(Ranking Watch) Bouncing around - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-22-2006, 11:53 PM   #31
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Baby Steps, Top 10 Watch Out! Ranking Peek and Look Away, Check Back Later Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin
of course! I have a 4 page proof here if you want to see it!
could the penguin mabye toutor me???

Old 08-23-2006, 12:09 AM   #32
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Baby Steps, Top 10 Watch Out! Ranking Peek and Look Away, Check Back Later Thread

PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 12:31 AM   #33
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have a future-depending exam in less then an year at this subject and I want to learn from the best
Old 08-23-2006, 12:37 AM   #34
country flag atheneglaukopis

atheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Baby Steps, Top 10 Watch Out! Ranking Peek and Look Away, Check Back Later Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekutza
I have a future-depending exam in less then an year at this subject and I want to learn from the best
You have a math exam? What kind of math?

"I couldn't even tell you who the No. 1 ranked tennis player in the world is right now," Federer said. "It's probably me, still. It is, isn't it?" The Onion

Russophilic member of the MTF Perv Squad--objectifying Tarpischev, Kafelnikov, and Volkov like whoa.
atheneglaukopis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 11:32 PM   #35
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Default Re: The Baby Steps, Top 10 Watch Out! Ranking Peek and Look Away, Check Back Later Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by atheneglaukopis
You have a math exam? What kind of math?
to get accepted to uni I have to take a math(analysis+algebra) and economy exam...
Old 08-23-2006, 11:47 PM   #36

atheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
to get accepted to uni I have to take a math(analysis+algebra) and economy exam...
Good luck. I managed to get an entire math degree while avoiding analysis--wait, "to get accepted to uni" probably implies something different for "analysis" than what I'm thinking of. Then again, American mathematics education is backward compared to that of many other nations, so let me ask anyway. Real or complex analysis, or both or you have no idea what I'm talking about?

Algebra was my favorite field of mathematics of all time. If I had pursued math at the graduate level I would have done algebra.

"I couldn't even tell you who the No. 1 ranked tennis player in the world is right now," Federer said. "It's probably me, still. It is, isn't it?" The Onion

Russophilic member of the MTF Perv Squad--objectifying Tarpischev, Kafelnikov, and Volkov like whoa.
Old 08-24-2006, 12:14 AM   #37
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by atheneglaukopis
Good luck. I managed to get an entire math degree while avoiding analysis--wait, "to get accepted to uni" probably implies something different for "analysis" than what I'm thinking of. Then again, American mathematics education is backward compared to that of many other nations, so let me ask anyway. Real or complex analysis, or both or you have no idea what I'm talking about?

Algebra was my favorite field of mathematics of all time. If I had pursued math at the graduate level I would have done algebra.
I have no idea what you are talking about we have integrals and other stuff like that...all this math talk is making me sleepy...nighty night!!!
Old 08-24-2006, 12:30 AM   #38

Quote:
I have no idea what you are talking about we have integrals and other stuff like that...all this math talk is making me sleepy...nighty night!!!
All right, enough math talk, . I just have an interest because it was one of my majors. Good night!

Old 08-24-2006, 01:09 AM   #39
country flag MarieS

MarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond repute

Integrals--i think she's talking calculus, which strangely enough is NOT a requirement for college/university here. yeah, good luck with that...
It's just you don't want to have a lot of expectations, because when you start to have a lot of expectations you just end up losing in the third round to God knows who. ~Marat Safin, summarizing his career

No comment:
Mawie: he kinda reminds me of me, he feels obligated to have every sentence be a joke
Maggie Tulliver: and he takes his clothes off when he sees a camera
Maggie Tulliver: it's a little pathetic
Maggie Tulliver: it's like his first reaction
MarieS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:15 AM   #40
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

calculus...*faints* but complex numbers and vectors and what nots are worse!!!

I need help with multiple linear regression. any takers?
Old 08-24-2006, 01:25 AM   #41
country flag MarieS

MarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond repute

MULTIPLE linear regression? now it's my turn to faint. .
It's just you don't want to have a lot of expectations, because when you start to have a lot of expectations you just end up losing in the third round to God knows who. ~Marat Safin, summarizing his career

No comment:
Mawie: he kinda reminds me of me, he feels obligated to have every sentence be a joke
Maggie Tulliver: and he takes his clothes off when he sees a camera
Maggie Tulliver: it's a little pathetic
Maggie Tulliver: it's like his first reaction
MarieS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:26 AM   #42
tall_one

tall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
calculus...*faints* but complex numbers and vectors and what nots are worse!!!

I need help with multiple linear regression. any takers?
i don't even know what those are math always bored me to tears so i only took the minimum amount in college

experience DENIAL
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=76493

tall_one is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:35 AM   #43
Scavenger Hunter

multiple linear regression's supposed to be statistics. i'm supposed to read it up so I can do my analysis after my data collection for my thesis. never heard of it in my life either!!! i mean, i can do linear regression just by punching my calculator but multiple linear regression????
Old 08-24-2006, 01:37 AM   #44
tall_one

tall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond repute

ummm yeahhhn that made no sense at all i'm just going to leave now

experience DENIAL
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=76493

tall_one is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:39 AM   #45
Scavenger Hunter

*patpatpat*