While Mathieu is on the (Mont)court, we cheer in here! (Current Stop : Milan). - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-15-2006, 05:33 PM   #196
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: While Mathieu is on the (Mont)court, we cheer in here! (Current Stop : Rennes)

Wow, that was a great day in Rennes!
Jo won the singles final and:
CARRAZ / MONTCOURT d. BEDNAREK / MOSER 6/3 3/6 1/0(4)
http://www.ti.fft.fr/EvMenu.asp?Code...3160&NumDraw=3
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2006, 06:05 PM   #197
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: While Mathieu is on the (Mont)court, we cheer in here! (Current Stop : Rennes)

Just what I wanted

I sent Mathieu an email today (I hope his English is good )
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 06:39 PM   #198
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly good enough to understand an e-mail, unless you told very complicated things.
But maybe he will feel less comfortable to answer in English, that's possible with us Frenchies.

Apparently, there are 2 pics with the doubles finalists in the pic gallery of the Rennes website, but I can't open them, nothing happens when I click the thumbnails. Maybe it'll work for you:
http://openderennes.versio.fr/accuei.../rub/202.html#
Even on the mini-thumbnails, you recognize Mathieu by his hair, of course.

Last edited by Truc : 10-15-2006 at 06:51 PM.
Old 10-15-2006, 09:52 PM   #199
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
Certainly good enough to understand an e-mail, unless you told very complicated things.
But maybe he will feel less comfortable to answer in English, that's possible with us Frenchies.

Apparently, there are 2 pics with the doubles finalists in the pic gallery of the Rennes website, but I can't open them, nothing happens when I click the thumbnails. Maybe it'll work for you:
http://openderennes.versio.fr/accuei.../rub/202.html#
Even on the mini-thumbnails, you recognize Mathieu by his hair, of course.
Frenchies, the only thing you're good for is having a cool national anthem

I tried but I couldn't get the bigger versions open either

I can just about make out Mathieu's big hair from the thumbnail
Old 10-16-2006, 04:46 PM   #200
country flag Truc

"La Marseillaise" is possibly the worst anthem in the world, Adam. The lyrics are so violent and bloody, I'm embarrassed every time I hear them.
Not even our anthem is good.

The pics on the website of Rennes work now for me.
This time I agree with you, Adam, Mathieu should consider getting an haircut.
I'll post them over there, Wiebke said she likes having a few Mathieu pics in her chat thread.

He'll play Minar in Kolding, btw.
Old 10-16-2006, 05:19 PM   #201
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
"La Marseillaise" is possibly the worst anthem in the world, Adam. The lyrics are so violent and bloody, I'm embarrassed every time I hear them.
Not even our anthem is good.

The pics on the website of Rennes work now for me.
This time I agree with you, Adam, Mathieu should consider getting an haircut.
I'll post them over there, Wiebke said she likes having a few Mathieu pics in her chat thread.

He'll play Minar in Kolding, btw.
I don't know the lyrics, I just like the beat

I just saw them, his hair is funny

Minar is tough, I thought the tourney was on clay (if it was Mathieu would have a good chance)....on hard, Minar is definitely the favourite.
Old 10-18-2006, 03:27 AM   #202
country flag LaTenista

LaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee View Post
Just what I wanted

I sent Mathieu an email today (I hope his English is good )
How did you get his email address?

Quote:
Wow, that was a great day in Rennes!
Jo won the singles final and:
CARRAZ / MONTCOURT d. BEDNAREK / MOSER 6/3 3/6 1/0(4)
http://www.ti.fft.fr/EvMenu.asp?Code...3160&NumDraw=3

I wish Mathieu would come play some US challengers. Maybe I can go to qualies of Wimbledon next year.
Titles: 2005 - PAW Washington 2006 - PTS Marseille, TT Miami Doubles(w/coreyschucky), TT Tokyo Singles 2007 - TT Hamburg Doubles(w/SarettaFan) 2008 - TT Indianapolis Singles Finalist: 2005 - PAW Montreal & Bucharest 2006 - TT Acapulco Singles & Doubles(w/Iza), TT Houston Doubles(w/robrulz5), PTS Monte Carlo, TT Barcelona Doubles(w/Peta Pan), TT Newport Doubles(w/adee-gee), PAW Umag 2007 - TT Queen's Singles & Doubles(w/SarettaFan), TT Champaign Doubles(w/TommyB.) 2008 - TT Auckland Doubles(w/invu2day), TT Recanati Singles, TT Newport Doubles(w/sploush), TT Indianapolis Doubles(w/sploush)
Nadal Moyá Ferrer Verdasco Puerta Cańas Andreev Safin
Roddick Blake Salzenstein Delic DeHeart
Montcourt Gasquet Mathieu Serra Simon Santoro
LaTenista is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:02 AM   #203
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTenista View Post
How did you get his email address?

I wish Mathieu would come play some US challengers. Maybe I can go to qualies of Wimbledon next year.
Francoise got it

I'll be at Wimbledon qualies, he'll hopefully get into the MD automatically though, if he doesn't I doubt he'd even bother to play qualies
Old 10-18-2006, 01:29 PM   #204
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee View Post
Minar is tough, I thought the tourney was on clay (if it was Mathieu would have a good chance)....on hard, Minar is definitely the favourite.
I thought it was Ivo Minar, it's not

Mathieu up in about an hour or so
Old 10-18-2006, 03:44 PM   #205
country flag Truc

The e-mail address is in the Chat thread, Isa.

Well, even Jan Minar seems to be too strong for Mathieu. 5-0 so far and it goes horribly quick on Minar's service games.
Old 10-18-2006, 03:48 PM   #206
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Oh man, bagelled in the first set
Old 10-18-2006, 03:56 PM   #207
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Mathieu won a game

1-1 in the 2nd
Old 10-18-2006, 04:03 PM   #208
country flag Truc

Great!
But I feel sick, I just looked up Minar's profile and he's so weak. It looked like Mathieu was playing Federer in the 1st set on the scoreboard.

My scoreboard isn't working at all, I'll check it again later.
Please, Mathieu, do something!
Old 10-18-2006, 04:16 PM   #209
country flag Truc

Minar had BP to lead 5-3 and serve for the match , BUT Mathieu managed to hold his serve.
4-4, allez!

Oh boy, Minar's service games are so quick! It must be the scoreboard.
Mathieu is serving to stay in the match ->

I should trust him more, easy hold, 5-5.

Last edited by Truc : 10-18-2006 at 04:21 PM.
Old 10-18-2006, 04:21 PM   #210
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

5-5, he held to 0 when serving to stay in the match

Alleeeeeeeez