The Mathieu Montcourt pictures thread! - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-05-2006, 02:27 AM   #91
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Mathieu Montcourt pictures thread!

why only a little bit? you should have sat on his lap

they only don't talk to you because you're so shy. if you showed a little cleavage and went out on the dance floor and got down... they would allllllll come up to you and want to talk.

you could have your pick of any of them

yes we'll live everywhere the world will be our playground it will be nice to be able to say that we napped in every city on earth when you come over here and marry me, we can move to a big city so we can have more fun
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2006, 02:28 AM   #92
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

wow, I just realized I a lot.
Old 10-06-2006, 07:09 PM   #93
country flag immortalia

immortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond repute

yeah i should have sat on his lap he was really soooo hot, it's unbelievable... too bad i probably won't see him again.

well, ok i'm shy but i dance when i go out. when i'm slightly drunk maybe german guys are shy or they just don't wanna talk to me we'll see tomorrow

it'll be so cool when we live everywhere. we really need to work on our song so it'll be reality soon *sigh* i can't stand work at the moment, it's so... but next week i have holidays, that'll be cool. so only tomorrow left where i have to work, yay.

and what's going on in your life, lovely?

it's not me, it's my brain
immortalia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:50 PM   #94
country flag Scotso

well I'm dating this guy right now, and he's really cute... but he's also really boring. so I think I might dump him soon. I never manage to find anyone I like

since you have holidsays soon, you should come to the US we can go out and party. I'm sure the US guys would appreciate a hot German girl
Old 10-09-2006, 02:50 PM   #95
country flag immortalia

immortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatejBockoFan View Post
well I'm dating this guy right now, and he's really cute... but he's also really boring. so I think I might dump him soon. I never manage to find anyone I like

since you have holidsays soon, you should come to the US we can go out and party. I'm sure the US guys would appreciate a hot German girl
cute but boring, that sucks! but better cute and boring than ugly n boring...

holidays started which is really cool. tomorrow i'm going out again. on saturday i got a bit drunk and it was so much fun. came home at around 5. lots of guys talked to my friend but only one talked to me and he earlier talked to my friend so it doesn't really count but there were two so darn cute guys, it's a shame. anyway, let's see what tuesday brings

yeah i should fly to you but five days isn't very much and so i think it won't work think you have to come here and then we find you a hot AND interesting guy, what about that?

Last edited by immortalia : 10-09-2006 at 07:56 PM.
Old 10-09-2006, 07:44 PM   #96
country flag Anne-Claire

Anne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond repute

Montcourt @ Metz

Janko - Nenad - Ana

Visit my Novak's website >> www.noledjokovic.com
Anne-Claire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 07:57 PM   #97
country flag immortalia

omg, thank you so much!!! how cute is he? especially with that newspaper, love that pic oh my, he is so adorable

Old 10-09-2006, 09:21 PM   #98
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Anne-Claire! Great pics! But I don't like the green shirt, I prefer the other colours.
I love the pics with the newspaper too (he's reading "L'Équipe", of course).

Help me, who is the other guy? I know him, but I can't put a name to his face.

Last edited by Truc : 10-09-2006 at 09:40 PM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 10:18 PM   #99
country flag Scotso

He's sooooo cute, and man, I love his hair!
Old 10-09-2006, 10:21 PM   #100
country flag Scotso

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortalia View Post
cute but boring, that sucks! but better cute and boring than ugly n boring...

holidays started which is really cool. tomorrow i'm going out again. on saturday i got a bit drunk and it was so much fun. came home at around 5. lots of guys talked to my friend but only one talked to me and he earlier talked to my friend so it doesn't really count but there were two so darn cute guys, it's a shame. anyway, let's see what tuesday brings

yeah i should fly to you but five days isn't very much and so i think it won't work think you have to come here and then we find you a hot AND interesting guy, what about that?
yes, but I told him that I didn't really want to see him anymore. he was just too boring, and as nice as he was to look at, I'd like to have someone I can talk to. I'll probably never find what I want.

I can't believe no one talks to you maybe they just sense that you are shy. is your friend pretty and outgoing? good luck on Tuesday

I'd love to come there and a hot and interesting German guys sounds really, really nice but just getting you be with you would be great
Old 10-09-2006, 11:01 PM   #101
country flag Anne-Claire

Anne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
Thanks, Anne-Claire! Great pics! But I don't like the green shirt, I prefer the other colours.
I love the pics with the newspaper too (he's reading "L'Équipe", of course).

Help me, who is the other guy? I know him, but I can't put a name to his face.
Yes, the one that I prefer is Mathieu's reading l'équipe.
For the other guy, I don't know who he's but like you, I've already seen his face somewhere... but where?? lol

Janko - Nenad - Ana

Visit my Novak's website >> www.noledjokovic.com

Last edited by Anne-Claire : 10-10-2006 at 05:28 PM.
Anne-Claire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 09:23 AM   #102
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

You don't know him either, Scott?? I thought you know all the cuties in the top 1000!

Unfortunately, I don't think a lot of people read in the Montcourt forum and will help us.
Je vais enquêter, ça m'énerve de ne pas savoir son nom.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 01:06 PM   #103
country flag immortalia

Quote:
You don't know him either, Scott?? I thought you know all the cuties in the top 1000!

Unfortunately, I don't think a lot of people read in the Montcourt forum and will help us.
i don't know his name either but he's indeed such a cutie

Old 10-10-2006, 01:12 PM   #104
country flag immortalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatejBockoFan View Post
yes, but I told him that I didn't really want to see him anymore. he was just too boring, and as nice as he was to look at, I'd like to have someone I can talk to. I'll probably never find what I want.

I can't believe no one talks to you maybe they just sense that you are shy. is your friend pretty and outgoing? good luck on Tuesday

I'd love to come there and a hot and interesting German guys sounds really, really nice but just getting you be with you would be great
yeah, just a nice face(body/etc. is not enough to make one happy... well, so it's probably better. but i'm sure you'll find what you want, just come to germany i'll find you someone hot and you and me, how cool would that be?

my friend is pretty but not very outgoing as well... i don't know, guys (and girls) just come up to her and tell her how cute she is

Old 10-11-2006, 01:42 AM   #105
country flag Scotso

Quote:

He looks familiar but I can't place him.