help!a question about argentine soccer clubs - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-13-2006, 07:01 PM   #1
country flag Leonandy

Leonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default help!a question about argentine soccer clubs

hi,guys!I have a friend who'll go to argentina for vacation next month.
He's an argentina soccer fan as me.
He told me that he couldn't find boca's or river's game schedule on the internet(he just found a list of their future rivals,but it didn't include the time).I don't know any of you could help him to find the actual time of the games.
thanks a lot!
Roger Federer
>>>"Using Song Names To Answer these questions"Game<<<

Last edited by Leonandy : 08-13-2006 at 07:16 PM.
Leonandy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2006, 07:44 PM   #2
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help!a question about argentine soccer clubs

http://www.afa.org.ar/?m=news&n=1232&idm=12

a bit strange though that there doesn't seem to be a complete overview of all fixtures with the exact times. But maybe they determine the exact times not so much in advance?!

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 07:46 PM   #3
country flag psichogaucho

psichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help!a question about argentine soccer clubs

http://www.clarin.com/deportes/prime...6/fixture.html

the link, all the fixture
about the time of the matches: there's no rule, it depends on the opponent, if they play at home or on the road, etc...
if you want it, just PM me and I can tell you when they play, every round, there's no other way of information, I'm afraid

I'm a proud Coron! Viva el Mago!

What do you think I mean when I say that I need you?
psichogaucho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote