Some Survey - This board doesn't have one yet - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-11-2002, 10:17 PM   #16
Marri

Marri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Key-sha

awww. *huggies* keesh

- WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? what the fuck did i do last nite?

*cough* .....

-IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR? lol, well according to some people i dont have hair

that's right!

-FAVORITE MOVIES? set it off, Bring it on

hehe, you got that right girl, BRING IT ON! remember when we "saw" that at your place? lol

-SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU.
Marri smells, thats a compliment!

*sigh*

Guga Kuerten

I'm still the Queen of the Martians
Marri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2002, 10:23 PM   #17
Key-sha

Key-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond repute

hehe!

bless you Marri!

and yeah Me, U and Tim sat up all night and watched Bring it on! *sigh* the good old days

*sigh* what happened to our cheerleading team? It hasnt been the same since Mariah quit

TAMARA - REST IN PEACE. YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU GIRL, AND YOU'LL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART. MUCH LOVE.
Key-sha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2002, 10:33 PM   #18
country flag 2ace2

2ace2 has a reputation beyond repute2ace2 has a reputation beyond repute2ace2 has a reputation beyond repute2ace2 has a reputation beyond repute2ace2 has a reputation beyond repute2ace2 has a reputation beyond repute2ace2 has a reputation beyond repute2ace2 has a reputation beyond repute2ace2 has a reputation beyond repute2ace2 has a reputation beyond repute2ace2 has a reputation beyond repute

- LIVING ARRANGEMENT? Ordinary kinda new Belgian house
- WHAT YOUR PARENTS NAME? A & M
- FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Hotel ( I so rule at this game, hehe)
- FAVORITE SMELLS? Belgian fries, mmmmm
- WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? being hurt
- WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? I don't want to get up yet!!!
- FAVORITE COLOR? blue
- HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? I'll answer as soon as I get there, so usually about 30 rings
-WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? love
-DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? I like it, but I can't do it, because I'm not allowed to drive yet
-DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? yeah right No, of course not, hehehe
-STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Cool baby
-IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? does a vampire count for dead or alive? j/k, alive, I guess...
-WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? well, August 23: sometimes a lion, sometimes a virgin
-DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? hmmm, broccoli stems. I'm a good boy, so I always eat whole my vegetables
-IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR? no, my dark brown hair is sexy
-EVER BEEN IN LOVE? who counts
-FAVORITE MOVIES? comedys
-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 2 rules!!! 22 also
-SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU. key-sha: Nice enough?
-WHAT CD OR TAPE DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR STEREO RIGHT NOW?
-FAVORITE TV SHOW? I don't have a stereo but in my sister's stereo there a dance cd, doesn't have a name
-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP OR BAND? right now, Aurora. tomorrow: probably someone else
-IF YOU COULD TRAVEL, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Australia, olé
-MONEY OR HAPPINESS? oh no, I want both! hm, very cliché, but I choose happiness
-IF YOU WON A MILLION DOLLARS, AFTER TAXES, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? donate to charity, keep something for my account, and something for a house or a car or to buy me another woman hehehe

Old 08-11-2002, 10:37 PM   #19
Key-sha

Key-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
-SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU. key-sha: Nice enough?
yeah that'll do

TAMARA - REST IN PEACE. YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU GIRL, AND YOU'LL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART. MUCH LOVE.
Old 08-11-2002, 10:40 PM   #20
country flag 2ace2

2ace2 has a reputation beyond repute2ace2 has a reputation beyond repute2ace2 has a reputation beyond repute2ace2 has a reputation beyond repute2ace2 has a reputation beyond repute2ace2 has a reputation beyond repute2ace2 has a reputation beyond repute2ace2 has a reputation beyond repute2ace2 has a reputation beyond repute2ace2 has a reputation beyond repute2ace2 has a reputation beyond repute

I knew it!
You're quickly satisfied, aren't you?
Old 08-11-2002, 10:48 PM   #21
Marri

Marri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond repute

hehe bart, actually, she is!

Guga Kuerten

Old 08-12-2002, 11:20 PM   #22
Key-sha

*sigh* bring on the one minute men

Old 08-12-2002, 11:49 PM   #23
Marri

hehe girl!

