Les Coeurs de Montcourt - Allez les Montcourteers! - Chat Thread - Page 30 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-20-2007, 09:27 AM   #436
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Les Coeurs de Montcourt - Allez les Montcourteers! - Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
YES! It was great. I was asked the same question in the Coria forum yesterday, so I'll just post the link to my answer (even though it's not very interesting):
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...postcount=1176
The weather was terrible on Saturday, but that's part of Hamburg. ^^ And it was interesting to see the reactions of the players. They really don't seem to like Hamburg in general - oh boy, what a bunch of whiners!
Hewitt seemed in excellent mood, I'm so glad to see him doing so well this week!
I was enjoying it until the comment on King Oscar

Rafa looks pissed off with Hamburg as well I think he's only playing because he wants Hamburg to stay as a TMS event.
Quote:
I uploaded some pics here, but they're boring, it's just pics of the players: http://sports.webshots.com/album/559092137zDqbqU
(I can't post pics with me, you have to know I have half gray hair now, I look like a 50 years old woman, it's so depressing. )
Nice pics
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2007, 04:29 PM   #437
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I uploaded some pics here, but they're boring, it's just pics of the players: http://sports.webshots.com/album/559092137zDqbqU
(I can't post pics with me, you have to know I have half gray hair now, I look like a 50 years old woman, it's so depressing. )

Thanks a lot for the pics Fran! They're not boring at all, believe me.
delsa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 06:11 PM   #438
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee View Post
I have lots of WTA favourites Cornet, Ivanovic, Serena, Mirza, Cibulkova, Kirilenko...
I went to the German Open today, so voilà, a few pics of your girls (I see you have the same taste as Gaël, that's very convenient for me - you both have good taste, they seem nice and smile a lot):
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563301396ayMHfS
I have more of each player, I just came back home and only uploaded a few ones. I'll sort out the rest later.
I didn't see your other favourites. I did see Serena shortly, but she didn't practice while I was there. People went crazy when they saw her, I was really wondering what was going on and it was just Serena walking around!
Bartoli's training session with her father throwing entire bags of balls from a crouching position behind the net was a highlight.
And Pironkova has become one of my favourite players today. She was the only player of the qualifying I was interested in. She lost, but she's really cute!

Last edited by Truc : 05-04-2008 at 09:14 PM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 09:16 AM   #439
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Great photos Fran, thanks for sharing

Bartoli is such a crazy girl, she makes me laugh. I quite like Pironkova as well

Will you be going any other days?
Old 05-05-2008, 10:49 AM   #440
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

You're welcome, Adamou. Maybe I'll go again if I don't have too much work, but I think I'll be quite busy this week since I won't be able to work next week-end because of Hamburg - and I also want to watch the guys in Rome.

I'm hardly following the WTA anymore (I didn't recognize most of the girls yesterday). Amélie was my main reason for watching the WTA. I saw her yesterday, but she wasn't practicing, just walking around with a grumpy face. I hope she's OK, I'm not used to see her like that, she's usually very nice with the fans in Berlin.
Maybe it will motivate me to go again if she makes it far in the tournament, she might need a few "ALLEZ AMÉLIE!!!" (she's popular in Berlin, but people here are so quiet during the matches... ).
Old 05-05-2008, 10:57 AM   #441
country flag Truc

My pics of Cibulkova don't show how she really was, she looks too cold in them. But gosh is she short! I looked up when I came home and I'm surprised she's 1,61 m, she looked like 1,55 m to me.

Cornetto working out her "mini-biceps" was adorable!

Ivanovic was training with a guy. I couldn't take many pics because I saw her through a wire fence. And Pironkova's match was FINALLY starting when she arrived, so I rather went to the match.

Poor Pironkova had been waiting alone for hours, the match before hers was one of these never-ending WTA borefests. Not the best preparation to wait all alone like that imo. When the match finally started, the other girl got a 5-0 lead in no time.

The Bartolis are hilarious, but a bit sad to watch at the same time. They're REALLY weird and look both like they are at a funeral.

Vaidisova was so beautiful, I found her really stunning yesterday.
Your friend Henin looked relaxed - for her standards, of course.
Petrova was training with Peer who kept argueing and discussing with her coach, so there was quite a lot of moaning during that practice session.

Any special wishes for Hamburg? You know since Monte-Carlo I can also stalk players' girlfriends for you.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:24 PM   #442
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
You're welcome, Adamou. Maybe I'll go again if I don't have too much work, but I think I'll be quite busy this week since I won't be able to work next week-end because of Hamburg - and I also want to watch the guys in Rome.

