The Mathieu Montcourt pictures thread! - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-11-2006, 12:50 AM   #106
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Mathieu Montcourt pictures thread!

Okay, I have no idea. I thought it might be David Guez but I can't find a picture. I don't know.
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2006, 12:52 AM   #107
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortalia View Post
yeah, just a nice face(body/etc. is not enough to make one happy... well, so it's probably better. but i'm sure you'll find what you want, just come to germany i'll find you someone hot and you and me, how cool would that be?

my friend is pretty but not very outgoing as well... i don't know, guys (and girls) just come up to her and tell her how cute she is
they probably go talk to her because they want to be near you

and yes, good looks aren't enough. unfortunately I like dark haired guys... are there many of those in Germany?
Old 10-11-2006, 07:28 AM   #108
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Scott. I don't know David Guez either (of course).
Maybe it's not a tennis player and we know him from something else with Anne-Claire (a journalist, a coach, etc.) I'll ask on the blog!

Last edited by Truc : 10-11-2006 at 10:16 AM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 12:31 PM   #109
country flag immortalia

immortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatejBockoFan View Post
they probably go talk to her because they want to be near you

and yes, good looks aren't enough. unfortunately I like dark haired guys... are there many of those in Germany?
there are lots of dark haired guys here, and lots of hot ones, babe! with cute curls n stuff! and why unfortunately? i prefer dark haired guys as well...

so yesterday... i learned quite a lesson. sometimes exchanging looks is more exciting than actually talking especially if the guy is 19 omg, that was so embarrassing... but he was cute. but 19.

it's not me, it's my brain
immortalia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 07:42 PM   #110
country flag Scotso

19 is like 3 years past legal, so it's fine. you should have just made out with him a little

and yes, exchanging looks with someone is hot. the mystery of it is hot... flirting with a complete stranger

have fun tonight babe
Old 10-12-2006, 11:45 AM   #111
country flag immortalia

immortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond repute

but he was so boring but cute, i have to say anyway...

the mystery is cool think that's the whole fun about it

yesterday was kinda cool, though the guys in the clubs we went to weren't really my type. but we still had kinda fun which might also be a result of some weird alcohol-stuff we drank at my friends flat

tonight going to the cinema, yay.

what are you doing, honey?

Old 10-12-2006, 09:32 PM   #112
country flag Scotso

weird alcohol stuff?

I'm doing nothing... as usual. my life is boring.
Old 10-13-2006, 11:40 AM   #113
country flag immortalia

well, i don't know exactly what it was something with orange juice but i don't know for sure, hehe.

awww sweetie just move and we'll have an exciting time

Old 10-13-2006, 06:47 PM   #114
country flag Scotso

vodka and orange juice

okay, I'll be there in a few hours
Old 10-14-2006, 07:08 PM   #115
country flag immortalia

oh hell yeah, we can get drunk on vodka and orange juice when you are here

Old 10-15-2006, 12:57 AM   #116
country flag Scotso

I'm so sick

I had to go to the hospital last night because I was so bad, but I got some shots and stuff, and I felt much better... but then today it all came back
Old 10-15-2006, 05:44 PM   #117
country flag immortalia

omg, what's wrong? i hope it's nothing serious and you feel better by now!!!

Old 10-16-2006, 03:22 AM   #118
country flag Scotso

it's some kind of stomach thing. i don't know. i was in a lot of pain, but i'm feeling a bit better now. i had to go for more tests but they seem to think nothing is too seriously wrong. they said i could stay for more tests but i just wanted to go home.

argh. i'm on a bit of pain medication
Old 10-16-2006, 04:53 PM   #119
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, I was just dropping by to post my new Mathieu pics, but that sounds bad, Scott! I hope you're feeling a little bit better now, those stomach things can be very tough, poor you.
Old 10-16-2006, 04:57 PM   #120
country flag Truc

OK, so the last Mathieu pics after the doubles final in Rennes. Even I think his hair is a bit too much in the 2nd pic.