Guga Kuerten

Old 08-14-2002, 01:38 PM   #24
warfreakbix

warfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond repute

- LIVING ARRANGEMENT? With my Mom, 2 brothers, and sister! BTW my brothers are please get them out of my life!
- WHAT YOUR PARENTS NAME? Jaime & Masing
- FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Monopoly
- FAVORITE SMELLS? Baby smell!
- WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Fear
- WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Wish I didn't?
- FAVORITE COLOR? Green and Gold
- HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? I don't, you have to drag me to answer it!
-WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Living it!
-DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? I don't drive and probably will never drive, its scary out there!
-DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Nope
-STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Cool and with whistling sounds better!
-IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? JFK Sr.
-WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Pioneering Aries, my sister has this thing on astrology,
-DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? yes
-IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR? Blonde I think, I heard Marat love blondes, lol!
-EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Let me count the ways.....
-FAVORITE MOVIES? Shawshank Redemption and Green Mile (I love Stephen King)
-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 4
-SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU. Marri got his priorities right, I think!
-WHAT CD OR TAPE DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR STEREO RIGHT NOW? Nelly, I think!
-FAVORITE TV SHOW? Due South, CSI
-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP OR BAND? Creed, Beatles
-IF YOU COULD TRAVEL, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Italy, I heard its beautiful and good for the soul!
-MONEY OR HAPPINESS? Money
-IF YOU WON A MILLION DOLLARS, AFTER TAXES, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Give half to charity and the other half spend in a day, yay! (I'll give new meaning to the cliche One day millionaire!)
warfreakbix is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2002, 05:23 PM   #25
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

LIVING ARRANGEMENT? Hubby & me
- WHAT YOUR PARENTS NAME? E&M
- FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Backgammon, only when i'm winning!
- FAVORITE SMELLS? newly cut grass, Allure by Chanel
- WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? migraine
- WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? check the time, then see what the weather's like
- FAVORITE COLOR? blue
- HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? depends...
-WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? good health, family, & friends
-DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? nope, i drive to get there, and safely...
-DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? nope, my hubby's cuddly enough.
-STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Cool!
-IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Stevie Ray Vaughn
-WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Capricorn
-DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? tastes good with beef & oyster sauce!
-IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR?
-EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
-FAVORITE MOVIES? The Full Monty
-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 7
-SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU. She's cool. Kababayan ko yata'yan...
-WHAT CD OR TAPE DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR STEREO RIGHT NOW? Red Hot Chili Peppers, the new one.
-FAVORITE TV SHOW? sports events, mostly tennis, some documentaries...
-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP OR BAND? Beatles
-IF YOU COULD TRAVEL, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Tahiti, Maldives, Bora-Bora...
-MONEY OR HAPPINESS? i'm practical-both.
-IF YOU WON A MILLION DOLLARS, AFTER TAXES, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? travel, go watch all the Slams, donate some of it to charity, throw a big party and hire a real good band.

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2002, 01:55 PM   #26
warfreakbix

warfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond reputewarfreakbix has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mrs. B, thanks for saying I'm cool although I don't feel like it
Does the hubby ever get jealous of Rogi? Nice having a kababayan on this thread too, maybe we can meet and watch tennis someday?
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
Sooooo, let's all get drunk and go to
heaven!

warfreakbix is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2002, 08:01 PM   #27
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, wfb!

Actually hubby thinks i'm like a moonstruck teenager, but he knows it's for fun & as we are both tennis buffs he doesn't mind. I think i'm going to the Swiss Indoors in Basel in October, (we were in Gstaad for the Swiss Open in July ) otherwise i watch matches on tv. Saan ka ba nakatira, sa States?

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 07:52 AM   #28
country flag Irish

Irish has a reputation beyond reputeIrish has a reputation beyond reputeIrish has a reputation beyond reputeIrish has a reputation beyond reputeIrish has a reputation beyond reputeIrish has a reputation beyond reputeIrish has a reputation beyond reputeIrish has a reputation beyond reputeIrish has a reputation beyond reputeIrish has a reputation beyond reputeIrish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some Survey - This board doesn't have one yet