I'm hardly following the WTA anymore (I didn't recognize most of the girls yesterday). Amélie was my main reason for watching the WTA. I saw her yesterday, but she wasn't practicing, just walking around with a grumpy face. I hope she's OK, I'm not used to see her like that, she's usually very nice with the fans in Berlin.
Maybe it will motivate me to go again if she makes it far in the tournament, she might need a few "ALLEZ AMÉLIE!!!" (she's popular in Berlin, but people here are so quiet during the matches... ).
I see Amelie withdrew things aren't going well with her, I'm not surprised she was grumpy. I'm neutral when it comes to her, but I'm glad she at least managed a couple of slams before this slump came, I'm not sure she'll ever reach the top again.
Quote:
My pics of Cibulkova don't show how she really was, she looks too cold in them. But gosh is she short! I looked up when I came home and I'm surprised she's 1,61 m, she looked like 1,55 m to me.

Cornetto working out her "mini-biceps" was adorable!

Ivanovic was training with a guy. I couldn't take many pics because I saw her through a wire fence. And Pironkova's match was FINALLY starting when she arrived, so I rather went to the match.

Poor Pironkova had been waiting alone for hours, the match before hers was one of these never-ending WTA borefests. Not the best preparation to wait all alone like that imo. When the match finally started, the other girl got a 5-0 lead in no time.

The Bartolis are hilarious, but a bit sad to watch at the same time. They're REALLY weird and look both like they are at a funeral.

Vaidisova was so beautiful, I found her really stunning yesterday.
Your friend Henin looked relaxed - for her standards, of course.
Petrova was training with Peer who kept argueing and discussing with her coach, so there was quite a lot of moaning during that practice session.

Any special wishes for Hamburg? You know since Monte-Carlo I can also stalk players' girlfriends for you.
Cibulkova is really small I've never seen her play in person, I'll hopefully get the chance this year though.

Cornet she's so cute Ivanovic always hits with guys, it gives her good practice I guess. I find WTA quite interesting at the moment, I dunno why. Men's tennis is still pretty predictable overall even with odd unpredictable result, there's lots of women who can win big tournaments.

Vaidisova is good looking I agree, she's too intense though. You rarely see her smile I still don't like Henin

Hamburg there aren't too many nice wives/girlfriends Guille needs to get back to the top
Old 05-11-2008, 08:00 AM   #443
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Adam

Did you know what Dick Norman wrote on his blog after he beat Montcourt?

Quote:
Het doet deugd om te winnen. Montcourt (onsportieve Fransman) heb ik met 7/6 3/6 6/3 verslagen. ’t Was niet makkelijk, maar dat is niet belangrijk. Ik heb gewonnen en dat stemde me blij.
It's good to win. I beat Montcourt (unsportsmanlike Frenchman) with 7/6 3/6 6-3. It wasn't easy, but that doesn't matter. I won and that makes me happy.

Unsportsmanlike

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 09:35 AM   #444
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post
Adam

Did you know what Dick Norman wrote on his blog after he beat Montcourt?

It's good to win. I beat Montcourt (unsportsmanlike Frenchman) with 7/6 3/6 6-3. It wasn't easy, but that doesn't matter. I won and that makes me happy.

Unsportsmanlike

From what I remember, Norman has been known to try a few tricks himself
Old 05-11-2008, 02:41 PM   #445
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

This is true, and he is always complaining about everything in his blog. Although occasionally he actually says nice stuff.

But I thought I'd share it anyway

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers

Old 05-12-2008, 06:53 AM   #446
MONSOON season.

Haha Adam, in response to your rep I am curious to see if Mathieu will play Wimbledon. But you should realize that I have quite some favs at Roehampton, so there's a good chance his match will clash with someone I want to watch So dragging me there is going to be hard But perhaps one of my favs has the good fortune of drawing Montcourt

Old 05-13-2008, 01:23 PM   #447
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post
Haha Adam, in response to your rep I am curious to see if Mathieu will play Wimbledon. But you should realize that I have quite some favs at Roehampton, so there's a good chance his match will clash with someone I want to watch So dragging me there is going to be hard But perhaps one of my favs has the good fortune of drawing Montcourt
I'm highly doubtful he will play, he can barely win a match on clay so I don't have high hopes he'll be too confident on grass

But if he does, I'll drag you to his match even if it's kicking and screaming
Old 05-13-2008, 06:43 PM   #448
country flag Truc

Oh, I had missed your post, Coocoo, thanks.
I asked for Wimbledon, Adam, but Didier doesn't know yet.
Old 05-14-2008, 05:39 AM   #449
MONSOON season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee View Post
I'm highly doubtful he will play, he can barely win a match on clay so I don't have high hopes he'll be too confident on grass

But if he does, I'll drag you to his match even if it's kicking and screaming
He did take a set off Navarro Pastor now. It's a start

OK You don't want to see that, nor hear it, but we'll see I'll be there every day of qualies so