~*The LaLo Chat Thread*~ - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-10-2006, 07:53 AM   #1
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Smile ~*The LaLo Chat Thread*~

oooooh is Feli the only one left without a chat thread?

So here we are! Instead of clogging up the other threads, talk off topic stuff in here

BTW, Chris I saw some of these bands today. But they were a girlie pink, not the pink Feli is wearing.

I still believe you shouldnt

oh and does Sara have a say in you being her future bf?
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2006, 07:57 AM   #2
country flag Xristos

Xristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*The LaLo Chat Thread*~

Yeah she does! Did they come in purple to?
Old 08-10-2006, 08:00 AM   #3
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xristos
Yeah she does! Did they come in purple to?
nope, just blue, baby pink and some hideous green !!!
Old 08-10-2006, 01:17 PM   #4
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

ooh and i saw some with 2 bands stuck together. One blue/purple and one yellow/girlie pink
Old 08-10-2006, 02:21 PM   #5
country flag Xristos

Xristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~
ooh and i saw some with 2 bands stuck together. One blue/purple and one yellow/girlie pink
OMG AWESOME! Is it like Felis??
Old 08-10-2006, 02:25 PM   #6
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xristos
OMG AWESOME! Is it like Felis??
same sort of elastics yeah. But only blue and purple.

Trust me you don't wanna wear them...they suck! I have some and it's horror!
Old 08-10-2006, 02:27 PM   #7
country flag Xristos

Did you buy them when you saw them? Any chace of getting me the pink and purple and the blue and pink interlockable?
Old 08-10-2006, 02:31 PM   #8
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

no i didn't buy them

they are blue/purple (stuck together) and yellow/girlie pink (stuck together)
Old 08-10-2006, 02:43 PM   #9
country flag Xristos

Can you buy them for me!! PLEASEEEEEE!
Old 08-10-2006, 02:47 PM   #10
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

no, these were waaaaaaaaay too expensive.

Besides didn't I tell you to go shopping? They have them in Australia for sure. Don't you have a sister to steal them from?
Old 08-10-2006, 02:52 PM   #11
country flag Xristos

No sis.....how much are they? Ill pay you of course.
Old 08-10-2006, 02:58 PM   #12
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

I will look Saturday on our market. Much cheaper, same thingies.

And you go shopping for them tomorrow
Old 08-10-2006, 03:07 PM   #13
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

btw ........... Go for Rafa's sister. Forget Sara
Old 08-10-2006, 03:13 PM   #14
country flag Xristos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~
btw ........... Go for Rafa's sister. Forget Sara
Why isnt Sara hot? I will look agian for Feli bands on Saturday. All day on court tomorow. How mucg were the "good" ones?
Old 08-10-2006, 03:17 PM   #15
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

I didnt say she wasnt hot when I look at her and Maribel, Sara is a different kind of girl. Not a girlie girl.

The expensive ones were €2.50 and thats way too much for some silly elastic band!