MTF Females, want to win a competition? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-16-2006, 10:04 PM   #1
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default MTF Females, want to win a competition?

Do you want to win a competition, the hottest competition ever on MTF?

Do you want to feel loved?

Do you want to spend time with MTF's most irresistible guy, Bolar Bolabi?

If you answered yes to all of these questions, then this is the competition for you.

Bolar Bolabi is offering the chance for an MTF female and a friend of her choice to spend the night with Bolar. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. The night features a limo ride around the beautiful city of Adelaide and along the coast at sunset followed by a 3 course meal on a wonderful cruise ship around Port Adelaide. Then it's off to the superb Adelaide hills to watch over the city in a romantic setting then back to Bolar's place for a surprise.

You don't need to be good looking to have a chance to win this fantastic prize. Bolar doesn't go for looks. It doesn't matter if you aren't intelligent or don't look good. To win this competition all you need to do is tell me in 25 words or less in this thread why you want to spend a night with Bolar.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2006, 10:18 PM   #2
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Females, want to win a competition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi
doesn't matter if you aren't intelligent or don't look good. To win this competition all you need to do is tell me in 25 words or less in this thread why you want to spend a night with Bolar.

I guess only they ones fulfilling this criteria might be right for your case

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 10:25 PM   #3
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Bolar you're not funny anymore.
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 10:30 PM   #4

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee
Bolar you're not funny anymore.
Who said I wanted to be funny?

Old 08-16-2006, 10:32 PM   #5
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who said I wanted to be funny?
Well I hope for your sake you're not being serious
Old 08-16-2006, 10:34 PM   #6

Quote:
Well I hope for your sake you're not being serious
Why is that?

Old 08-16-2006, 10:54 PM   #7
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Why is that?
Because that was one of the most ridiculous, cheesy posts I've seen on here.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:55 PM   #8

Quote:
Because that was one of the most ridiculous, cheesy posts I've seen on here.
Nonsense.

I'm sure a lot of females will take part.

Old 08-16-2006, 10:57 PM   #9
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Nonsense.

I'm sure a lot of females will take part.

Perhaps you should join an Australian dating agency, you've got more chance through that than through MTF.

Oh, and I thought you had a g/f
Old 08-16-2006, 11:00 PM   #10
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Adam, cant you see that Bolar is trying to practice for the Ass Clown tournament?
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 11:03 PM   #11

Quote:

Perhaps you should join an Australian dating agency, you've got more chance through that than through MTF.

Oh, and I thought you had a g/f
Yes, I do have a girlfriend so there is no intention of joining an Australian dating agency.

However, I may have a very lovely, beautiful girlfriend, however this thread was for a bit of fun to see if any females would love to spend the night with Bolar and what lengths they would go to to secure the win.

Old 08-16-2006, 11:04 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004
Adam, cant you see that Bolar is trying to practice for the Ass Clown tournament?
Nonsense

Old 08-16-2006, 11:25 PM   #13
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Yes, I do have a girlfriend so there is no intention of joining an Australian dating agency.

However, I may have a very lovely, beautiful girlfriend, however this thread was for a bit of fun to see if any females would love to spend the night with Bolar and what lengths they would go to to secure the win.
The ladies are conspicuous in their absence
Old 08-16-2006, 11:35 PM   #14
country flag Carito_90

Carito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond repute

You'd pay for my plane ticket to Australia and a 5 star hotel? Oh and I would want to go during the time the AO takes place so it'd also mean tickets to the tourney.

If so, I might consider it.
Carito_90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 01:47 AM   #15
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

All i can say is the winner will be one lucky gal ..
cant us guys enter Bolar?
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote