I DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL THREAD - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-25-2006, 06:21 PM   #31
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Seinfeld
Missouri State...Go Bears

Go Bears? In what sport? Division II?? Do you guys have a good ping pong team this year?

Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2006, 06:22 PM   #32
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaflava
Lose money? You mean 14-1 on the week +15k. You're a little boy playing in a man's world son.

What else does anyone else need as proof? You have the ugliest mug in MTF history (well at least your ACNE is getting better) , mommy locks you in the basement on a nightly basis and best of all, LUUUUUUUJUBITUBUJIUUU is apparently your cousin.

Enjoy your day in 'special care' school...

have you ever told the truth in your life?
Old 08-25-2006, 06:23 PM   #33
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute

yo Mista, dont you see alot of value in Calleri today?

I know he prefers clay but is still a very good tennis player, probaly one of the most underated players on the tour, he had a nice rest and this tourny getting him ready for USO, Malisse has played an awful alot of tennis latley?

Thanks bro.
TMJordan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 06:24 PM   #34
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Go Bears? In what sport? Division II?? Do you guys have a good ping pong team this year?

They HAD a decent basketball team.
Old 08-25-2006, 06:24 PM   #35
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute

The proof is all in the gambling forum bitch...stop the jealousy now...it brings back pimples.

Where do you work again?
Old 08-25-2006, 06:24 PM   #36
country flag Mistaflava

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisMaster
They HAD a decent basketball team.

They made one lucky run but other than that, the pride of the school is the fabulous archery team....GO BEARS!!!

Old 08-25-2006, 06:26 PM   #37
country flag Mistaflava

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisMaster
yo Mista, dont you see alot of value in Calleri today?

I know he prefers clay but is still a very good tennis player, probaly one of the most underated players on the tour, he had a nice rest and this tourny getting him ready for USO, Malisse has played an awful alot of tennis latley?

Thanks bro.
I do but Davy is a better play. Anyways, we can't talk tennis in Ducky's threads unless we menton Ljubicic with his pants off...so see you in the gambling forum.
Old 08-25-2006, 06:27 PM   #38
country flag TMJordan

Quote:
I do but Davy is a better play. Anyways, we can't talk tennis in Ducky's threads unless we menton Ljubicic with his pants off...so see you in the gambling forum.
lol alrite man.
Old 08-25-2006, 06:28 PM   #39
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They made one lucky run but other than that, the pride of the school is the fabulous archery team....GO BEARS!!!

Pride of the school was the top 10 ranked soccer team last year...the final 4 womens basketball team few years ago..the College World Series baseball team...also Ryan Howard of the Philies..last years NL rookie of the year and this years HR Derby winner or 2003 AL batting champ

woot now
Old 08-25-2006, 06:30 PM   #40
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
The proof is all in the gambling forum bitch...stop the jealousy now...it brings back pimples.

Where do you work again?
jealous of a tool? my car is worth more than your bank account
Old 08-25-2006, 06:32 PM   #41
country flag Mistaflava

Quote:
Pride of the school was the top 10 ranked soccer team last year...the final 4 womens basketball team few years ago..the College World Series baseball team...also Ryan Howard of the Philies..last years NL rookie of the year and this years HR Derby winner or 2003 AL batting champ

woot now

1. American soccer sucks...are you a girl?

2. Women's basketball? show some balls dude...

3. College World Series is the equivalent of a Challenger event in Peru.

4. Ryan Howard is good but if your claim to fame is Ryan Howard...that's sad

Bottom line is...'special care' school

Old 08-25-2006, 06:33 PM   #42
country flag Mistaflava

Quote:
jealous of a tool? my car is worth more than your bank account

let me guess...you drive a white trash car?
Old 08-25-2006, 06:34 PM   #43
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
1. American soccer sucks...are you a girl?

2. Women's basketball? show some balls dude...

3. College World Series is the equivalent of a Challenger event in Peru.

4. Ryan Howard is good but if your claim to fame is Ryan Howard...that's sad

Bottom line is...'special care' school

everyone who knows anything about college basketball knows that Missouri State got f'ed last year by the NCAA selection committee....RPI of 21

and our claim to fame is former CEO of Wall Mart David Glass

or Jackie Stiles..all time NCAA leading scorer.

Last edited by El Legenda : 08-25-2006 at 06:38 PM.
El Legenda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 06:37 PM   #44
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:

let me guess...you drive a white trash car?
no.
Old 08-25-2006, 06:38 PM   #45
country flag Mistaflava

Quote:
everyone who knows anything about college basketball knows that Missouri State got f'ed last year by the NCAA selection committee....RPI of 21

and our claim to fame is former CEO of Wall Mart David Glass

or Jackie Stiles..all time NCAA leading scorer.

RPI of 21 doesn't shit when everyone in the school is a hick...