******US OPEN -Aug, 28 to Sep 10- NY, USA****** - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-12-2006, 01:05 PM   #1
country flag fightclubber

fightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond repute
Default ******US OPEN -Aug, 28 to Sep 10- NY, USA******

******US OPEN -Aug, 28 to Sep 10- NY, USA******

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/index.html

Hi Guys

I wanted to start again a thread, especially this one cos..

IM GOING TO THE USO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to some friends and some people I love and admire!
So from Sep 21 till Sep 11 Ill be at the USO and trying to report. ok?
Lots of kisses
Silvy

ROGER FEDERER

Marco Chiudinelli

NovakDjokovic

CarlosMoya MaratSafin JuanMartinDelPotro RichardGasquet TomasBerdych

Last edited by fightclubber : 08-18-2006 at 01:20 AM. Reason: ******US OPEN -Aug, 28 to Sep 10- NY, USA******
fightclubber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2006, 01:08 PM   #2
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ******US OPEN -Aug, 28 to Sep 10- NY, USA******

So early to open this thread?
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 01:36 PM   #3

fightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKTUEN
So early to open this thread?
well sorry Suktuen, just wanted to do it as I am going to the USO and Im happy. Seems is always hard for you to understand other behaviours!

Plus, you can ignore a thread if you do not like it ok?
Silvy

ROGER FEDERER

Marco Chiudinelli

NovakDjokovic

Last edited by fightclubber : 08-12-2006 at 01:50 PM.
Old 08-12-2006, 01:41 PM   #4
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

very sorry Silvy , because my English is very poor~~

I am so happy for you can go to US OPEN~!!

Why you always have so many money to watch Roger's matches?
I work hard for spent money go to Shanghai!!!
Old 08-12-2006, 01:57 PM   #5

Quote:
very sorry Silvy , because my English is very poor~~

I am so happy for you can go to US OPEN~!!

Why you always have so many money to watch Roger's matches?
I work hard for spent money go to Shanghai!!!
Well darling you ask strange questions, is not your english. Why open the thread early, why I put my name? etc etc.
I do not have money Suktuen, my salary is 500 dollars a month ( actuallye LESS) and my rent is half of it. I told it was a GIFT, By friends and people I met or know from internet. GIFT; SOMETHING GIVEN, SOME SENT ME MONEY , OTHERS OFFERED ME TICKETS, OTHERS OFFERED ME A PLACE TO STAY. SO EVERYTHING IS COORDINATED... SO I GO
I also work hard but never had money to go to a Roger tournament and I only went for the gift they gave me. If you go to Roger site, they published my story and its the explanation why I went to Indian Wells and Miami
silvy

ROGER FEDERER

Marco Chiudinelli

NovakDjokovic

Last edited by fightclubber : 08-12-2006 at 02:02 PM.
Old 08-12-2006, 02:01 PM   #6
country flag SUKTUEN

Oh I understand now, you must be a very kind woman, so many friends want to help you~!!!

Hope you have a good time in US Open. If you see Roger again ,please help me to tell him, a little fat girl Chinese crazy Fan , call Suktuen is very want to take a pic with him!!!! Hope Roger can agree me to do this !!!

I will waiting for him in his hotel hall in 17 Nov~!
Old 08-12-2006, 03:23 PM   #7
country flag stebs

stebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh I understand now, you must be a very kind woman, so many friends want to help you~!!!

Hope you have a good time in US Open. If you see Roger again ,please help me to tell him, a little fat girl Chinese crazy Fan , call Suktuen is very want to take a pic with him!!!! Hope Roger can agree me to do this !!!

I hope you get your picture with Roger Suktuen. You deserve it. A great fan of Roger.
Old 08-12-2006, 03:25 PM   #8
country flag stebs

stebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightclubber
well sorry Suktuen, just wanted to do it as I am going to the USO and Im happy. Seems is always hard for you to understand other behaviours!

Plus, you can ignore a thread if you do not like it ok?
Silvy
I hope you will be able to do reports. I love the ones Kajonie is doing from Toronto and I think you did great ones earlier in the year. Just 15 days till the US Open starts.
Old 08-12-2006, 05:30 PM   #9
country flag tonia9

tonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lots of kisses
Silvy
This is wonderful news!
Have good fun watching tennis (Roger ) and spending time with friends.

The awareness of our own strength makes us modest. - Paul Cezanne

Roger is the most talented and the most complete player on the tour. One gets the feeling that he can always move up one gear when he needs to - Martina Hingis
tonia9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 07:29 PM   #10
country flag robinhood

robinhood has a reputation beyond reputerobinhood has a reputation beyond reputerobinhood has a reputation beyond reputerobinhood has a reputation beyond reputerobinhood has a reputation beyond reputerobinhood has a reputation beyond reputerobinhood has a reputation beyond reputerobinhood has a reputation beyond reputerobinhood has a reputation beyond reputerobinhood has a reputation beyond reputerobinhood has a reputation beyond repute

More reports!!

THE SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS WS CHAMPS 2010 & 2012

GIANTS SHARKS NINERS WARRIORS A'S RAIDERS
robinhood is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 10:41 PM   #11

Quote:

You will have your pic takien with Roger Suktuen!
he is so so sweet with fans. And he doesnt care if you are thin, fat, chinese, argentinian or swiss.
Roger is a real gentleman and very polite , educated and always dedicates time to fans. He signed lots of autographs in indian well, to fans from both sides of the fence.
You will tell us soon Suktuen! And you better show us your pics!
LOLOLO
Silvy

ROGER FEDERER

Marco Chiudinelli

NovakDjokovic

Old 08-13-2006, 04:16 AM   #12
country flag landoud

landoud has a reputation beyond reputelandoud has a reputation beyond reputelandoud has a reputation beyond reputelandoud has a reputation beyond reputelandoud has a reputation beyond reputelandoud has a reputation beyond reputelandoud has a reputation beyond reputelandoud has a reputation beyond reputelandoud has a reputation beyond reputelandoud has a reputation beyond reputelandoud has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky you Silvy.... hope you enjoy every moment there

landoud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 06:38 AM   #13
country flag rofe

rofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond repute

I envy you.

Just kidding. Have fun.
Old 08-13-2006, 06:54 AM   #14
country flag yanchr

yanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond repute

Silvy, now I envy you instead of being thankful to and admiring you I'm kidding

Have a good time in US Open. Maybe next time you can have a chance to go to some European tournaments to see Roger. That should be a different experience from in US
yanchr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 06:56 AM   #15
country flag NYCtennisfan
Fed Fo Mod

NYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightclubber
******US OPEN -Aug, 28 to Sep 10- NY, USA******

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/index.html

Hi Guys

I wanted to start again a thread, especially this one cos..

Lots of kisses
Silvy
Hope to see you there. I will be traveling during the middle of the tournament, but should be back for the 4th round +.
NYCtennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote