Fan Experiences - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-21-2006, 04:55 PM   #16
country flag adelaide

adelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fan Experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by _pyromatic
Addey, have you washed your arm yet?
i did take a few showers after that but you know, I wore a protective patch right where his sweat was....

lol in all seriousness, unfortunately the sweat is gone.

+ NADAL + GASQUET +
+ ANCIC + KIEFER + MATHIEU + GULBIS + FEDERER + ANDREEV + FERRER +
+ KARLOVIC + LLODRA + BENNETEAU + BERDYCH + ZIMONJIC +

peter polansky fangirl
adelaide is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2006, 12:29 AM   #17
country flag SwissMister1

SwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond repute

I like the love for Eric in here

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

PAW #1 5/22/06
Predict-the-SCORE US Open Champion
SwissMister1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 04:26 PM   #18
country flag Conita

Conita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond repute

i met richard once last year in Nottingham i put the story on his website but ill put it here

Me and my friends from my club when to see the Nottingham Open I was sooo excited I've never seen any profesional tennis match live, and well ive never seen a tennis player before, so it was great!
Anyways we got there quite early so we had the chance to go and see the players practice, everything was super cool, the whole atmosphere was great!
The first player I saw was Max Myrni he walk straight pass me and I was like OMG! didnt have the chance to react, next was Srichapan (dunno how to spell it) he was practicing with another guy but i didnt recognize him at all, then on the next court was Ivo Karlovic he is soooo tall!! and then theres me (1.63) tiny compared to him, but i was loving it!!
anyways i was getting ansious cause i couldnt see Richard anywhere, so i kept looking from him until i saw him in the last court, he was so much better than on tv, it was great then i saw Thomas Johansson he is lovely, anyways after that i kinda bump into Richie, u see i was paying lots of attention to T.johansson because he was warming up with a baseball glove like throwing and catching and so i thought that was pretty cool so then theres me all interested and then i felt like some1 had sort of pushed me, i thought mm thats a bit rude, so i turned around a bit annoyed to see who was this person and surprise!!! it was richie! i got frozen by the impact lol, he smiled at me and said sorry and i just didnt move :S i was in shock, but by the time Id realized what had happend he had already gone... the guys from my club thought it was the funniest thing ever couldnt stop laughing and i just wanted to die i wasnt even red at this point i was purple!!!!! lol
But that wouldnt stop me from enjoying myself, so I went to see my first match Ivo Karlovick vs Igoor Andreev.....

im still waiting to redeem myself next year lol :P cos i couldnt go this year due to exams ((((((
Old 08-22-2006, 07:42 PM   #19
country flag gogo_guga

gogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond reputegogo_guga has a reputation beyond repute

Awwww, Richard is so cute!! You lucky you!!!
That happened to me, but with Roger Federer in Toronto 2002. Back when he wasn't the man he is today.
gogo_guga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 04:33 AM   #20
country flag simpletennis

simpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond repute

after agassi's match *tear* i went down to court 10 to watch RICHIE!! omfg, he is SOOOOOOOOO OO pretty in real life. omg, i LOVE him. he was so cute!! he won the first 2 sets, and even had a shirt change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like to think that he was looking at me, but i know it was his coach, cuz he wasn't sitting far from me. haha, but he's still so cute. and then in the last set, he played some amazing points, he can really scramble for the ball, the players hit HARD. and then he would give out a little "ALLEZ!" it was so cute, omg, i wanted to pinch his cheeks...n ot those ones . haha, and then he left on the other side of the court i was!! omg, i thought he was going to exit on my side, but nooooooo, so i rushed out, and onto the other side (which was the side w/out the seats) and he signed autographs, for people, but i didn't get one, i was rushing to follow him, but mean security gurads around him rushed him back to the locker room. i got tons of pics though, i got a really good seat.

Dima love!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

simpletennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 08:26 AM   #21
country flag Kristine_cy

Kristine_cy has a reputation beyond reputeKristine_cy has a reputation beyond reputeKristine_cy has a reputation beyond reputeKristine_cy has a reputation beyond reputeKristine_cy has a reputation beyond reputeKristine_cy has a reputation beyond reputeKristine_cy has a reputation beyond reputeKristine_cy has a reputation beyond reputeKristine_cy has a reputation beyond reputeKristine_cy has a reputation beyond reputeKristine_cy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conita
so i turned around a bit annoyed to see who was this person and surprise!!! it was richie! i got frozen by the impact lol, he smiled at me and said sorry and i just didnt move
LOL! Poor you though, didn't get to get a picture with him? More luck next time. Think about it: at least you bumped into him before! (actually more like vice-versa, but still... :P)

Kristine
Federer Express passenger #167!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~
Roger Federer | Richard Gasquet | Marat Safin
Daniela Hantuchova | Jelena Jankovic
Kristine_cy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 05:11 PM   #22
country flag njorker

njorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond repute

Cute stories...I was smiling the whole time I was reading the posts. Richard seems a lovely guy, really cute.

njorker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 09:00 AM   #23
country flag Frenchderer

Frenchderer has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchderer has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchderer has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchderer has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchderer has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchderer has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchderer has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchderer has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchderer has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchderer has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchderer has a reputation beyond repute

Saw him twice next to the Parc des Princes in Paris.Always going to PSG matches and saw him last year he was just walkin the opposite way of where i was going but i didnt dare to go and talk to him.And saw him yesterday as well,headphones on ears ,he was like 10 cms away from me!Next time Ill see him ( I hope it will happen again)i ll talk to him
Frenchderer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 12:51 AM   #24

simpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchderer
Saw him twice next to the Parc des Princes in Paris.Always going to PSG matches and saw him last year he was just walkin the opposite way of where i was going but i didnt dare to go and talk to him.And saw him yesterday as well,headphones on ears ,he was like 10 cms away from me!Next time Ill see him ( I hope it will happen again)i ll talk to him

haha, cool. where'd you see him yesterday?

Dima love!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 09-12-2006, 04:25 PM   #25
country flag Frenchderer

Frenchderer has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchderer has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchderer has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchderer has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchderer has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchderer has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchderer has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchderer has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchderer has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchderer has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchderer has a reputation beyond repute

Parc des prince,Paris
Old 09-12-2006, 06:42 PM   #26
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

psg/marseille, I imagine how much he was sad at the end of the match

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 09:21 PM   #27
country flag lilibel13

lilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond repute

He comes from the south of france, it's his fault!!He should be to THE OM (engrainage mode ON) lool
Old 09-13-2006, 04:32 AM   #28

hmm? me confused

Dima love!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 09-15-2006, 07:41 PM   #29
country flag Babou

Babou has a reputation beyond reputeBabou has a reputation beyond reputeBabou has a reputation beyond reputeBabou has a reputation beyond reputeBabou has a reputation beyond reputeBabou has a reputation beyond reputeBabou has a reputation beyond reputeBabou has a reputation beyond reputeBabou has a reputation beyond reputeBabou has a reputation beyond reputeBabou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilibel13
He comes from the south of france, it's his fault!!He should be to THE OM (engrainage mode ON) lool
lool lili !!! How funny we meet here, isn't it ??!!

Yep, what a pity !!! Richie is a sort of anomaly... He was born in the south of France, so he should support Marseille. But, we don't know why, he prefers PSG Shame on him ! I'm so happy we defeated PSG !!!
Old 09-18-2006, 06:22 AM   #30
country flag Frenchderer

rememeber Stade de France ladies the cup,where is it now?IN PARIS