I am currently doing some research for a potential fiction novel I would like to write covering a romance between a single gay man and a married man.
I am hoping to find some members of this board who would like to share their experiences by answering some questions (PM them to me if you would rather maintain your privacy).
If you have been either a gay man entering into a relationship with a married man or vice versa:
1. Who initiated the relationship, and how?
2. How hard was it too hide? What were your closer encounters to being discovered?
3. What were your major concerns about the relationship?
4. How long did the relationship last/is it still continuing? If it ended, how did it end and who ended it?
5. How did the married party justify their actions for entering into the relationship?
6. How did the gay person justify their actions. What was it that attracted you to a married man?
Probably the best way to answer would be to simply copy the above, paste it into the reply message or PM and answer below each question.
Even if you have never had this kind of relationship, your thoughts on the matter would definitely be appreciated. I think the dynamics between married men seeking out relationships with gay men is an interesting one and I would like to be able to write about this in some form – but I need to know what it is really like and hence seek any help you guys can provide.
Please don’t hesitate to PM me if you have any concerns, I’d be glad to hear from you.