- LIVING ARRANGEMENT? Currently, myself and two cats
- WHAT YOUR PARENTS NAME? Don and June
- FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Trivial Pursuit
- FAVORITE SMELLS? scented candles
- WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? My anger
- WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Crap, I have to go to work
- FAVORITE COLOR? Blue
- HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? At home, 3; at work, 1
-WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Peace/love
-DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Yes
-DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No, have two live kitties
-STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Cool
-IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Abraham Lincoln
-WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Aquarius
-DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yes
-IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR? Dark brown
-EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes
-FAVORITE MOVIES? Sound of Music, Meet the Parents
-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 3
-SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU. Hello
-WHAT CD OR TAPE DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR STEREO RIGHT NOW? The Verve
-FAVORITE TV SHOW? Jeopardy or Golden Girls
-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP OR BAND? U2
-IF YOU COULD TRAVEL, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Ireland, Turkey, Spain, Israel, Bermuda, Bahamas,
-MONEY OR HAPPINESS? Ooh...happiness
-IF YOU WON A MILLION DOLLARS, AFTER TAXES, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Put it in savings after I have paid off my bills

Proud Passenger on the Federer Express, Seat #110
Irish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 12:19 PM   #29
Izzy

Izzy has a reputation beyond reputeIzzy has a reputation beyond reputeIzzy has a reputation beyond reputeIzzy has a reputation beyond reputeIzzy has a reputation beyond reputeIzzy has a reputation beyond reputeIzzy has a reputation beyond reputeIzzy has a reputation beyond reputeIzzy has a reputation beyond reputeIzzy has a reputation beyond reputeIzzy has a reputation beyond repute

- LIVING ARRANGEMENT?...With parents and brother in a house in the suburbs. *snore*
- WHAT YOUR PARENTS NAME? ...Neil and Daph
- FAVORITE BOARD GAME? ..Cluedo. It rockz.
- FAVORITE SMELLS? ...Tarmac after it rains, bonfires, grass.
- WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? ...Hopelessness
- WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? ...Urgh, not again
- FAVORITE COLOR? ...Sky blue
- HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?...As many as poss and hope they hang up
-WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? ...Living
-DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? ..I can't drive yet
-DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? ..Hehe, no.
-STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? ...Both: the way it scares you is cool
-IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? ...Gawd erm, whoever thought of those Halifax adverts so I can show my displeasure.
-WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? ...Virgo
-DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? ...I don't eat anything of broccoli if I can help it
-IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR? ...I would say black, but been there done that and have the awful memories
-EVER BEEN IN LOVE? ...Yeah...
-FAVORITE MOVIES? ...Fargo, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? ...3548658
-SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU. ...Irish: I don't know you, but you used to post on WtaWorld. Which makes you a cool person
-WHAT CD OR TAPE DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR STEREO RIGHT NOW? ...Ian Brown- Music Of The Spheres
-FAVORITE TV SHOW? ...Tennis highlights
-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP OR BAND? ...At The Drive-In, Incubus, Radiohead, RHCP, Massive Attack, The Pixies...I could go on for ages.
-IF YOU COULD TRAVEL, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? ...Tesco's- we're out of milk
-MONEY OR HAPPINESS? ...Both. Although I can live without either
-IF YOU WON A MILLION DOLLARS, AFTER TAXES, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
..Buy a new minidisc player, bloody thing's broken. The rest I'd probably blow on a car and CD's
Old 09-11-2002, 12:44 PM   #30
Elske

Elske

- LIVING ARRANGEMENT? with my mum, dog, cat and chicken
- WHAT YOUR PARENTS NAME? Anne and Gino
- FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Monopoly
- FAVORITE SMELLS? Tommy Girl
- WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? a broken heart...
- WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? erm..i dunno lol
- FAVORITE COLOR? black
- HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? that depends
-WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? my friends
-DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? no
-DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? yes
-STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? sometimes cool, sometimes scary
-IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Lindsay Davenport.
-WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Taurus
-DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? no
-IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR? Blond
-EVER BEEN IN LOVE? yes
-FAVORITE MOVIES? Scream, Basic instinct
-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 2
-SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU. oh Izzy is very cool, i'd love to get to know her better
-WHAT CD OR TAPE DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR STEREO RIGHT NOW? Soulwax
-FAVORITE TV SHOW? home and away lmao
-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP OR BAND? Garbage, Elisa
-IF YOU COULD TRAVEL, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? California
-MONEY OR HAPPINESS? happiness
-IF YOU WON A MILLION DOLLARS, AFTER TAXES, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? i'd go to California and Australia and save the rest for later
Elske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote