_hdz has a reputation beyond reputedoris_hdz has a reputation beyond reputedoris_hdz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US OPEN: Welcome to the Jungle

vamos nico...suerte mañana (en Chile es domingo)....

vamos...nicooo....tú puedes!!!!!!!

lastima que no juega dobles con el feña pero con Chela hacen buena dupla (eso espero).....

¡¡¡¡¡ Buen Suerte!!!!!!

Roger Federer
doris_hdz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2006, 02:14 AM   #47
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos, Nico, en Nueva York!!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 03:33 AM   #48
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the report NicoFan and I'm laughing sooo much about you following Nico at the end I don't know why but I think that I've something to do about that behavior on you but you won't lie to me and you've to agree that it's worth it sometimes huh??

Well I've a feeling that I know why Nico and Fernando aren't playing doubles together, maybe it's Stefanski you know and I'm not saying that Stefanski don't want Nico is just that maybe he's making Feña playing doubles with somebody else just because maybe Fernando could learn something extra from his new partner ... although I still don't understand why Fish that seems like a big joke ... but Nico and JI are a great couple so I'm sure that NicoFan will have a lot of fun watching them together

A match on Monday huh?? I'm not quite happy but anyway I'm confident about this week and I'm sure that Nico can make it!! he was playing great these weeks so I'm sure he'll win tomorrow!!!

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!!!! FIGHT!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

WE BELIEVE IN YOU!!!

p.s. Alonso I don't get anything about the ranking thing so all that you explained
means exactly what??

NicoFan, I can't believe that you watched Coria

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 04:55 AM   #49
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for another report Nicofan. Hopefully the rain will stop soon. And I think you may be right about Stefanki Kid-I had similar thoughts.(but yeah, why in the world Fish?????)

Nico will/must win tomorrow!!!

Good Luck Nico!!! VAMOSSSSS!!!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 04:59 AM   #50
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

yeah I know, Fish?!?! Fernando would get from me the same thing that I told to him when he told me that he'd be playing doubles with Ljubicic in Toronto ... I just said to him "oooh Fernando!!!"

Vamoooos Nicooo!!!! fight!!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 08-28-2006, 11:33 AM   #51
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I hope that its not Stefanski - I like Larry right now - seems good for Fernando. But if its him telling Fernando not to play doubles with Nico - I won't like him anymore.

Alonso - I'll have to check out Judio's thread - thanks for the info!

Kid - Coria was the only one practicing! Plus I'll be watching Guille a lot - my second favorite coach after Gaby is now with him. It was so nice seeing Horacio again. And I have to say - Coria is one dedicated man right now - I didn't see anyone else working on their serves in the rain! I give credit where credit is due. And besides, I don't dislike Guille like you do.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 11:34 AM   #52
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so nervous for his match already!

It was raining all night but stopped now so should be okay for the match - just cloudy and they said a bit humid.

VAMOS NICO!

YOU CAN DO IT!

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
Old 08-28-2006, 11:57 AM   #53
country flag NicoFan

Nico on today's match from Radio Cooperativa - first about the possibility of rain delays and second about how he has to play Sanguinetti:

"It is a tin plating when you are playing and touches you to leave the court. I do not like", commented the viñamarino in dialogue with Al Air Free in Cooperative.

Massú also time was given to speak of what expects to find before Sanguinetti this Monday, and defined to its rival one as a player that seeks to take advantage of al maximum the errors of the opponent.

"One must play him very various. It is of those typical tennis players that use your force, so one must use many high balls and angles also, to remove it a little the regularity that has he", indicated.
Old 08-28-2006, 01:36 PM   #54
country flag kidnicky

thanks for the article NicoFan and have a good time today at the USO you've to cheer our chico for us remember!!!

and I was just supossing that could be Stefanski but not because he doesn't get a long with Nico, maybe is just that he wants different partners for Fernando but again, who knows ... you should ask them

I remembered that Horacio is with Coria now, although you don't have an excuse for that and I still can't believe that you don't dislike him that much, I really really can't believe it, maybe now that you're at the USO some memories will come to your mind

I'm also very nervous for his match, I hope it doesn't rain VAMOOOOS NICOOO!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 08-28-2006, 02:06 PM   #55
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Alx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond repute

Nico will play in one hour if it isn't raining in New York.

On the contrary of you, I'm not nervous for the match. That's a good sign !!!

Nicolas Massu

Fernando Gonzalez

Vince "move your butt" Spadea Les ptits potes Victor Hanescu

Alx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 05:16 PM   #56
country flag kidnicky

ok I'm starting to get desperate here, everyone is playing except Nico!?!?

donde estas Nico?!?!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 08-28-2006, 05:17 PM   #57
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

WTF WITH NICO'S MATCH

ALL THE MATCHES STARTED, BUT NICO'S DOESNT START YET

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 05:18 PM   #58

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
ok I'm starting to get desperate here, everyone is playing except Nico!?!?

donde estas Nico?!?!

AT THE SAME TIME

hi kid

Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
Old 08-28-2006, 05:20 PM   #59
country flag kidnicky

I know that Nico is slow but not that much?!?! maybe the stupid people hasn't dried very well his court

Hi No1Rios

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 08-28-2006, 05:26 PM   #60

PLEASE DRY THE COURT 12!!!!!!!